The deathly stairs.

High School Idiots

The deathly stairs.

Walk on it and you'll die.

Sungyeol's POV

 

I am currently in the toilet, panting hard. Wait a minute...please don't tell me you're thinking wrongly!

 

So I finally came to school after 3 days. Well, 4 days actually. I enter the gate and the overflowing fangirls starts chasing me. I quickly ran away but more fangirls started chasing me. Gosh, I understand that they miss me and my beautiful self but I seriously need some space! After the endless running around the school, I spotted the toilet. I quickly ran in the toilet.

 

So this is why i'm panting hard in the toilet. Why didn't I think about hiding in the toilet earlier? I'm so stupid. But anyways, I could still hear the fangirls waiting outside of the toilet. Crazy . Well, I guess i'm stuck in this toilet for today. Should have never went to school! Aish, that Minah.

 

“What are you guys doing in front of the boy's toilet?” A familiar voice asked. Subin? I'm sure that's Subin's voice!

 

“Sungyeol oppa is in there!” One of the fangirls claimed.

 

Unbelievable. I can ACTUALLY hear everything they say outside from inside. I wonder if people from outside also can hear when people from inside does their business (poo/pee). I'm officially paranoid. I'll just test it out on Sandeul later! Hehe.

 

“Everyone, please get back to your class! If you love Sungyeol oppa so much, you should give him some space.” Subin stated.

 

I could hear girls agreeing to her. Slowly, fangirls starts leaving. Until I don't hear anything but silence, I start jumping up and down in the toilet. OH MY GOD SUBIN! YOU LIFE SAVER! YOU CUTIE PATOOTIE!

 

I get out of the small space WC. I then exit the toilet and is greeted by Subin. She jumped and hugged me. “Oppa!” I almost fell back but I quickly control my balance.

 

“You shocked me!”

 

“Aigoo, mianhae! I've missed you. You can at least hug me back?!” Subin pouted.

 

“Oh, right.” I patted her back.

 

Suddenly, I hear some whistling. I tilt my head and see my Infinite's friends. Oh great, now they're going to make those erted jokes that aren't even funny. Subin quickly let go of me and she starts blushing madly.

 

“Yah, wae are you playing on me behind my back?!” L fake sobbed.

 

“Aish, stop being so childish you guys!” I whined. Subin give L a death-glare while he just smile innocently to her. While Infinite teases Subin, my mind was somewhere else.

 

It's so weird how fangirls doesn't get mad about Subin being too clingy with me. Is it because we're childhood friends? Why do they get so mad about Minah and Sandeul being together. Does this means they like Sandeul more then me? Sandeul and Minah are just sharing a really friendly relationship. Right?! I mean, they don't even do anything.

 

They only sat next to each other 'cause I didn't want to sit next to her when she was new. And Sandeul only gave her a tour around the school because he's friendly. And they ate lunch together because Sandeul felt bad for her being alone. And Minah was in Sandeul's car that day because of that accident with her bike. And they were the main roles because people voted.

 

See? Completely nothing...

 

“SUNGYEOL OPPA!” I hear Subin shouting in my mouth. I snap from my thoughts. I look around and everyone was gone except for Subin.

 

“Aish, stop daydreaming! We better get to class. The bell is going to ring anytime soon.” Subin suggested. I nodded and we both head back.

 

Sandeul's POV

 

I saw Subin coming this way from afar. A smile starts forming on my mouth. I was about to greet her until I see Sungyeol walking behind her. Oh, Minah did it! Well of course Sungyeol will follow what Minah say. He will probably make excuses like 'Yeah, I came here special for Subin! Our friendship is so strong.'

 

“Good morning!” I wave at Subin and Sungyeol.

 

“Good morning oppa!” Subin beamed.

 

“Sandeul!” Sungyeol run and hug me. “Yeobu, I've missed you! So how was your kiss with Minah that day? Is it fun playing behind my back? I left because something important came up.” He lied.

 

I smirked. “Yes, it was totally amazing. It was like magic!” I joked.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU LIKE HER MORE THEN ME?!” Sungyeol panicked. I nodded playfully.

 

“What are you guys talking about?” Minah suddenly stands next to me.

 

“You startled me!” Sungyeol frowned. Minah shrugged.

 

“Aigoo, why can't I be in this class?” Subin whined.

 

“I wish you were.” I pouted.

 

“Oh! I have an idea.” Subin clap her hands. “I'll see you guys later, bye!” She run away as quick as she can. Well that was weird.

 

So we all enter the class and sit on our seats. From afar, I observe Sungyeol and Minah. I feel like a stalker. Well i'm not. I can't wait until school finish tho. We will be going to the beach. I'll make an interesting game! Wait, I just went out of topic. Oh well!

 

Minah's POV

 

My mind wasn't at the lessons at all today. I couldn't wait until school ends since we're going to the beach. It's gonna be so fun! We will be sleeping over there in a villa that Sungyeol and Sandeul own. They are seriously rich. I hope interesting stuff will happen! Like, we can tell scary stories to each other and get scared and all. Yep, fun indeed.

 

We will be going after school and we will be back at sunday. I'm worry about leaving my mom behind but she say it was okay since she always comes home late anyway. I hope she get some rest tho. I look over to my right. Sungyeol wasn't really paying attention either. He was daydreaming as always.

 

“So, can anyone solve this problem?” The teacher ask. Only Sandeul raises his hand. The teacher raises his eyebrows.

 

“Are you kidding me?! Only one person?!” The teacher frown. “Are you guys idiots? While you're still in high school, learn properly. University is going to be hard if you all don't learn properly from now.” The teacher sighed.

 

Actually, this teacher got some point. I thought I was going to make my mommy proud. Instead, i'll only be those idiots from high school. You know how some people grow lazier and lazier. In primary school they're all smartass. Middle school they are average. And in high school, they suddenly lost all their brain cells. I don't wanna be like them!

 

Okay fine. Starting now, i'll pay attention to the teacher completely!

 

Triiiiiiiiiiing.

 

Well, there goes the bell. Guess i'm too late. I just shrug it of and start shoving everything in my bag. My stomach was grumbling. I didn't eat breakfast today. Horrible indeed. I quickly skip away, leaving Sandeul and Sungyeol behind. Whatever, too hungry to wait for them.

 

I skip my way down the stairs. Damn stairs. There are too many of them. I just wanna hurry and get to the cafeteria already! I'm almost there. Almost-

 

KFSHFIDSGDISHIDGIGFDIOSGIODGSOFGDOSGFDOSG!

 

I missed a fluffing stair! I shut my eyes close. Tightly. I was waiting for some hell of a pain. You know, rolling down the stairs then hit the ground. And then passed out. But I didn't feel anything. Oh my god, don't tell me...I'm dead already? Am I in heaven? Am I in hell? I don't even dare to open my eyes!

 

But i'll have to open my eyes no matter what so I did. I slowly open one eye. I was still on top of the stairs. Huh? I then open both of my eyes. I felt warm. Like, someone was back-hugging me. I see a pair of arms around me. Those arms are hugging me so tightly that I can't even move. Who's this?

 

“P-p-pabo!” A familiar voice stuttered behind me.

 

“Sungyeol?” I whisper.

 

“I-i-if it wasn't for me, you would've f-f-fell down and got i-i-injured pretty badly!” Sungyeol was breathing heavily between his words.

 

“Did you run to save me?” I ask.

 

I could feel Sungyeol nodding behind me. His breath was so warm, I could feel it on my head. It gives me chills down my spine. Good thing the halls were still empty. If people see us like this, they would probably freak. And a new rumor will form!

 

“Can you let go of me now?” I awkwardly ask.

 

“A-ah...M-mianhae!” Sungyeol quickly let go of me. I face him to see his face all red. What the? Was he running THAT hard to the point that his face become that red?

 

It was completely silent. None of us dare to talk or move. Then suddenly, my stomach starts grumbling. At first, Sungyeol just stare at me. Then he stare at my stomach and back at me. And it continues like that for the next few seconds. After that, he completely burst into laughter. I've never seen him laugh that hard before so it was weird.

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

Oh man! I couldn't stop laughing. Why am I laughing in the first place? It wasn't even funny. It's just a stomach grumbling. I'm so weird. Now Minah is looking at me with a wtf face. Great! Did you see that tho? I totally rescued her! I'm such a ninja.

 

She is pretty flat-chested...Oh god, why am I so erted?!

 

Anyways, Minah's grumbling become louder and louder by the second. I chuckled and start walking down the stairs. I was behind Minah, watching over he so that she won't fall again. Food, here we come!

 

Subin's POV

 

I can't believe what I just saw. Was it real? Yes, i'm pretty sure it was real. Sungyeol oppa...i have never seen him run that fast in my whole life. He was never that type to run fast. He would always be one of the last at running competitions. So that's how he is, huh? Or at least, that's how he is to Minah.

 

I smile weakly to myself. I'm pathetic. Suddenly, a whole bunch of students starts filling up the halls and the stairs. Everyone was moving, except for me. I stay frozen on the same spot. I wasn't moving at all except for breathing.

 

After about 20 minutes, the halls and the stairs were empty and quiet again. All students were now at the cafeteria. I was still on the same spot. I was like a statue. I don't even know what i'm doing right now. I wish I was a statue. I won't have feelings. I won't be feeling like this.

 

“You've been frozen for 30 minutes now. Aren't you hungry?” A voice ask. I look behind me and see Sandeul sitting on one of the stairs, smiling. I shake my head.

 

Sandeul stands up. “You're obviously hungry. Stop being a fool!” Sandeul grab my hand and lead me to the cafeteria. I was just walking aimlessly, following him.

 

I look at Sungyeol and Minah from afar. They weren't talking to each other, but a smile was plastered on both of their faces. I look down as Sandeul and I were waiting in line. I don't even feel like eating. I lost all my appetite. I want to go to the school garden and lay down on the grass. Get some fresh air while closing my eyes and think about my life!

 

Sandeul was still holding my hand. I forcefully pull my hand away from his grasp. He look at me shocked. I look at him with a sorry face and run away. Knowing it's Sandeul, he chase after me. I run and run and run. When I arrive at the school garden, I trip and roll down the grass hill. Sandeul arrive not long after that.

 

Sandeul roll down the grass hill and lay down next to me. He sigh. “It's not the end of the world.”

 

Maybe not for him, but it kinda is for me. I don't think he know how it feels like. I have been liking Sungyeol oppa for like, forever? I've been trying to hard to get his attention. I'm always clingy, always hugging him and linking his hand. But now, Minah gets his attention more even tho she doesn't do anything.

 

“I do know how you feel.” Sandeul say out of the blue, as if he just read my mind. I widened my eyes.

 

“H-how?” I hiccuped. Sandeul chuckled and patted my head.

 

“I can't tell you how but I do know how you feel. And I know it very well.” Sandeul gave me a rather weak smile.

 

After that, it was completely silent. Sandeul held my hand and we stayed in the same position for a long time. We both look at the sky. The sun was shining brightly and the clouds were moving slowly. Now that I notice, I pay too many attention to Sungyeol oppa, I don't even know what's going on with Sandeul oppa. I should pay attention to him too!

 

Hiccup.

 

Here is chapter 8 you guise. MinYeol and SaBin(?) moment, fkyea! So it's 5:01 am and I haven't got any sleep. I didn't bother correcting any typo's so forgive me for any bad typo's and weird sentences and all. Please comment! I made the effort to actually write this even tho i'm tired so silent readers will go to hell!