31

I Fell For A Commoner Girl

 

Next day~
 
"Soojin-ah, I'll be there, don't worry..It's the weekend, remember?" Hana said through the phone. "But what if you're late, who knows what will happen..You could get fired and we won't be able to work together" she retorted. Hana sighed and closed her eyes trying to calm her nerves down. "Ara, ara..I'll be there as soon as possible" "Be here quick" Soojin said and hung up. Hana looked at her phone and sighed. "Aish, you're giving me a headache" she rubbed her temples.
 
"Gwenchana?" she heard a voice. "Baekhyun?" she quietly said and looked to her left and saw him standing with D.O next to him. "Happy to see me?" Baekhyun smiled cheekily. Hana rolled her eyes as Baekhyun and D.O walked over to her and held her hand. "Kaja" he said and dragged her with him. "Where are we going?" she asked him. Baekhyun turned and looked at her. "Somewhere" he answered. "But I have to get to work" Hana said. Baekhyun looked at her and blink. "Work?" he raised his brow and she nodded. "Where is it?" he asked. Hana pointed to a cafe across the street. Baekhyun smiled. "Oh right..Kyungsoo, take care of it." D.O nodded and Baekhun dragged Hana away.
 
---
 
D.O went inside the shop and looked for Soojin. "Soojin?" D.O asked. Soojin looked around and saw D.O. "Oh, D.O Oppa!" she smiled and waved back. "Hey" D.O smiled. "so, where's your manager?" he asked. Soojin pointed to the door on the left. "Wait here for a moment" D.O went inside the room. "What is he doing?" Soojin scratched her head.
 
A few minutes later D.O came out. "Let's go, we're going somewhere" he quickly said. Soojin looked at him confused. "Where?" she asked. D.O sighed. Let just go" Soojin took off her apron and D.O quickly grabbed her hand and they left the shop.
 
---
 
Hana's P.O.V
 
Baekhyun dragged me and we got inside a black car which I think was his. "Yah, where are you taking me?" I asked him. He smirked. 'Somewhere" was all he said. I rolled my eyes.
 
About twenty minutes later we got to the mall. I looked at him. "The mall? Really?" I crossed my arms. He nodded and dragged me to a shop. I looked around and there weren't many people. He looked around and searched for some clothes. *What exactly is he doing* I thought. "Here, go try this one on" he threw me a pair of clothes. I looked at it and it was a white tank top with a light blue color skirt. I sighed and went inside the fitting room. I tried it on and looked in the mirror. *I don't like it* I thought. "Hurry up" he said. I rolled my eyes and went out. He looked at me and shook his head. "Try this" he handed me a yellow like blouse but much cuter with a yellow skirt with blue and yellow flower designs on. I went inside and tried it on then went back out. "No, try this" he shooed me away and I tried it on. I sighed for the fourth time and went inside. A couple of minutes later I came out wearing a yellow sundress with white sandals. He looked at me and nodded. "I like it" he said. I ignored him and was about to go and change back to my normal clothes but he wouldn't let me. "Wear it, now" he said. I looked at him weirdly. "Why should I?" "You'll know soon" he smiled and went over to the cashier and paid for my dress. I sighed and followed him.
 
He went to another section where they sell sunglasses and such. He grabbed a black one and put it on me. He tapped his chin and shook his head. Then he grabbed another one with black color shades with white traces and put it on me. He smiled. "Perfect" he said and dragged me to the cashier. He paid for it then we went back to his car and drove off.
 
End of Hana's P.O.V
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is how Hana's dress look like: