Sehun and Xiumin.

[ ☼ ] Bestly II: Saving The Souls
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Reasonably, I ended up walking up to a decent ice cream stand that had been open for a few weeks now. The weather was moderate and for Monggu, probably was the best as he occasionally stopped to let the breeze circulate around his small frame. “Hi, chocolate ice cream with brownie bits please?” I requested as I grabbed for my wallet to give the person my bill. I hesitated after looking up to see a small sign: Free Dog ice cream treats. I stared down at Monggu, biting my lower lip. “You want an early desert?” I asked giddily. In the end, we exchanged my bill for our ice creams before walking along towards the trail. “Now, no more after this, okay?” I told Monggu when I finally sat down by a bench. He abruptly leaped up beside me and I giggled before moving over for him to eat his treat.  We quietly began and my phone buzzed. I silently groaned and stared down at my phone for a moment.

 

“Yoboseyo? Lay?” I answered concerned.

 

“Huan, you answered, thank God!” Lay said alarming me to the point my heart started beating. Lay rarely ever called me, we always texted. “Yes, is something wrong?” “Yeah, your cousin and best friend are about to rip each other’s heads off. We can’t get them away from each other, it totally went bad.” I sighed deeply, “Okay, why?” I asked confused. I could’ve sworn Sehun and Xiumin would like each other. “Well, we had a practice today and some filming to do at the park. Xiumin and I were chosen for a duo dance but now Sehun is replacing Xiumin who will now be chosen as an understudy for our dance just in case. Xiumin is pissed and your cousin didn’t completely understand that Xiumin has been practicing the routine longer although Sehun was chosen instead. We arrived to the park to do film testing and all of a sudden they’re fighting back and forth! I can’t calm them down, no one can. You know how they both are, especially Xiumin. They’re on the verge of getting kicked out the program. I was wondering if you could talk to them.” My eyes widened. “Where are you?” I looked over to Monggu who had finished his treat like a boss while mine was melting. “You know the park with the graffiti skate park?” I thought aloud, “Graffiti skate park.. uh, yeah that’s on shìmíndàdào street, right?” I asked. “Yeah, please hurry, I really don’t want them to be kicked out.” Lay sighed heavily before hanging up.

 

I shook my head, shocked. I mean I knew the both of them, and they were very serious about their dancing. This was a wonderful opportunity for them. However, I had no idea one would be given more than the other. I definitely didn’t want to go there with them believing I would start siding. What was important was for them to stay in the program. “Come on Monggu, we have to go..” I said before putting away my phone and quickly my cone.

 

After finishing off my ice cream, walking back to my car and driving to the park, I warily got out. It was very crowded here. I wasn’t keeping Monggu inside the car, so he strolled alongside me while I walked inside the entrance. This park was huge and I noticed there had to be an event going on. “I have no idea where they could be.” I mumbled while taking the time to call Lay. He answered after just one ring. “Huan, are you here?” I scoffed, “Yeah, this place is crowded. Where are you?” “Look for a sign that has our school logo. It shows and directs you to where we are located.” I pursed my lips following his directions and eventually began walking towards him. I hung up and he almost ran into me. “Whoa, hi there.” I greeted and he frowned, “One is over there, the other is there.” He nudged his head at Sehun seated, being calmed by a few students and then at Xiumin who was talking to another group. I narrowed my head; mainly upset about the fact that Xiumin put them in a situation by punching my cousin and jeopardizing everything. “Hold my dog.” I lifted the leash gradually toward Lay. He quietly took Monggu as I started walking over to Xiumin.

 

“HEY, Boazi!” I shouted carelessly before he met my gaze, slightly surprised but irritated. “Huan, what are you doing here?” He asked dully. I scoffed while folding my arms disapprovingly. “What are you two doing? You’re ruining your chances of being in this program.” Xiumin stood up, walking up to me with little care of the matter I just brought up. “I could give a rats if I’m their understudy or not, but your cousin has no right criticizing the way I dance or how I’ve gotten to where I am. He was asking for it, Huan.” I furrowed my brows, “So you just hit him? That’s very wise! You’re jeopardizing both of your chances.” I yelled. Xiumin took hold of my arm and walked me quietly toward Sehun who was eyeing us from a far. I really wanted to knock him for using his big mouth at times like this, but I was here to keep them from fighting anymore than they were.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter