Mr. MVP (from me to you)

Mr. MVP

Your MVP             

                Hey guys, you might be wondering who I am, but for the sake of the two girls involved, I am not going to tell you my identity.

                I’m sorry for disappointing you at the second game, I promise that for this coming third game that I will be doing my best. Also for E.P, I just want to tell you that I am also sorry for hurting you, you told us to be happy, and we are, we are happy. And we hope you are really happy too.

                Are you enjoying your new place? I know you told us not to worry but we know you and you aren’t the type of person that copes well with sudden changes. You had a hard time when you moved in in the unit you rented while you were here so I hope you are doing fine in there. You don’t need to reply to this entrée, I know you said that the third one will be the last one you’ll ever write for me. But please reply to the emails your best friend will be sending you. We just want to know if you are doing fine.

                Our story may not have ended like a fairytale, but I hope you find your prince charming soon just like how I already found my princess. Take care of your health. I don’t know which branch they sent you to but for your sake, I am not going to try and find out because you told us not to look for you.

                Your best friend and I will never forget you. You’re part of our lives, and you will always be wherever you are. If you’re having a hard time, you can come back here, I’m not mad at you, neither is she, so don’t be afraid to come to us if you are having a hard time.

                Your best friend, my girlfriend, also wants to tell you that she loves you so much and she misses you already. We both hope for your safety, we wish you all the best. Thank you. Farewell my friend.

 

Mr. MVP

2011

Athlete’s Department (EDUC. Department)

EAU