64

I Fell For A Commoner Girl

The next day Hana went downstiars and decided to go out for a walk. She breathed in the fresh air and smiled. *Such a nice day* she thought. Just then a voice interrupted her moment. "Having a nice day, aren't you?" she asked. Hana turned back and saw Haneul walking towards her with her arms crossed. "So..I saw that you almost drowned, yesterday.." she said. Hana just stared at her. "You can stop pretending now.." she said. Hana looked at her confused. "What? What do you mean?" she asked. Haneul laughed. "Don't try to be all pure and inoccent when you're not" she put her hands down on her side. Hana confusely tilted her head to the side. "What do you mean, Haneul?" she asked. Haneul chuckled. "I know yesterday was just an act just like last time.." she angrily said. "Last ime?" she asked. Haneul nodded. "Last time when you cried and Minhyuk came to help you.." she said. Hana sighed. "Look Haneul, I don't know what you're saying but I'm not acting or anything.." she said straitght foreword. Haneul took a few steps closer to her. "No! You look here! I know you're just trying to grab attention from Baekhyun oppa, now I'm telling you to stop!" she shouted. Hana blinked. "I'm not trying to get anyones attention or anything, Haneul.." she said in a calm voice. Haneul scoffed. "Stop pretending. Now you're making up lies just like when you took Minhyuk away from me" she said. Hana sighed. "Fo the last time Haneul..I'm not pretending nor did I take Mi--" SLAP! Hana touched her cheek and looked at Haneul. "W-why..did you..do that" she asked as she tried to hold back her tears. Haneul smirked. "Just watch" she said and walked away leaving Hana by herself.

---

Soon it was already the last day. "Let's go home!" Suho said. The rest of them grabbed their luggage and head out the door. "Are you excited to back home?" Soojin asked as they got inside the car. She smiled with a nod. "of course! I miss Umma and Jonghyun oppa so much!" she pouted sadly. Soojin chuckled. "Aigoo, my bestfriend is so cute" she pinched her nose and they both laughed. Baekhyun watched as they both talked and laughed. *It's been a while since I heard her laugh* he smiled tojimself.

---

"See you tommorrow at school!" Soojin waved. Hana waved and went inside her house. "Umma! Oppa! I'm home!" she shouted. Her mom came and hugged her immediately. "Aigoo, my daughter" she smiled. Hana chuckled. "Umma, where's jonghyun Oppa?" she asked. Her mom rolled her eyes. "He's in his room" she said. Hana smiled. "I'll be upstairs if you need me" she told her and quickly raced upstairs to Jonghyun's room.

"OPPAAAA~~!" she sanged outloud and busted inside his room without knocking. "I'm home!" she shouted and ran over to him, hugging him tightly. "Woah, what the--" "I miss you!" she beamed. Jonghyun chuckled. "How was your trip?" he asked. Hana let go of the hug and sat down on his bed. "It was..fun" she faked a smile. He nodded. "i'm glad you had fun" he smiled. "You didn't miss me?" she pouted with her cute big round puppy eyes. He laughed. "Of course I did" he smiled. Hana smiled and hugged him again. "I miss you too, Oppa" she whispered. Jonghyun smiled but his smile faded. *I know you're having a hard time..You're just faking..* he hugged her tight.