The Start Of Something New. (Ming's PPOV)

[ ☼ ] Bestly II: Saving The Souls
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I am disgusted by love, despise the feeling, the poison which blinds and isolates one closest to their true fate. The means to change for someone who’s but a stranger cannot be forgiven in my eyes. That love cannot be forgiven.

 

I gracefully walked down the streets of a cold town. My shelter within this town; shared with five of my friend-like sisters, gave me hope that we’d stay anonymous unlike three years ago where our runaway escape was to never be seen in a town we weren’t welcomed in. Who ever really calls themselves a witch if it’s labeled with being hanged or burned by the stake?  Thanks to our wise friend, this selected town wasn’t strictly made to judge who we were just because we kept to ourselves, occasionally shopped in their stores and gave our time to ‘homely duties’. No, we harmed no human and didn’t want to. I myself preferred my space from them, but one closest to me rather loved experimenting her time with them; one in particular growing quite fond of her. Our very goal was to care for each other, protect and make sure we didn’t break our bonds, since we witches survived off of what we called SHI; a force of power that was summoned thousands of years ago.

 

The cult of women died down because of terrifying and undeserving events that caused deaths made by man who were too frightened to believe that we were nothing but evil. Some of us occasionally fought back, but that made us no better than them leaving only twelve, ten, six of us left.

 

“You again?” I cautiously eyed the man sitting comfortably on our couch as I entered the cabin. “Ming, how are you?”  The stranger stood up and respectfully bowed. I narrowed my eyes, curtseying with what little smile I could form. It didn’t seem to reach him the way I hoped it would as he clear

Please log in to read the full chapter