I'll kick your !

High School Idiots

I'll kick your !

You just wait, Lee Sungyeol!

For 3 days straight, Sungyeol didn't come to school. So I had to sit alone in every class for 3 freaking days. Damn you, Lee Sungyeol! Where the hell is he? Is he dead or something? We all tried to call his phone number, but he don't pick up. We all send him some text messages, but he never answers. Everyone is always too busy to go visit his home. I'm free but I don't know where he live and I don't want to know either.

 

It's okay without him but sometimes I need someone to help me with all these school work! I'm not the smartass here, he is. Damn. You. Freaking. Lee. Sungyeol. If he isn't at school tomorrow either, I will kill him. What if he doesn't come Saturday? We were all supposed to go to the beach. That's it! If he doesn't come tomorrow, I will go all the way to his house and haunt him down!

 

Later that day, at lunch, I asked Sandeul where Sungyeol live.

 

“WAE?!” Subin glare at me. Jelly much?

 

“AISH, DO YOU REALLY LIKE IT WITHOUT HIM?!” I glared back. She looked down and shake her head.

 

“Good. Now Sandeul, write down his address for me and i'll be sure to haunt him down!” I was serious.

 

“Arasso!” Sandeul wrote it all down on a paper. I put it in my pocket. “Thanks!” I hold one thumb up. He nodded.

 

“You better get him back! It's so boring without him.” Subin sigh.

 

“Arasso, arasso! You all can count on me.” I made a peace sign.

 

Later that day, I couldn't concentrate on the lessons. I don't even get myself. Why am I so overexcites about going to Sungyeol's house? I'm so weird. Well, that's Minah for you! Now that I think about it, wouldn't it be weird and awkward? A girl suddenly coming to a guy's house. What if his parents think i'm his gf? Ew.

 

“MINAH-SSI!” The teacher shouted in front of my face.

 

I covered my ears. “Aish, seonsaeng! Wae are you shouting? I'm right in front of you!” I whined.

 

“Stop daydreaming and go solve that problem!” He pointed at the board.

 

I unwillingly stand up and walk towards the board. I was slightly confused. Damn, I should have listen when the teacher was explaining everything! Me and my daydreaming. I understand absolutely nothing from this math problem. I was standing in front of the class, frozen like an idiot. I look towards the teacher.

 

“Well?!” The teacher was frowning. I tilt my head a little and I could see Sandeul behind him. He was holding this paper up with everything I should wrote down.

 

My mouth turned into an 'o' shape. I start writing everything Sandeul wrote down on that paper. I successfully wrote everything on the board without letting the teacher found out that Sandeul actually helped me. The teacher was looking at my answers, calculating to see if it was all correct.

 

“Very well. Good thing you get an easy problem!” Easy problem?! You kidding me?! “Stop daydreaming next time or I will send you to the principal's office, arasso?” I nodded and ran back to my seat.

 

I look towards Sandeul's direction and mouthed 'thank you'. He smile and nodded. I'm so glad he is alive. Or else, I would pretty much be doomed by now! He is like an angel you know. It's nice to have a friend like him 'cause you can rely on him all the time. Not like that freaking Lee Sungyeol.

 

I sighed and tap my fingers on the table. I was waiting for the bell to ring. 1st of all, I need to pee. 2nd of all, I can't wait to kick Sungyeol's . He better have a good reason for not coming to school for these past 3 days. I look at the time. 5 seconds left.

 

1...2...3...4...5!

 

There goes the bell. Everyone start shoving everything in their bag. I was already prepared so I put my backpack on my back and say my goodbye to Sandeul. I ran to Subin's class and said goodbye to her too. On my way out of her class, I accidentally hit someone and both of us fall down.

 

“OOF!” I fell with my on the ground. Ouchie.

 

“Ah, mianhae!” A familiar voice said. I look and see Sungjong. He is one of Sungyeol's friend from Infinite. He stand up and gave me a hand. I took it as he lift me up.

 

“It's okay! I'm sorry too. I should seriously watch out.” I sighed.

 

Sungjong chuckled. “Well, seems like you're in a hurry.”

 

I nodded. “Neh! So i'm going now. Bye!” I waved and quickly ran out. I don't even know why i'm such in a hurry. Maybe I want to kick Sungyeol's so bad, that I want to quickly see him? Probably.

 

I go outside and look to left and right. I see my car parked already. I ran towards it and knock on the door. My driver, Sebastian, unlock the door and I enter the car. Sebastian and Alexander (Sungyeol's driver) are close friends. Weird isn't it? What a small world we are living in.

 

“Welcome back!” He smiled.

 

“Thank you Sebastian! We are not going home yet, by the way. Go to this address!” I give him the paper with Sungyeol's house address on. Sebastian nodded.

 

Off we go!

 

About 10 minutes later, we arrived in front of Sungyeol's house. I step out of the car and my jaw dropped. Dude, he live in a freaking castle! No wonder he have that much ego. He is probably treated like a prince in this super huge mansion.

 

At the front gate, there was a door bell. I push the button and waited for. There was a camera too, so you can see who you are talking to. I look around me, waiting for a response.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo?” A familiar voice called out. I look at the camera and see Sungyeol.

 

“SUNGYEOL?!” I shouted. Sungyeol face the camera and saw it was me. He widened his eyes.

 

“YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Sungyeol shouted back.

 

“CALM DOWN, DUDE!” I shouted again.

 

“Ara, just tell me what you're doing here!” Sungyeol frowned.

 

“I'm here to kick your .” I glare at him. “Come out right at this second or else...” I was trying to find a good threat.

 

“I'll be right there!” Sungyeol hurriedly close the video call (if that's how i'm supposed to call it). Wow, that was easy.

 

A few minutes later, he open the gate for me. I come inside. Wow, it seriously does look like a castle in here! How come I never knew he was this reach? Oh well, it's not like I wanna know everything in his life. That's just weird and stalker-ish. That would be Subin's job if it's for Sungyeol.

 

We sit on this swing in his garden. Damn, remind me to remind me mom to buy a swing for our garden! Okay i'm getting out of topic. I look at Sungyeol. He was totally out of this world. I wave my hand in front of his face.

 

He look at me. “What?”

 

“So, why haven't you been on school these past 3 days? And never answering our calls? And never replying our messages?” I throw all these questions to him. Serve him right.

 

“Yah-” I cut him off. I wasn't done yet!

 

“And where were you at our school play? You didn't even do a thing! Just because you didn't appear on stage, doesn't mean you could just abandon us like that! Did you even know what happened to me? Some threw a freaking apple at me.” I said everything in one breath. I breath in and out after saying all that. I feel much better now.

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

(Flashback)

 

I watch as Sandeul's face get closer and closer to Minah's face. I look at the apple. And back at Sandeul and Minah. My heart was beating fast and I honestly don't know why. Suddenly, my body move quickly and took the apple from the ground. Then my hand decided to throw it to the stage. At Minah's direction.

 

After MY HAND threw the apple, I widened my eyes. It hit Minah's forehead. Hard. What just happened?! Did I just threw that apple to Minah? Well yeah, I obviously just did. But...why? 

 

After all that, I stormed out of the school building. For 3 days straight, I acted as if I was feeling sick so I didn't have to go to school. My parents actually bought my acting. Proof that my acting skills are genius!

 

“Hello?!” Minah wave her hand in front of my eyes and snap her fingers next to my ear.

 

“I'm listening!” I said.

 

“You obviously aren't!” Minah glare at me.

 

“Look, I haven't been on school because i'm sick. Can't you see how bad I look like?” I lean my face forward so she could get a better look to it.

 

“Dude, first of all, you always look bad!” Minah shrugged. I gave her a death glare. “Second of all, no, you don't look sick at all. You are obviously lying!” Minah stated.

 

“FINE! I'm lying!” Minah nodded in satisfaction. “I didn't go to school because I ehh...didn't feel like going?” I sheepishly answered.

 

“Are you kidding me?!” Minah start hitting me.

 

“Ouchie, why are you hitting me?!” I whined.

 

“You poop head!” She insulted. I gasped.

 

“POOP HEAD? My head is way too beautiful to be labeled as poop!” I pouted.

 

“Doesn't matter! Because of you, I almost got in trouble today!” I smiled. Oh, good job me! “But good thing Sandeul saved me!” She smiled.

 

I frowned. “Well if Sandeul is so awesome, you don't need me right?!”

 

“I don't indeed.” Ouch! “But Subin needs you! I'm here because i'm such a good friend.” She said, all proud. This girl makes me sad and I don't even know why.

 

“Anyways, I feel uncomfortable here! I'm going now.” Minah stands up. “If you don't go to school tomorrow, i'll hate you forever!” She threatened. Psh, not like I care if you hate me or anything...

 

I walk to her the gate and open it for us, 'cause i'm a gentleman like that. I watch as she enter her car. After her care is out of my sight, I close the gate and lock it. I really don't feel like going to school and I don't even know why. I'm so weird these past days! It's because of Minah. That girl is cursed.

 

But being the nice guy I am, I will go to school tomorrow. Not for Minah or anything! For Subin of course. Because our friendship is everything. Duh!

 

Here is chapter 7 peeps. Now I can go do my homework and learn. Not as late as usually so i'm kinda happy! Even tho it is still late. Anyways, Sungyeol is so cute, being all tsundere. Oh and, that cute poster is made by Naz! Comment because silent readers are unaccepted. Sorry for any mistakes btw~