-Author's Last Note-

There is no Plan B, Plan A will definitely work.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Author's note-

Yes, you were right she did end up with Zico. I bet you were all heartbroken the moment that Zico was said to be dead but then after Hana killed herself I really can’t imagine what you’re thinking. I had a sudden wild thought about Zico threatening the doctor to declare him deceased so he could later contact Hana and run away with her in secret. Hana only found out after she thought that Zico was dead. So basically, Zico had the original plan of ‘dying’ but then to later contact Hana and ask her if she wanted to run away with him. She then left a suicidal note and off she went with Zico.  LOL I wanted to write that because I obviously couldn’t write in the story, I’d spoil the whole thing… so that's the ending for you!

I remember the beginning where at each subscriber I would dance and scream around the house and annoy my family members, I still treasure that feeling now of course but I’m sure I’ll miss it. I really liked writing these two stories a lot, it was really like my own journey in Hana’s shoes because I nearly think like her now, Hana was actually based on my very own character and to be honest, that really helped to write the story because I’d just write what was in my mind to Hana’s thoughts and actions.

I have to say that I loved to write all Hana and Zico scenes to death, even if the scenes were for the good or for the worst because I really got my emotions involv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter