Part 2

JenLisa (BlackPink) (JenniexLisa) (RoJisoo)

Qualifying Compeition Part 2

 

 

Lisa’s/Rose’s POV

 

Backstage Stage Coordinator: QUEENS! QUEENS HIGH SCHOOL! ON DECK. QUEENS HIGH SCHOOL, YOU’RE ON DECK!

 

Lisa and Rose faintly hear their school's name being called on deck as they were preparing in the backstage green room. They quickly stood up from their seats and headed towards the rest of their group members.

 

Leader: Alright guys. I’m not gonna say much, you know exactly what to do.

On three, 1, 2, 3, FIGHTING! Everyone shouts together.

 

The group quietly made their way out the green room door, then Lisa quickly gave Rose a quick nervous nod and smile just before they heard:

 

Announcer: Up next we have… QUEENS HIGH SCHOOOOL!!!

*Cheers continue through the concert hall as they take center stage*

The two girls position themselves in between the rest of their members, then the lights go out.

 

----------------

 

Jennies POV

 

Jennie decided to wander around and found herself on the lower level of the concert hall, she then quickly puts on her hood to diminish any attention she could attract. She walks through the concert hall door, and notices that the lights are out. She takes the darkness as an opportunity to quickly find an empty seat towards the back, while she slouches into her seat, she hears:

 

Announcer: Up next we have… QUEENS HIGH SCHOOOOL!!!

 

Jennie listens while shifting herself into a position to see the stage, she sighs loudly over all of the cheers.

 

The beatboxing and harmonies begin, and the stage lights start take action.

 

(The song they’re performing: Ringa Linga - TaeYang, Lisa Raps the verses/choruses and Rose sings the pre choruses/choruses and bridge/ they also do the same choreography TaeYang does)

 

Jennie slowly moves her eyes left and right before they land on Rose.

 

-Oh my god. She’s even prettier in person. Fu*k… and her voice.. Sounds.. amazing. -

 

Jennie then leans to the left finally allowing her eyes land on the lead rapper.

Jennie gasps as if she’s never seen anyone more captivating in her entire life.

Her palms sweat, not out of nervousness. But out of admiration towards the tall charming blonde girl, Jennie quickly denies her admiration and snaps out of the trance Lisa her into.

 

-Holy. .-

 

Jennie cuts off her thoughts as she crouches down and leaves the concert hall in midst of the performance. She quickly ducks her head down as she rushes back to her group's private suite. Once she arrives, everyone looks at her.

Jennie ignores their nervous stares because Jennie is just as nervous as they are.

She decides to speak up and flatly says:

 

Everyone, grab your things. Go to the backstage green room, stretch, warm up and get ready because we go on in ten minutes.

 

As everyone quietly followed her command, she walks over to Jisoo and grabs Jisoo’s arm after everyone leaves the suite. Jisoo turns around and looks worriedly into Jennie’s eyes.

 

Jennie sighs and says: We’ll be fine Jisoo. It’s our turn to kill it. We can do it okay? There’s nothing to worry about. Just like we practiced.

Jisoo snaps out of her worry and confidently nods back at her best friend.

 

Jisoo’s arm is linked with Jennie’s as they both follow their members into the green room. Jennie then decides to take that time to quickly freshen up in the restroom, she leaves the green room and heads towards the backstage restroom.

 

Jennie enters the restroom and locks the stall behind her.

She finally takes off her black hat and oversized hoodie revealing a white opened baseball jersey. Underneath her opened baseball jersey, she also reveals a short bra like crop top allowing herself to show off her glorious abs. She then grabs her hoodie, makeup bag and hat in both hands and exits the restroom stall. Jennie turns towards the restroom mirror on the wall and adjusts her charming outfit to her liking.

 

(Reminder: she's wearing black torn up boyfriend jeans that are slightly revealing her calvin klein underwear, white doc marten boots, white ed baseball jersey, short white crop top, along with her hair like in their boombayah mv)

 

Next, Jennie puts on some subtle natural pinkish lipstick, then she puts it away in her makeup bag and quickly turns around to leave the restroom.  

 

--------

 

Lisa’s POV

 

*Crowd roars with applause*

 

The group finally finishes their performance and exits backstage with extreme excitement.

The crowd continues to cheer along with the rest of the group, everyone gives each other celebratory hugs and hi fives along with a few jumps of joy.

Lisa finally finds Rose and jumps into her arms.

 

Lisa: ROSE!!!! WE DID IT! Our first acapella performance! AhhHH! We did it together!

*Rose then hugs Lisa tighter and allows a couple of tears of joy escape her eyes*

Rose: Ahh!! We did! We did! I’ve dreamt about this moment ever since I was a freshman Lisa oh my god, and we finally did it!!

 

Lisa smiles, then wipes the tears off of Roses cheeks. Lisa puts herself beside Rose while hanging one arm around Rose’s neck. They continue to walk towards the green room to celebrate, but before Lisa could walk inside, she realized she needed to use the restroom.

 

She lifted her arm off of Rose’s shoulder and quickly ran over to the backstage restroom. Due to excitement, Lisa tries to be as quick as possible so she can hurry up and go celebrate with the rest of her group members.

 

As Lisa runs full speed into the restroom, she suddenly collides into a stranger.

 

*SMACK*

 

Lisa finds her back thrown against the restroom door, slightly dazed, she groans.

She then quickly gets on the ground to retrieve what she knocked out of the stranger's hands.

 

Lisa: oow.. I’m!- I’m so so sorry! I-

 

Once Lisa grabs the black sweatshirt, hat and makeup bag off the ground she quickly starts to fluff them in her hands to make them look nice as new.

Lisa then keeps her eyes on the items she retrieved and quickly walks over to the stranger and mumbles without looking up.

 

Lisa: I-I’m sorry, are you okay?! I’m sorry, I just got off stage! I didn’t mean to- I-

 

Once Lisa was directly in front of the stranger, she apologetically lifted her gaze and suddenly gasps from meeting the most breathtaking human being she has ever seen in her entire life.

 

-Lisa thinks to herself: It’s. It’s... her. Jennie Kim.-

 

Lisa was unable to finish her apology, she was in complete and utter shock.

Lisa caught herself heavily admiring the brown haired girl in front of her, Lisa quickly picked her eyes off of the girls exposed stomach just to find Jennie’s perfect brown eyes once again.

She then held her breath and slowly held the items in front of her for Jennie to grab.

 

Jennie blankly stared into Lisa’s eyes.

With no expression, Jennie quickly grabbed her stuff out of Lisa’s hands, then muttered:

“It’s- it’s fine.” as she hurriedly exited the restroom to leave Lisa alone.

 

Lisa unable to move from her current position, she glanced at her reflection in the mirror and thought to herself:

 

-Oh my god. Why did I do that. She hates me.-

 

---------------

 

Jennie’s POV

 

-ah. I should go back out into the green room.. I don’t wanna be late-

 

Jennie quickly turns around to exit the bathroom but then..

 

*SMACK*

 

Jennie finds herself slightly dazed by the collision that just happened. With her back against the elongated mirror, she looks down to her own body to see if she had any scratches or marks.  Jennie whom was highly irritated, was just about to say “! watch where you’re going idiot!”

but before she did so, she lifted her head to find a worried blonde girl on the ground gathering the items she had knocked onto the floor.

 

Jennie then realized that it was the girl from Queens high school.

The girl who had just her into a trance ten minutes ago.

Jennie wanted to say something to stop the girl from constantly apologizing, but she couldn’t. She couldn’t get one word out. She just watched and admired the taller girl's features from where she stood.

 

-Oh. My. God…. She’s.. Beautiful.-

 

Jennie’s breath hitched as she watched the blonde girl approach her to give her stuff.

Jennie wanted to let her know that it was totally okay, but she just couldn’t.

Jennie couldn’t say a word to even calm the blonde girl down.

Then, when the blonde girl finally lifted her eyes to meet Jennie’s.

Jennie melted and was completely incapable of doing anything but mutter: ‘It’s-it’s fine.” and then nervously ran out the door.

 

-------------

 

Lisa’s POV

 

Lisa didn’t move from her position for a few minutes, she stood in shock trying to understand what had just happened. Replaying the moment over and over in her head, she began to internalize the interaction she just had with Jennie. Lisa wasn’t even excited about her flawless performance anymore, she was washed over with a sense of embarrassment and regret. She just made the most beautiful girl in the world hate her in a span of two seconds.

 

Lisa finally finished up in the restroom after she splashed her face with cold water in hopes to rinse off the collision that just happened. Lisa then exited the restroom to search for her group, but when she entered the green room it was empty. Lisa then decided to go search for them, she exited backstage and walked herself to the lobby of the concert hall.

 

Rose then turns around and finally finds Lisa,

 

Rose: There you are!! What took you so long! Ah! I’m still on a high after our performance, aren’t you?!

Lisa nods her head: Ah! Yeah! Me too.. she softly smiles and copies Rose’s excitement.

Rose: Oh! Let’s go grab our seats with everyone before the Royals start!

 

Rose then grabs Lisa’s wrist and drags her into the concert hall, Rose pushes through the crowded aisle and finally finds their group signalling for them to take the seats they saved them. Once they finally arrive to their seats they hear an announcement,

 

Announcer: Everyone, please take your seat. There isn’t enough room for everyone so, please if you do not find a seat, please stand in the back of the auditorium, thank you.

 

The announcer leaves the stage and the crowd anxiously waits for the Royals to perform.

 

Lisa takes her seat then starts to fidget with her hands, she shakes her left leg up and down and tries to slow her unsteady breathing. Lisa can’t seem to calm herself down, she just can’t get Jennie out of her head.

 

-ahh.. Lisa.. Lisa.. why did you do that? Why couldn't you have just walked like a normal person.. At a normal speed. Ugh.. I’m such an idiot! ahhh..-

 

Lisa’s expression starts to show on her face, thankfully the lights started to dim down into complete darkness.

 

Rose looks at Lisa and says: Ah! I’m so excited, they always do such upbeat energetic performances! Rose can’t contain her excitement as she wiggles her fists by her face.

 

Announcer: Hello everyone! Please.. prepare for the moment you have all been waiting for...

Get ready for…. THE ROYAALS!!

 

*The crowd roars with excitement*

 

Lisa’s glad she’s sitting in the center of the auditorium, she can get a perfect view of the performance.. And.. Jennie, the girl who hates her guts she thinks.

 

Lisa nervously swallows, and tries to slow her breathing but then she hears faint and slow beatboxing complementing the chilling oh’s and ah’s that are perfectly in harmony.

Then, dark figured silhouettes start appear on stage.

 

Lisa’s and Rose’s eye widen as the light’s fully display the two angels Jennie and Jisoo standing in the center of the 5 other members and begin:

 

(The song they perform: Needed Me - Rihanna)

 

Jennie sings: “I was good on my own that’s the way it was, that’s the way it was”

Jisoo sings: “You was good on the low, for a faded love, love”

 

Lisa and Rose look at each other for a quick moment with unreadable expressions on their face, they both directed their eyes back to the stage to admire the goddesses in action.

 

Jisoo and Jennie perfectly in harmony sing the chorus together:

“You need, needed me. Oh, You, need, needed me”

 

As the two angels sang together, they fiercely rocked their hips in body rolling motions as they sang the chorus together. The group's choreography and vocals had everyone in awe.  

The crowd has never seen anything like this from the Royals before, the Royals had just taken everyone into a brand new dimension.

 

Once the group finished their final note, they stood in their final pose, taking in all of the encores, screams, “I love you’s” and more.

 

They exited off the stage, leaving Lisa and Rose out of touch with reality.