52

I Fell For A Commoner Girl

"Class, today we have a new student..Please come in" the teacher said and the new student came in with her head down. "Who is it?" Soojin asked Hana. Hana shook her head. "I don't know" she whispered. Soojin nodded and stared at the front. "Please introduce yourself" she said. The student nodded. "Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Haneul-imnida" she bowed then looked at the class. Both Hana and Soojin's eyes widened. "H-Haneul.." they both whispered. Haneul looked around the class and saw Hana and Soojin. *They're here* she smirked. "You can sit next to Soojin" the teacher pointed to an empty seat beside her. Haneul bowed once again and walked to her seat. "Long time no see" she said to Soojin. Soojin rolled her eyes and ignored her.

---

Soon it was lunch time. "I can't believe she's here!" Soojin shouted. Hana sighed. "It's going to be alright, Soojin" Hana tried calming her down. Soojin nodded. "I just don't want her to ruined your life again..Like last time.." she mumbled. Hana hugged her friend. "I know you care about me but nothing's going to happen" hana assured her. She nodded. "Okay, but if she does anything to hurt you or anything she'll get" she tightened her fist. Hana nodded. "Arasso.." she smiled.

Soojin and Hana were talking happily until Haneul came and interrupted their time. "Hey" she said in a so ever sweet voice. Soojin silently cursed her in her mind. Hana turned to her with cold eyes. "What do you want, Haneul" she coldly asked. Haneul laughed. "Oh nothing.." she said. "Then get lost" Soojin snapped. Haneul chuckled. "That won't be easy~~" she sanged and walked away. Soojin looked at her as she left. "I seriously can't stand her, ugh!" Soojin slapped the table. Hana smiled. "It's okay.." she said. Soojin sighed. "Everything's okay for you but not me.." she muttered. Hana patted her shoulder. "Trust me.." she said and Soojin nodded. "Ara, I trust you.."

---

"Do you want me to take you home?" Baekhyun asked. Hana shook her head. "No thanks..I'm fine.." she smiled. He sighed. "Fine.." The others laughed. "I'll walk her home" Kai said. Baekhyun glared at him but he shrugged it off. "Can I?" he put his arms around her neck. Hana blinked at him. "Wha--" "I'll take her home! She's mine!" Baekhyun grabbed her hand and dragged her away from them. The members looked at him. "Wow, he really loves her" Chanyeol said and Suho nodded. "He does..It's his first, not last" he smiled. Haneul who saw the whole scene smirked. "I'll ruin your relationship like you did to mines" she said and left.

---

"Hey! Let go!" she shouted. Baekhun let go of her hand and looked at her. "Sorry.." he mumbled. She chuckled. "I'm not mad, idiot" she said. He smiled. "You're not?" he asked and she nodded. "I'll take you home, then?" he asked. "Sure.." she smiled. "Let's go" he took out his hand. Hana looked at his hand then at him with a raised brow. "Are you going to keep me hanging or what?" he asked. Hana just stared at him. He sighed and held her hand. "This" he raised his hand as he held onto hers. She smiled. "Kaja" he ruffled her hair and they both walked home.