3

I Fell For A Commoner Girl

"Ms. Lee, we have a new student" D.O pointed at the door where Hana was standing. She smiled and turned back to him. "Thank you for telling me, you can go back to your seat" she said and D.O walked to his seat. When he passed the door he gave her a assured smile and went to sit down. The teacher tapped her ruler on the desk and the students attention turned to her. "Listen up! We have a new student!" she started.

Hana's P.O.V

"We have a new student, so please be nice" she said and looked at he door. "Miss. Kim, please come in" she smiled warmly. Hana hesitated but walked in anyways. As she walked inside, students were staring at her like they were in the morning and some were whispering. "Omo, isn't she the girl with Jonghyun Oppa this morning?" a girl asked. *That Jonghyun Oppa you're talking about is my brother, you freak* I thought and walked to the front. "Class, please pay attention" she tapped her ruler on the desk again. The students quieted down. I took this chance to look around the class and saw a boy with a dark blue shirt looking down on the his lap as if he was texting someone while the rest of the students were listening. "Please introduce yourself" I nodded and faced the front of the students. "A-Annyeonghasaeyo Kim H-Hana-imnida, I hope we could be friends.." I bowed and straighened up after. "You can go and sit next to Baekhyun" she pointed to an empty seat next to the boy who was texting. I bowed again and made my way to the seat. I sat down on the chair and put my bag down on the ground next to my desk and soon the teacher started the lesson.

As I was listening to the teachers explainations, at the corner of my eye I could see the boy staring at me. *Ugh, why does he keep staring at me* I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I turned to look at him and my eyes widened and so did his. "YOU!" we both shouted as we both pointed at eachother. The rest of the students looked at us. "Is there a problem, Miss kim and Mr. Byun?" the teacher asked. I looked up and shook my head. "A-Aniya!" I said. "Arasso" she said and went back to teaching her lesson. "Commoner girl" he quietly said and I glared at him. "Jerk" I mumbled back and he looked at me with eyes filled with anger. I looked at him and blinked. "What?" I blinked again. He rolled his eyes and went back to whatever he was doing. I sighed and put my head down on my desk. *Is this a dream or is this real* I thought and pinched myself. *Ow, I guess it's not a dream but a nightmare*

End of Hana's P.O.V

---

It was already her fourth hour class. RRRIIINNNGGGG! The bell ranged and now it was lunch time. The rest of the students ran out the room as if they were mices trying to run away from a human being. Hana stood up and picked up her bag from the ground and put it on her desk and started to stuff it with her textbooks. When she finished she walked out the door and let out a sigh and walked to the cafeteria.

---

When she arrived at the cafeteria, she bought her food and smiled at the thought of sitting next to her brother but then faded when she remembered what Jonghyun had said. *Right, I can't let anyone know* she sadly thought and looked around for an empty table. As she looked around she spotted an empty table at the corner and smiled and started to walk towards it. While walking to the table she accidently bumped into someone. *Aish, why is this happening to me again* she thought. "I-I'm sorry..I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to" she bowed repeatedly and looked up to only see an angry Baekhyun.
She put on her expressionless look. "Oh it's just you, I take what I said back" she said and walked passed him but he grabbed her by the arm. "Yah! You got food all over my clothes!" he pointed to his shirt where the stain was and Hana rolled her eyes. "It was an accident" she said. "Accident? It's already the second time!" he shouted. "They're just clothes, you can wash them any time" she crossed her arms. Baekhyun scoffed. "These are expensive clothes!" he shouted again "They're still clothes! Why don't you just buy some new ones to replace it since you're so rich!" Hana shouted back angrily. The rest of the students in the cafeteria gasped while some looked at her in disbelief and so did EXO-K. Baekhyun's jaw dropped as he stared at her since there hasn't been any girls that had shouted at him before except for his mom. Hana snatched her arm away from him and looked at him. "Arrogant jerk" she said and walked away leaving Baekhyun too stun to even say a word out. He closed his jaw and straightened himself up.

It was silent. "Hyung, she just shouted at you" Sehun blinked. The rest of EXO-K looked at Baekhyun and nodded. "Do you somehow know her?" Suho suddenly asked. D.O opened his mouth to say something but Baekhyun covered his mouth. "O-Of course not hyung, w-why would you think that?" he let out a fake laugh and D.O followed along. Suho and them looked at the both of them weirdly but shrugged it off. Baekhyun looked D.O and gave him a don't-you-dare-tell-or-you'll-get-it look and he slowly nodded. "Are you sure, Byun Baek?" Chanyeol asked. "Why don't we go to class since we're late" D.O patted him on the back. "Bu--" "No buts, let's go, NOW" he firmly said and pushed Chanyeol away. The rest of EXO-K looked at eachother and followed along and walked to class.