4

I Fell For A Commoner Girl

RRRIIINNGGG! "Ugh, stupid clock" Hana groaned as she got up from her bed and walked to the bathroom to wash up. When she was done washing up, she changed into her uniform and headed downstairs.

"How was school yesterday, honey?" her mom asked her. "Horrible" she answered as she poured a bowl of cereal. Jonghyun laughed and Hana glared at him. "Oh, how?" she asked. Hana sighed and poured milk in her bowl. "You won't understand" she munched on some cereal. Her mom nodded and drinked some coffee. "Well, I'll be going to work now" she smiled and headed to the door. "Bye, Umma" Jonghyun smiled at her and waved. "Be careful on your way to school" she said and left.

Hana finished her breakfast and she grabbed her bag from the couch and walked out the door. "Yah! Wait for me!" she heard Jonghyun shouting from inside but she ignored him and started walking. Soon Jonghyun caught up with her and stopped her from walking. "Yah! I said wait for me" he panted. Hana chuckled. "Oh, mianhae Oppa" Jonghyun nodded and they both started walking again. It was silent until Hana broked it. "Oppa?" she started. "Hm" he looked at her. Hana turned and looked at him. "Do you think it would be different if appa was still alive?" she suddenly asked. "Why do you think that?" he asked. Hana chuckled again. "I'm just wandering" "Don't talk about it" he said since he knows that when ever they talk about their father, she would always end up crying. Hana weakly nodded trying to hold back her tears since she doesn't want him to worry about her. "Let's just hurry up, Oppa" she faked a smile and ran. Jonghyun shook his head. *She's pretending* he thought and ran after her.

---

"Be careful to class, okay?" Jonghyun said and she nodded. "Bye, Oppa" she smiled halfheartedly. Jonghyun sighed and hugged her. "Don't think about him and don't cry, ara?" he let go of the hug and held onto both of her shoulders. "I won't" Jonghyun hugged her again then left to class. Hana let out a heavy sigh not trying to cry. *I miss you, Appa* she sadly thought and walked to class.

---

It was now her second period; art. She packed her things into her bag and walked out of the class. On the way to class, she saw Baekhyun walking to her direction. *Stay calm, Hana* she breathed out and walked towards him. She walked passed him but he stopped her. "Hey, commoner girl" he shouted. Hana looked back. "What?" she answered with no energy. Baekhyun smirked. "Seems like you ran out of energy.." he walked towards her. She rolled her eyes. "What is it?" she asked him as he got closer to her. Baekhyun walked closer to her and leaned in. *What the hell* she panicked but kept cool. She looked at him and she could clearly see him smirking. "Be careful" he whispered to her ear sending shivers down her spine. Hana pushed him back hard enough for him to fall onto the ground. Baekhyun laughed.
She walked to her class and the door was closed. *That's weird, the door is always open* she cupped the doorknob and twisted. She looked back and saw Baekhyun standing up but was still laughing. *That jerk* she twisted the doorknob open and walked inside. SPLASH! A bucket of water poured over her. Her bag dropped on the floor and she looked around the room and there weren't any teachers but students inside laughing at her. Tears streamed down her cheeks and her uniform were all drenched from the water. She couldn't help but ran out of the room. She stopped as soon as she saw Baekhyun who stopped laughing. "I told you, didn't I" he smirked again and she ran out of the school to where ever her legs took her.

---

Hana ran out of the school to where ever her legs took her. Tears blurred her eyes as she ran until her legs stopped. She looked around. *The park* she thought. The park was quiet since there wasn't much people. It was the park where both her and her dad had came before he died. *Appa* she cried as the flashback came to her head.

Flashback

A six year old Hana wanted to go to the park. "Appa, I want to go to the park" she pouted cutely. Her dad chuckled. "Aigoo, my little princess wants to go to the park" he pinched her cheeks. She pouted even more. "It hurts" Her dad cuckled and let go. She rubbed her cheeks. "Ask your Umma if she'll let us go" he smiled. Hana nodded and ran to her mom. "Umma, Umma, can Appa and I go to the park?" she tugged onto her dress. Her mom picked her up and carried her in her arms. "Of course" she smiled and put her back down. Hana clapped her hands with happiness. "Appa! Appa! We can go!" she cheered and ran to her dad. Her dad laughed and smiled. "We'll be back" he said to their mom and she nodded. "Be safe" she went to the kitchen. Hana and her dad walked out of the door and went to the park.

When they both arrived at the park Hana saw the swings. "Appa! Look! Swings!" she pointed to the swings. Her dad nodded and they both walked over to the swings. Hana sat on the swings and tried to push herself like the other kids but couldn't. Her dad laughed. "Do you want me to push you" he asked her and she smiled with a nod. Her dad pushed her lightly for her not to fall off. She giggled as her dad pushed her.

"Do want to rest?" he asked. She nodded and got off. "Let's go sit over there, Appa" she pointed to a brown bench near the sidewalk. Her dad held her small hand and they both walked over to the bench and sat down. "Appa, you won't leave us, right?" she suddenly asked her dad. Her dad smiled. "I won't" he answered. Hana held out her pinky. "Promise that you won't leave us and we'll be a happy family" Her dad chuckled and linked his pinky with hers. "I promise" he smiled warmly at her. She smiled back and hugged her dad. "I love you, Appa" she said and her dad nodded. "I love you too, princess" he whispered and let go of the hug. "Let's go get some ice cream, shall we?" Hana nodded and they both got off the bench and walked to the shop.

End of Flashback

Han cried harder and fell on her knees about the thought of her dad. "You promised" she whispered. *I miss you, Appa* she sobbed. She slowly got up and took a last glance at the park then walked home sobbing.