Chapter 13

There is no Plan B, Plan A will definitely work.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana’s POV

After the week-end decided to fly past, it was time to return back to prison, I mean school, my uncle now allows me to go to school with Zico so I think he’s beginning to trust me again. And for Hyomin, well, things got pretty interesting. Apparently she was asked out by that Yongguk guy. I’m really happy for her but my uncle isn’t. When he found out, (which I’ll tell you how in a minute) Hyomin got lectured for about half an hour to how ‘things’ work out with boys.

  So let me tell you how it happened, the stupid girl was texting Yongguk when we were having breakfast and my uncle was looking over her shoulder the whole time. I can imagine the kind of conversation they must have had to make my uncle snap in just the first 10 seconds of standing there reading her messages. I quickly made my escape before I was caught in any references or anything, you know, just being cautious.

Well actually, I didn’t fully escape a lecture for today; right now, Zico is giving me a speech about being careful whenever Yongguk would be around me… He’s literally speaking about him as if he was some sort of prisoner running free on the streets at night. I just laughed at him and looked straight ahead of us, my hair was being tousled in the air and I was holding tightly on my school bag. Zico really should slow down, I’m actually scared to go on this motorbike, and it’s not that I already wasn’t scared, but he seems to feel free to speed through these streets at any time he wants and I’m just sitting there trembling in fear.

 When we got to school I rushed in the school buildings as quick as I could, it was getting ridiculously cold outside by the day and it wasn’t a joke anymore. When Zico finally caught up to me I witnessed the queen of the school make her way past me from my right to my left. She flipped her hair in my face and left a trail of her scent which made me want to gag. I gave her a look and watched her walk past me in disgust. I don’t know how this girl had transformed in this mess in just a couple of weeks of being here. But the only thing that can save her is a personality transplant. I’m being serious.

  She stopped right in front of Zico and her friends halted a second after that. ‘’Hey’’ she said in her sweetest voice, I had to control myself so that I wouldn’t let out a loud scoff. She always finds a stupid reason just to talk to Zico and he’s just stupid enough to listen to her.

 On my right, there were a bunch of boys, l mean retards, who are taking mental pictures of her with their eyes. What’s wrong with them? But I can’t really blame it on them; she’s the one who’s asking for attention. Her mini skirt, the ton of make-up, her flirtatious ways and last but not least, the way her body language changes once around boys. I’m pretty sure that right now she has already ed the top buttons of her t-shirt, loosened her tie and fixed her hair a thousand times already.

I had mentally spaced out so that I wouldn’t downgrade to her level just by listening to her talking. I don’t even know how I got to the stage of hating her so much. Oh wait, I remember, she became the bully of this school and guess what. Nobody does anything; boys especially think that she can do this because she is good looking so they let her torment others as they’re less popular. Please pass me the sick-bucket.

 My friend, Eun Young, once accidentally bumped into her in the corridor and Hannah dropped her books on the floor, she made Eun Young pick up her books and then made her apologize but that wasn’t it. No, Hannah embarrassed Eun Young afterwards in front of everybody, I didn’t find out how because Eun Young and the others wouldn’t tell me.

So I made sure that Hannah understands that no one messes with my friends and gets away, so on the same day at lunch when I walked past her I ‘accidentally’ spilled my drink on her. I acted like I cared and wiped it off for her but too bad the grape juice only stained her white shirt further on. A boy, apparently her boyfriend suddenly jolted up from his seat and came towards me aggressively to stick up for her but Zico was already behind me and I saw Block B had already stood up from their seats so the boy backed away and Hannah ran off quickly.

Currently, she’s being ignorant of my existence as she’s talking to Zico. Zico was obviously trying to be nice and conversed with her; she seemed to have finished speaking with him as she gave me the glare that she always gives me after she leaves Zico. But she seems like she has other plans.

‘’Hey’’ she said while sticking on a smile and adverting her eyes to me, I felt her piercing eyes stare at me. Is she talking to me? I looked around me to see if there was anyone there. No one there. ‘’Do I know you?’’ I asked and she frowned at me instantaneously.

She always acts sweet and smart when Zico’s around but when I’m alone she is the most repulsive . Excuse my language, but how can she tell me to leave Zico because she’s the one who’s supposed to be with him instead and now dares to speak to me? She scoffed at my words and turned b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter