Hallyu High School.

High School Idiots

Hallyu High School.

Can't wait for disaster...

After the awkward silence and uncomfortable car ride, we arrived at Hallyu. I have come to realize that  I left my bike behind. I let out a small sigh before stepping out of the car. Everything seems so perfect a moment ago and it all changes in a blink of an eye.

 

Hallyu have a huge building and a big space. I look around and there are many trash on the ground. I pick some up one by one and throw it away. I SERIOUSLY have a bad feeling about this! I feel like my mom don't know what she is doing.

 

We enter the building and my mom hurriedly bring me to the principal's office. After that, she went back to her work because she have an 'important meeting'. I bowed to the principal and introduced myself. She then guide me to my class. I was waiting in front of the door while the principal told the teacher about the 'new student' which is me.

 

I was daydreaming again, but this time not about food. I was daydreaming about Sojin, Jihae, Yura and Hyeri. And the memories from the past. Those times we've spent together. And also about my bike...Am I supposed to walk all the way to D.T. High for my bike? Well, most probably.

 

“Minah-ssi!” “MINAH-SSI!” The principal shouted. I snapped out of my daydream.

 

“M-mianhae. I was daydreaming...” I trailed off.

 

“I could see that. You can go in now. Good luck on your first day!” The principal flash a smile before she walked away. Well, at least the principal seems nice.

 

I take a deep breath and enter the classroom. It was chaotic. Everyone was chattering while the teacher just stand there looking at me. I bowed and stand next to him.

 

“SILENCE!” The teacher screamed. Everyone stopped at whatever they are doing as the teacher's voice echoed around the classroom.

 

“Thank you.” He said in a normal tone. “Today, we have a new student, as you can see.” All eyes were now on me. “Introduce yourself.” The teacher ordered.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Bang Minah imnida!” I cheerfully said. There was a moment of silence. Then suddenly, everyone went back to their chattering. Some people throw papers across the room. I feel so...ignored. I knew this was a bad decision. Now I won't even make friends and i'll be forever alone!

 

The teacher sighed . “The bell is going to ring anytime soon.” He said.

 

A few seconds after he said that, the bell rang. Everyone start packing their stuff and run outside. It was break time. Man, I don't even know my seat yet. I don't even know if I have a locker or not. My mom can make my life pretty hard sometimes!

 

“Lee Sungyeol.” The teacher called out. A guy who was about to exit the door, comes back and look at the teacher with a blank expression.

 

“She will be sitting next to you.” He stated.

 

The 'Sungyeol' guy slightly frowned. “Why can't she just sit next to Sandeul?” He pointed at the guy who was still packing his stuff.

 

The teacher sighed. “Very well.” The so-called Sungyeol guy bowed and left. Is it really that bad sitting next to me? Gosh.

 

“Don't worry about Sungyeol, he is always cold around new people. And you are definitely welcome to sit next to me!” The 'Sandeul' guy said. He gave me a warm smile and I smiled back.

 

“Do you mind giving her a tour around the school?” The teacher asked him.

 

“A-ani! I can do it by myself.” I said. I don't wanna 'cause him trouble.

 

He shakes his head. “I don't mind at all! Come on Minah.” He grab my hand.

 

“S-Sandeul-ssi, i'm really fine by my own! You don't have to worry-”

 

“First of all, call me Sandeul. And second of all, what if you get lost? It's okay really.” He kept walking as I follow behind him. All eyes were on us.

 

“Sandeul-ssi, I mean, Sandeul. Is it just me or is everyone staring at us?” I whispered.

 

“Oh, don't worry about that! They are probably my fangirls.” He smiled. Fangirls? Oh I see. So he is popular!

 

He showed me around, explaining everything all detailed. Once in awhile, there would be some girl running to him, giving him some treats. Wow, he is seriously popular. I'm so jealous. I mean, look at how many sweets he got! I could eat them all. Anyways, after the tour around the school, he finally showed me where the cafeteria was. About time! I was getting pretty hungry. Even tho I ate a bunch at lunch.

 

The food here looks even more delicious then the ones from D.T. High! I started jumping up and down, holding the tray on my hand. When it's my turn to order, I start ordering a lot of food. I could hear whispers behind me. They are probably not used to see a girl taking so much food like this. Well they better get use to it!

 

I sit down on an empty table. I start eating like there's no tomorrow.

 

“Calm down! The food won't grow legs and run away.” Sandeul suddenly appear in front of me. That's what Sojin say all the time...

 

“Eh? I thought you already left.” I said, while munching some food in my mouth.

 

“Well, I don't want to leave you alone.” He smiled, looking through the treats he got from his fangirls.

 

“That's nice of you!” I smiled. “Unlike that Sungyeol dude from before.” I frowned.

 

“Dude, I heard that.” Said a voice beside me. I look to my right and see Sungyeol standing there. Oops?

 

“What are you doing here?” I ask, while munching on my food.

 

“I'm here to pick up Sandeul. He promised us something today.” Sungyeol eyed Sandeul.

 

“Oh, right. I'm sorry Minah! I'll have to leave. See you later!” He smiled at me and walk away. Sungyeol look at me with a i-got-my-eyes-on-you look and walk away too.

 

What the hell was that? Oh well. I continue eating my amazingly delicious food. I guess I will like it here at least a little. Thanks to the food. I'm almost sure that I won't be making new friends tho. From the death glares I am getting right now. What the heck are they death glaring about?

 

“Are you Bang Minah?” A girl suddenly pop in front of me. She was probably my age. She is tall and pretty. I nodded.

 

“Girls, you can go ahead without me! I will be talking to her.” She said. Her friends nodded and went away. She sit in front of me.

 

“So Minah...” She started. She was staring at me. Well, more like observing me. She was looking at me from head to toe.

 

“Hmm...Not bad at all!” She smiled. What the? I have no idea what she is talking about. I was looking at her with my confused look.

 

“You're the new girl from Sungyeol and Sandeul oppa's class right?” I nodded. I drink some water, waiting for her to continue. “And also, Sandeul oppa's girlfriend!” She cheered.

 

I spit all the water out of my mouth. The girl was shocked by my action. I don't really care. Right now, all I care about is this stupid rumor going on. They think i'm Sandeul's girlfriend? Are they serious? Oh man. I just started school for a few minutes and there's already a rumor going around about me. So this is why all the girls were glaring at me.

 

“A-aniya! You got it all wrong! Sandeul just showed me around the school because the teacher asked him to!” I explained.

 

“Oh I see! I guess the fangirls were upset seeing you so close to him and start making these rumors. Don't worry about it! I'll clear it up. My name is Park Subin by the way!” She smiled as she held out her hand for me to shake.

 

My mouth turned into an 'o' shape. I think i'm getting a friend. “My name is Bang Minah!” I cheerfully shake her hand.

 

“You're cute!” She complimented. “Small but cute. Seems like you eat lots of food but don't gain any weight.” She observes me more. I'm pretty impressed. Just by observing me like that, she knew about those stuff?

 

“I think you're good enough for Sandeul oppa!” She winked.

 

“Aniya!” I whined.

 

“Aigoo~ Arasso, arasso!” She laughed.

 

For the rest of the time, we just eat together. She told me about herself and about her past. She said that Sungyeol , Sandeul and herself are childhood friends. They have been together since birth. I kinda envy her. She get to be together with her childhood friends all the way till now. I miss Sojin, Jihae, Yura and Hyeri now.

 

“Such a pity that i'm not in your class.” Subin pouted. “I'm in class B while you guys are in class C.”

 

“Has Sungyeol always have been that cold?” I blurted out.

 

Subin stared at me at first. Then she started laughing. “Aniya! He is like a choding.” She smiled. “He is always cold towards new people. He have been like that all his life!” She explained.

 

Nod. Nod. “Sandeul said so too!”

 

The bell rang, meaning that we have to go to our next class. Well duh! What else is it supposed to mean? That we're supposed to go home? Well, that's possible. But not for today. Subin and I clean up our table and walk together. She said she will me to my class. Once again, people are staring at us. Seems like Subin is popular too. In front of the class, we meet up with Sungyeol and Sandeul.

 

“Yeollie oppa!” Subin jumped from the excitement and link arm with him. Hmm, are they dating?

 

I tilt my head to the right to look at Sandeul. He was smiling. But it was weird. His smile was different. The way he smiled to me was warm and sincere that makes everyone naturally smile back to him. But this smile was bitter. It was like a forced smile. I wonder what's wrong?

 

“Oh, look at the time!” Subin said. He let go of Sungyeol's arm. “Bye Yeollie oppa! Bye Sandeul oppa! Bye Minah!” She waved and skipped to her class. I waved back happily.

 

Kids start storming in the classroom. I went and sit next to Sandeul. A few minutes later, the teacher enter the classroom. I have no idea which lesson we have right now but i'm sure Sandeul will help me with whatever it is. He is nice after all. And not like that Sungyeol. I frown, having the thought of Sungyeol.

 

So yeah, talking about everything we learn at school is boring so I will skip to all the way at the end where we are about to go home. So I got my locker key from the principal. I was excited because the lockers here are slightly bigger then the ones at D.T. High. When i'm about to open my locker, I wanted to go to the toilet badly. So I quickly shove the key in my pocket and run to the toilet.

 

It's not like you wanna know what happened at the toilet so let's skip this part too.

 

I went back to my locker. I search for the key in my pocket and I couldn't find it. I look at every pocket I have and I still couldn't find it. I panicked and start searching on the floor. Then I see a feet in front of me. I raise my head and see Sungyeol smirking playfully.

 

I stand up. “What do you want?”

 

“Looking for this?” Sungyeol shove a key in front of my face. Without a doubt, it was my locker key.

 

I widened my eyes. “Give me that!” I reached for it but he stretch his hand higher so that I couldn't take it. If you didn't know, i'm super short.

 

“Ya! Just give me that so I can go home already.” I pouted.

 

“Your own fault for saying bad things about me.” He stick his tongue out.

 

“Your own fault for being so cold, now give me that!” I start jumping but still I couldn't snatch the key away from his hand. God, why did you make me so small?

 

“Now now, I don't think it's very nice to tease a girl like that.” Someone snatch the key off of Sungyeol's hand from behind.

 

“Sandeul?” He tossed the key to me and I catch it. I knew it! I smiled to him and he smiled back.

 

“Ya! Lee Sandeul! You could have let me have fun for just a little while.” Sungyeol whined.

 

After i'm done with my locker business, I put the key somewhere save and sound in my bag. I bid my goodbye to Sandeul and as for Sungyeol...i stick my tongue out before leaving the school building behind.

 

Here is chapter 2. I don't know why but i'm so excited! I think this chapter was pretty good. I hope you like it as much as I do! No silent readers accepted. So comment, like NOW!