Chapter 40

There is no Plan B, Plan A will definitely work.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Hana’s POV[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3]Students rushed off the coach and instead of picking up their suitcase they ran straight to their parents hugging them at full force with unique squeals and twisted jumps in mid-air of happiness. I wanted to ignore it but I couldn’t, I stared a little until someone had gotten my attention back. Zico who was right behind me sighed at the view of his parents waving. I knew he missed them but he wouldn’t admit it. He’s too stubborn and ‘almighty’. I wanted to give him a punch but I’d only hurt my hand so I aborted the plan.

 The other coach also had students pouring out like hell; I was still trying to walk towards the baggage compartment from our coach but everyone decided to speed walk in all directions creating a chaotic maze for me to take part in. I was set off balance at points but my feet quickly jogged around to get back to safety. I stopped at times because I saw that some students were running in my direction and about to cause a serious accident, so why not avoid it and step out of their way?

Whilst waiting in line I saw a girl in front of me, probably the only other cool and down to earth person that didn’t go insane besides me. I didn’t know her but I certainly acknowledged her choice of not adding to the chaos and waiting patiently to get out of this mess with her suitcase. When I received my suitcase I went over to Ms Yang to thank her for everything, even though she refused the money I gave her I still couldn’t let her off like that. I handed her the expensive gift I got her at the shopping spree and she thanked me with kind words. ‘’I should be the one thanking you’’ I said as she took the bag in her hands. ‘’Okay, see you then.’’ I waved at her and she too said goodbye after ticking my name off. I tiptoed to try and catch a glimpse of Zico’s hair anywhere and I had to do a 360 to be able to lock my eyes on the target.

I spun around and saw Zico acting rather stiff further in the distance with his back to me.

 It stopped my tracks.

‘’Hana? Are you coming today or not?’’ P.O. asked from behind me with impatience. I turned to him. ‘’One second’’ I said lifting my finger up at him for a quick pause, I noticed that Block B was standing there behind him also wanting to leave. ‘’I need to give Zico something before I’m not allowed to see him anymore’’ I said and walked in Zico’s direction. I heard a loud sigh coming from P.O but then I heard all six of them follow behind me. I smiled because I knew they’d always wait for me. I made my way around the remaining students with a little effort and finally reached Zico. My eyes slowly traced his figure. He stayed in the same fixed posture with his hands limply by his sides and his head fixed on the person in front of him.

Before I said anything a certain voice had stopped me.

‘’But it really wasn’t what I planned out. It wasn’t my fault, really, it wasn’t!’’ Hanna’s voice was sounding rather distressed. I poked my head around Zico’s figure just a few feet away to see what was going on. She stood there with something in her hand. I couldn’t see what it was though. ‘’What are you sayin-‘’ Zico was interrupted as she said the words that cut my breath too sharply and too brutally.

‘’I’m pregnant’’ she scratched through Zico’s speech.

My grip around the gift bag had loosened and it dropped to the floor with a loud thump. My breathing roughened out and I took a few steps on my spot to keep my balance out. It was like I’ve been hit by something invisible.

I inhaled deeply and felt my heart pump harder making my chest vibrate cruelly, I felt the way my hands curled up and the way I started shaking slightly. I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t.

My vision was getting blurry, the tears were giving me a hard time trying to focus on the pregnancy test she held up for him to see and I only tried harder to see the result before getting my final answer repeated a thousand times in my head. It was real, what she was saying… it was true judging by Zico’s silent response. 

I didn’t wait for him to react to the sounds I was making though. I in the air that my lungs longed for in a split second and blinked my way through the crowd as I went in the same way I came in. Dragging my suitcase roughly behind me I refused to listen to my name being called out a few times.

 I impelled right through the middle of the remaining Block B members who were also standing there, shocked and struck by the news, I forced my body to go faster even though the possibility to stumble and fall was rather high and no, I didn’t know where I was going at all, I walked just to be further away from what I’ve just heard and watched. I felt my bottom lip slowly quaver and I bit it just to erase a slight possibility to start crying in front of everyone.  It wasn’t helping though.

 I came to a complete stop as Zico blocked my way with his body. A silent cry escaped my lips as I saw him.

I took a step back in reaction to his sudden appearance but he took a step closer and showed his desperation in doing so. ‘’No, Zico.’’ I said with a shaky voice. ‘’Please stay away from me.’’ I dragged more air in to be able to make my speech clearer. I was surprised that I hadn’t started crying properly at this point yet; I was surprised that I could take the strong hit of the wave full on and still stand straight like this.

I looked up at him and met his regretful eyes. It was as if he looked like the victim here because he couldn’t explain himself and time was running out for him. I on the other hand couldn’t cope with it, both of my arms were trembling now and I felt my heart pumping faster and faster. I gulped as I knew it wouldn’t take me long to cry in front of him.

‘’Hana…I-‘’ he abruptly stopped as he seemed to draw a complete blank on his words. He really had no idea how to explain everything to me without lying again, there was nothing that he could say to cover up for what he did, nothing. But you know what? There really was no need for an explanation; his eyes were telling me everything. What Hannah said a moment ago had been the truth.

 ‘’How could you?’’ My voice was breaking in every way possible. I tried to keep the tears out of the way but they always wondered their way back in my vision. He opened his mouth to speak and saw that I wanted to make a move on walking off and so took action.

He came closer to me to stop me from leaving and wrapped his arms around me; his head had rested on my shoulder gently. A soft whiff of air escaped his lips. The way we were standing there we could have looked like the cutest couple in the world, his arms crossing tightly behind my back and bringing me closer and his head leaning on my shoulder probably whispering sweet things to me. But no, reality had been something else, something completely different. I didn’t have a smile on my face; I was about to let my tears loose in a matter of seconds and he wasn’t whispering sweet things to me, in fact it was one the most painful things to go through in life, to listen to him saying that he still loves me even after he had been sleeping with other girls.

There was no way I was going to stand there and listen to his sorrowful explanation just so that he could buy me off. I wasn’t going to let it pass like this just because he said that he loves me, I wasn’t going to listen to more lies just so that he could keep a sole toy in his collection. I wasn’t up for more pain from him. No more.

My hands had lifted up and pressed against his chest. With the absence of the power to push him away I knew that I couldn’t get away from him so easily. My mouth had started speaking inst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter