Beach - Day 1: Part 3.

High School Idiots

Beach - Day 1: Part 3. 

Wish upon a shooting star.

Subin's POV

 

“What if they're....” Sandeul oppa took a long pause before continuing what he is about to say. “...dead?”

 

I covered my ears, squealing. “ANDWAE!” Tears start forming in my eyes.

 

Seeing me like this, Sandeul oppa widened his eyes. He quickly run over to me and hug me tightly, patting my back. I was sobbing pretty hardly and he waited for me to calm down. After I calmed down for a bit, I started hiccuping.

 

“Mianhae, Subin! I was just joking! Please don't take it seriously. I won't say it ever again I promise.” He held out his pinky in front of my eyes.

 

I stare at it for a brief moment. I look at Sandeul oppa's face and it seems so desperate. He was waiting for my pinky and my forgiveness. I decided to a little, so I look away from his pinky. I make a pissed face. Hiccup.

 

Sandeul oppa's desperate smile starts fading into a frown. I smirked a little and I quickly grab his pinky with my pinky. His face lit up seeing this. I smiled. “Promise is a promise!”

 

“MINAH!” I could hear Sungjong oppa squealed. My face lit up hearing this.

 

“SUNGYEOL HYUNG!” L oppa shouted. My face lit up even MORE hearing this.

 

I look at Sungjong oppa, tackling Minah. Both Minah and Sungyeol oppa fell because Sungyeol oppa had his arms around Minah shoulder while hopping with one feet. I frowned. He is injured. L starts nagging at Sungjong while he just stick his tongue out at him.

 

Sandeul chuckled. “These kids.” He muttered.

 

Sandeul stood up and give me a hand. I grab it and he help me stand up. I quickly jogged to Minah and Sungyeol oppa. I look at both of them as they lay on the ground.

 

“AISH! You guys made me worried.” I whined.

 

“HELP?” Minah squealed.

 

“Aigoo.” I give her my hand and she grab it. I pull her up.

 

“Call the ambulance.” Sungyeol cried out.

 

“Hyung, don't exaggerate! You're not dying or anything.” L rolled his eyes.

 

“Can't we go home now?” Gaeun looks around worriedly.

 

“Yeah, it's getting pretty creepy out here. It's getting later and later.” Gongchan scratch his head.

 

Psh. Pansies much? Well, they can be the pansy couple.

 

“Well, since Sungyeol is injured, we better do go home. We can treat his injuries.” Sandeul help Sungyeol up.

 

We all walk back to the villa. This was seriously a fail. Oh well, as long as everyone are still alive.

 

No one's POV

 

They all arrived safely back at the villa. Sungyeol directly got treated for his injuries. Nothing was damaged badly so everyone was relieved. After Sandeul explain everything that happened to the rest from the group, no one wanted to go to the haunted house anymore.

 

Minah was kinda disappointed. She was looking forward to the haunted house. She glared at Sungyeol when he wasn't looking. “This is that pabo's fault.” Minah thought, sighing.

 

“Minah~” Sungjong sang, poking Minah's cheeks repeatedly.

 

“Wae?” Minah weakly respond to Sungjong, laying on the sofa.

 

“Why the sad face?” Sungjong frowned.

 

“I was looking forward to the haunted house...” Minah trailed off.

 

“It's okay! We can go together next time. I heard there is a haunted house near my house.” Sungjong nodded.

 

Minah's frown turn into a smile. “Chincha?” Sungjong nodded. “YAY!” Minah cheered.

 

Sungyeol glared at the two. He realized that these two have become awfully close. He just sigh and went to the room. He called it a day and decided he should take a rest and sleep. Not long after that, more people start going inside their rooms.

 

When there wasn't any sound to be heard, Subin exit her room. She couldn't sleep so she decided to go outside and breath some fresh air. She sit down on the sand and look up to the sky.

 

“Wow, so much stars!” She thought. “If there was a fallen star, I would wish that Sungyeol oppa will fall for me.” She buried her face on her legs.

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

My eyes were wide open. I couldn't sleep no matter how hard I try. Instead of laying down here wasting time, I decided to go outside to get some fresh air. I slowly get up from my bed and quietly open the door. I quietly close it again and went outside.

 

I look up to the sky. There were so many stars shining. It's really beautiful here. From afar, I could see someone was sitting near the ocean. A girl with long hair. No way. A GHOST?! I squinted my eyes to get a better look at the girl. She seems familiar...

 

Subin!

 

I go closer to make sure it is Subin, and it was indeed Subin.

 

“What are you doing here?” I ask. Subin look at me shocked.

 

“You scared me!” She sigh in relief. “I couldn't sleep so I decided to get some fresh air.”

 

I nodded. “Me too.”

 

After that, it was silent between us. I decided to not break the awkward silence and just stare up to the sky. Who the fluff cares about silence when there are beautiful stars shining right in front of your eyes? Wait, is it just me or did that sounded corny? Oh whatever!

 

“Oppa...” Subin decided to break the silence. I look at her. “Neh?”

 

“Do you...like Minah?” She look at me with a serious gaze.

 

“Eh?” I widened my eyes. “What kind of a question is that?!”

 

“Just answer me.”

 

I was thinking for awhile. Do I like Minah? Yes? No? What does she means by 'like' anyway? There are many meaning for it. Like as a friend. Like as a best friend. Like as a teasing buddy. Like as a classmate. Like as a friend. Oh wait, I already said that one. Like as in...like like.

 

“Of course I like her! Even tho she is annoying sometimes...aniya, most of the times. She still helps me when I need some help. She is a great FRIEND!” I nodded.

 

Subin look at me and smile. “Right.” She nodded. “I think i'm going to go inside now. I'm getting sleepy and it's getting cold!” She stand up. “You better go inside soon too.” She suggested.

 

I nodded. “I will.” She give me a last smile and then she run away quickly.

 

I look at her weirdly. Why is she running away? Oh, maybe she have it cold? Yeah probably.

 

Subin's POV

 

I take a closer look to the sky before I go inside. “A SHOOTING STAR!” I widened my eyes.

 

Quick, quick, make a wish, make a wish! I close my eyes and put my hands together. What should I wish for, what should I wish for?

 

I open my eyes for a brief moment and look at Sungyeol oppa from far away. I then close my eyes and smile. “I wish Sungyeol oppa will be happy, together with the person he truly love.”

 

Here is another SUPA DUPA long chapter! x_x I know it's short, but isn't it beautiful? I think it is...I promise the next chapter will be long! I just updated because I wanna update everyday, even tho it's a short chapter. So yeah, enjoy and sorry for any mistakes! =3=