54

I Fell For A Commoner Girl

Hana was sleeping peacefully until her mom woke her up. "Darling, wake up" she said. Hana started moving and groaned. "Give me five more mintes" she mumbled. "Your brother won't be able to walk you to school, today" she said. *He's sleeping over at Onew's* Hana remembered. Hana ignored her mom and pulled the sheets to cover her body. Soon it was silent. *Ah~ Nice and quiet* she smiled and snuggled on her pillow. "Sure you can smile and snuggle" a voice said from afar. *What the..It can't be him* she ignored and tried to go back to sleep. "You'll be late if you don't wake up.." the voice said again but this time it was closer. Hana ignored and shut her eyes tight trying to sleep. "Wake up or I'll kiss you" the voice said again but it was a whisper. *Bwo?...KISS!* she shot her eyes opened and saw Baekhyun's face close to hers. He smiled. "You finally woke up" he said and leaned back. Hana stood up from her bed and pointed at him. "Y..You! J...How did you get inside my room!" she shouted. He chuckled. "Your mom let me in" he sat down on the bed. "Aish" she mumbled and went out of her room to the bathroom.

Baekhyun waited for her to come out. About twenty minutes later she came back. "Get out" she ordered. Baekhyun looked at her and blinked. "Why?" he asked. Hana rolled her eyes. "Are you going to watch me change or what?" she sarcastically said. Baekhyun smirked. "If you want me to?" he walked towards her. Hana stepped back. "Or should I?" he whispered. Hana glared at him. "Yah ert! get out!" she shouted. He laughed. "I was just kidding" he said. Hana crossed her arms. "Whatever" she mumbled. Baekhyun chuckled. "I'll be waiting downstairs for you, then" he kissed her cheek and left. Hana put her hands down and sighed. "He does loves me, huh?" she let out a small chuckle.

---

A few minutes later she came downstairs. "Umma~~" she sanged as she entered the kitchen. Her mom smiled. "Good mornng, dear" she kissed Hana's cheek. Hana sat down while Baekhyun sat from across. "Here's your plate" her mother placed a plate of bacon and eggs in front of her. "Thanks" she smiled. Her mom nodded. "I'll be going now or I'll be late.." she said and hugged hana. Hana nodded. "Take care, Umma" Her mom smiled and walked to the door to put her shoes on then left. "Ugh, now i"m left with you" she said and ate her food. Baekhyun smiled. "Why? Don't you like me being here?" he asked. Hana shook her head. "Ani, you're too annoying" she said with full. He chuckled. "I guess."

---

"Should we go now?" Baekhyun asked as they finished eating breakfast. "Um, yeah..Sure.." she said as she put her shoes on. Baekhyun opened the door and they went out to his car.

---

"Hey Hana" Soojin waved. Hana smiled and went to hug her. "Hey" she said. The rest of the EXO-K members came and join. "Hi noona!" Sehun hugged her. Hana chuckled. 'Hi sehun-ah" she said. Suho smiled while the others nodded their head. Suddenly Haneul came. "Hana! Soojin!" she smiled. They rest of them looked at her. *Who is she?* they all thought. "Oh..Um, you're the new girl..Am I right?" Chanyeol asked and she nodded. "You know Hana and Soojin, too?" D.O asked. "Of course I do! We used to go to the same school in our freshman year!" she told them. "Is that true, Hana?" Kai asked her. "Uh...yeah.." she said. Soojin glared at Haneul but she just shrugged. "A friend of Hana and Soojin is a friend of ours" Suho smiled his infamous smile. Haneul nodded and went to hug the both of them. "I miss you two so much!" she said. Hana and Soojin uncomfortably patted her back. "um...yeah..uh...we..miss you, too" they both said. Kai looked at them and noticed Hana and Soojin's expression. *Is there something wrong?* he thought. Haneul let go of the hug and looked at the six handsome boys but was mostly looking for Baekhyun. "Oh! Baekhyun Oppa!" she quickly went and clung onto his arm. Baekhyun nodded. "Um, hi" he said. Haneul chuckled. "Let's go to class, Oppa!" she dagged him away. He looked back at Hana. "But I ha--" "Comeone!" she pulled him away from the others. Hana watched as Haneul dragged him away. *It hurts* she sadly walked away leaving Soojin and the others. EXO-K looked at Haneul then at Hana. "She seems..sad" Chanyeol pouted sadly. Suho nodded. "Is there something wrong?" D.O asked. Kai looked at Soojin with a you-better-tell-me look and she nodded. "Let's just um go to class..Shall we?" Soojin held onto D.O's hand. "We should.." Suho said and they left to class.