Mr. MVP (part 2)

Mr. MVP

Our MVP

Dear You,

                You lost in today’s game. I didn’t think you saw me again. I was right in the middle of the crowd holding our school's light sticks. You looked so haggard, and also you looked so down. I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you. I won’t beg you to come back to me, nor will I tell you to leave her. In fact I want you to love her more than you loved me in the six years we spent together.

                I got a total makeover, so I doubt you’ll recognize me even if you see me but then again, your current girlfriend is there so why would you look for me? Over the years, seeing you with her pained me, but now, I don’t feel anything, I don’t know if I became numb, or if it's because I’m starting to move on.

                I just wanted to tell you that it’s okay, what happened at game 2 is fine. You’re just human, and you have your days. We understand, so you don’t have to be depressed about it. Just do your best on the next and final game of the season and God will do the rest. Just focus on your game, this is your dream, so make it worth all the blood and sweat.

                No matter what happens you will always be the person everyone at school knew. We aren’t mad at what happened but you can’t expect us not to be disappointed. Of course we will be especially at that crucial time but no matter what, you will always be our star player, and no one, not even the future generation of out varsity team will change that.

                One advice, don’t take the disappointment to heart, make that a motivation so that on the third finals game, you will have a reason to do your best. You have your team mates to trust, your fellow students to cheer for you, and your girlfriend who loves you to the bottom of her heart, and also, I hope you haven’t forgotten me yet, I still am your number one fan no matter what happens. I know you moved on, and I am happy about it, so maybe now it’s my turn, and because I love you, I am finally letting go of you. I wish you and her all the best. Thank you for the memories. Good luck.

 

E.P

2011

Anonymous Department

EAU