Mr. MVP (part 3)

Mr. MVP

Her MVP

Dear You,

                I saw you today at the gym while you were training. You might be wondering if I’m stalking you. I’m not, I was there for a friend which so just happens to be your girlfriend. Oh and don’t get mad at your girlfriend for not telling you that we know each other, I begged her to keep quiet about it.

                Your girlfriend is the kindest and most selfless person I know. She takes care of people so much sometimes she even hurts herself but she never minded all that. Take care of her all right, make sure she’ll always be alright. I am part of your past, and I want her to be part of your present, and hopefully your future too. You gave me the best memories of first love a girl could ever ask for. You made my dull life colorful.

                You might be wondering where is the shy and quiet girl you used to know. She is somewhere buried deep inside me now. I have changed so much after I broke up with you. I am not sorry for breaking up with you I am just sorry for hurting you. If I didn’t do all that you wouldn’t have met your current girlfriend.

                The two of you are two of the most important people I know so I want you to be happy. This will be the last letter I’ll be leaving for you, I will be graduating in two months, I will take the licensure exam and then leave. I won’t be seeing the two of you again after this letter so I’ll just put my last messages for the two of you here. Don’t look for me after this letter alright? I already changed my number and my last days in college will be spent at another branch of our school because the university wanted me to finish there.

__________________________________________________

Dear You,

                Thank you for everything. I went to your house a few hours ago to see your parents and say goodbye, I knew you weren’t there that is why I went. Your parents are still the best, they still treated me like their daughter even though we haven't been together for a long time now. Your mother even cried when I told her I’m leaving.

                She asked me where I was going to go but for the sake of you and your girlfriend I didn’t tell her. I also left a box for you there. It was the things you gave me, I didn’t know what to do with it but I want you to have it back. Whether you keep it or throw it away, I don’t really care anymore.

                In a few more minutes, I will be leaving the house. I don’t know if anyone will miss me, I have no parents, I only have my aunt that raised me after my parents died. I will definitely miss her. I also want to let you know that I will also miss you. A huge part of me doesn’t want to leave, but for the sake of us both, I will. I will be happy, and maybe one day I’ll also find someone that will love me. I will find the right person for me.

                I loved you.

                Good Bye.

__________________________________________________

Dear BFF/ His Girlfriend,

                I love you. You are not just my best friend, you are also my sister. You treated me more than a friend. You even consulted me if you should tell him yes or tell him to leave you alone. I want you to be happy. I don’t want to be a hindrance to your happiness and I know you will love him more than I ever could. I told you to tell him yes and a couple of weeks later you became his girlfriend. I was hurt but I was so happy for you. In the span of time that I knew you, that was the happiest I’ve ever seen of you. You are pretty, smart, caring, and kind. Only foolish men would dare hurt you and I know he is not foolish.

                I also sneaked in to you dormitory earlier since your parents’ house is too far from school. I left something for you. It was a box with our memories in it, and I don’t really care what you want to do with it anymore. Don’t forget me okay? Also on your wedding day I want you to invite me. I left a paper in that box with my email address on it, and unless it’s your wedding invitation, I won’t be seeing you again.

                The place I will go to after graduation is far from here. Don’t bother trying to look for me or track the email address I gave you, it wouldn’t work. I just want you to know that I might be forgetful at times but you will never be forgotten because besides my aunt, you’re the only family I’ve got, you became more than just my friend, you became my sister. He is not my MVP anymore, he’s your MVP now.

                Thank you.

                Goodbye.

 

P.S. Please take care of each other and always be happy.

 

E.P

2011

Anonymous Department

EAU