65

I Fell For A Commoner Girl

The next day Jonghyun came inside her room to wake her up. "Hana~ Wake up~" he called. Hana groaned. "Oppa, I'm still tired.." she mumbled sleepily. He chuckled. "Get up or we'll be late" he said and left her room. Hana got up from her bed and rubbed her eyes. "Geez, what's with him.." she quietly asked herself but shrugged it off. A smile formed on her lips and went to the bathroom to get ready.

---

"Let's go" Jonghyun said. Hana looked at the time. *It's early* she scratched her head and looked at him. "But..Oppa, don't you think it's a little bit too early?" she asked him and he shook his head. "Nope, we'll be there just in time.." he smiled and opened the door for her to go. She walked out of the house and waited outside for him. Jonghyun locked the door and turned to her. "Kaja" he said. Hana nodded and they both started walking to school.

*Now that I think of it, he's acting different* she thought as she eyed him weirdly. Jonghyun saw her looking at him. "What?" he asked. Hana crossed her arms. "oppa, you're acting strange.." she raised a brow. He chuckled. "Am I?" he asked and she nodded. "Really.." she replied. He just shrugged. "You'll see..later" he winked at her and started running. Hana tilted her head to the side and thought about what he had just said. *Later?* she thought and looked at him as he ran. She smiled. "Yah! Oppa! Wait for me!" she shouted and ran after him.

---

Jonghyun was the first one to be at school while Hana was still running. *Is she still running?* he asked himself. Just then he heard Hana's voice shouting. "Oppa!" she shouted as she reached the school grounds. Jonghyun looked at her and smiled. "Meanie!" she pretended to be angry as she crossed her arms. He chuckled. "I know you're not mad at me..You can't" he stuck his tongue out. She smiled and hugged him. "My own brother knows me too well" she chuckled. He hugged her back. "Of course. why wouldn't I? I care about you.." he said. Hana softned at his words. "Omo, is she dating Jonghyun Oppa?!" a girl shouted. Hana let go of the hug and looked around her. *Oh no* she thought. "She already has Baekhyun Oppa now he's Jonghyun oppa!" a girl said. Hana lowered her head. Jonghyun smiled and grabbed her hand. Hana looked at him shocked. "oppa, what are you doing?" she whispered. He gave her a tight squeeze assuring her that everything was going to be okay. *I'm going to do the right thing I've should've done it a long time ago* "Just watch" he said and dragged her inside the school front door. Hana looked at him confused. "Everyone listen up!" he shouted. The rest of the students all turned their attention to him. "What is he going to do?" a student ask. "I don't know..Maybe annoucing that she's his girlfriend or something" a student whispered. "I'm here to annouce that if anyone of you dare to bother Hana, you have to go through me!" he announced. "And why should we do that?" a student asked. He turned his attention towards the student that had asked the question. "Because..She is my little sister!" he declared. The sudents started to whisper to each other. "Do you hear me!?" he asked outloud. "NEE~~" the students chorused. Hana looked at him in disbelief. "Why did you do that? I thought you didn't want anyone to know?" she asked him. He smiled softly at her. "Hey, It's my choice to say it or not" he said and walked away. Hana just blinked but then chuckled at her brother.

"Did you hear that!?" Eunji shouted. Eunhee stared at Hana not believing that Jonghyun was her brother. "I can't believe it" she mumbled. Songhee nodded. "let's go over to her" Eunhee said and the three of them walked over to Hana.

"Hana-ssi?" Songhee asked. hana stopped smiling and looked at them with a pokerface. "We heard what Jonghyun Oppa said.." Eunji said. Hana smiled a victorious smile. "And you thought he dumped me..." she laughed. "We're really sorry.." Eunhee lowered her head. Hana nodded. "it's okay.." she smiled. They looked at her in shocked. "R-really?" the three of them asked. Hana chuckled and nodded. "Of course..You guys did no harm" she said. They all smiled. "Thanks, Hana" Eunji said and she nodded. "Friends?" Eunhee offered her hand. Hana gladly shook her hand. "Friends" she smiled. Eunhee and them smiled. "Why don't we all eat lunch together..with..." Hana stopped her sentence and smirked at them. "With my SHINee Oppas?" she asked and the three of them started squealing. Eunhee nodded. "Of course! Onew Oppa!" she beamed. Hana laughed. "Key!" Eunji started to jump up and down. Songhee just clasped her hands together, dreamily. "Minho oppa~" she closed her eyes as she started to daydream. Hana just laughed at her new friends. "Okay, remember we're eating lunch together" she said and they nodded. "Let's go to class together,Hana" Songhee said and linked her arms with her. She nodded. "Let's go" she linked arms with Eunhee while Eunhee linked arms with Eunji and they headed to class. Hana smiled to herself. *I made new friends* she thought happily.

---

When they arrived inside the class, students started to whisper again. Han ignored them and sat down in her seat while Eunhee and them sat in the front. While sitting she saw Baekhyun coming inside the class with Haneul beside him. She saddened and looked away. Baekhyun sat down in his seat and stared at Hana. *Is she okay?* he asked himself. Hana sighed and stood up from her chair. Eunhee and them saw her so they came over to her. "Hana, gwenchana?" Eunji asked and she nodded. Songhee and Eunhee looked over at Haneul then at Baekhyun. "I-I just need some air.." she said. They nodded. "Arasso, be careful.." Eunhee smiled at her and she nodded. "Remember about eating lunch with the SHINee Oppas.." Hana reminded them and left.

The three of them looked at Haneul full of hatred and then at Baekhyun. "Unnie, i think Hana is sad.." Songhee said. Eunhee and Eunji nodded. "That's what we think too" Eunhee said and Eunji nodded.

---

Hana went to the rooftop like always for air. She breathed in and out until her nerves were calmed down. "Are you okay?" a voice from behind her asked. Hana turned around and saw Kai. She nodded but didn't smile. "Are they still bothering you?" he asked and she nodded again. "Kai.." she started. Kai looked at her. "Yeah?" he asked.  Hana sighed. "Do you...think I like Baekhyun?" she suddenly asked him. Kai chuckled to himself. "Why are you asking me that?" he asked. Hana shrugged. "I don't know..I guess I don't have anyone to talk to.." she said in a sad voice. Kai nodded and sat down on the ground. "Well, what does your heart tells you?" Hana looked at him. "What?" she asked. Kai looked at her and touched his chest where his heart was. "Listen to your heart and you'll know" he said. Hana confusely looked at him. "I don't get it" she said. Kai let out a chuckle. "How do you feel when he's around you?" he asked. Hana smiled and thought about it. "When he's around I feel..happy and nervous at the same time.." she told him. He nodded. "And?" he asked. "When he's near me..my heart beats faster then usual.." she said. Kai nodded. "There's your answer" he smiled. "What do you mean?" she asked. "You're in love with him.." he said. *I am?* "Confess to him before it's too late" he said. "I-I don't know.." she whispered. Kai stood up and pulle dher into a hug. "Trust me.." he whispered. Hana nodded. "Thanks, Kai.." she smiled and hugged him back. *As long as you're happy, I'm happy*