Beach - Day 1: Part 1.

High School Idiots

Beach - Day 1: Part 1.

The volleyball game.

I finish yet ANOTHER bottle of water. My legs feels weak and i'm sweating madly.

 

“Yah! We have been walking for the past few hours, but why are we not there yet?!” I complain, wiping my sweat away.

 

“Stop complaining short ! We're almost there.” Sungyeol sigh, tired of my constant whining.

 

“That's what you said an hour ago.” I glare at him.

 

“Dammit woman! We've only been walking for like, what? 20 minutes? Now shut your mouth before I throw you down the hill.” Sungyeol threatened. Wow, this dude is scarier then I thought.

 

If you don't know what's going, here is what's happening. Subin, Gaeun, Jiyul, Ah Young, Serri, Viki, Sandeul, Gongchan, Baro, CNU, Jinyoung, Sungyeol, Sungjong, L, Hoya, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sunggyu and I are climbing up a hill. In this super hot weather. Probably 30+ degrees. That's what I feel at least.

 

Why? Because some IDIOT (none other then Lee Sungyeol) decided to act as if he knows everything. So we were riding in a car until Sungyeol informed us that we were nearby the villa so we should walk. We all agreed to him (which was stupid of us) and we started walking. And now, 20 minutes later, we're still not at the beach yet!

 

I would have no problem at all if it wasn't 30+ degrees or something. I feel like i'm going to pass out before I even reach the beach. Damn you Lee Sungyeol. I sigh rather loudly, specially towards Sungyeol.

 

“Get on my back.” Sandeul lowered himself in front of me. I widened my eyes.

 

I shake my head. “Aniya! I'm fine.”

 

“If you say so.” Sandeul smile. I nod. Then, I look at Sungyeol and he was glaring at Sandeul. I raised my eyebrow. He looked away as soon as he realize I was looking at him. That was weird. Oh well!

 

“Kids, look! It's the sea!” Sunggyu shouted, pointing at the water behind the trees.

 

Everyone starts cheering and jumping up and down, all excited. I was pretty happy too. Finally! Note to self: NEVER listen to Sungyeol EVER again. This dude just brings bad luck and everyone knows it. Everyone starts running away, excited to throw their selves in the water. They ditched their luggage and left Sandeul and I behind. I frowned.

 

“Yah! Come back here you guys! We still have to take care of these luggage!” Sandeul shouted. No one was listening.

 

I was about to run too but then Sandeul look at me. At first, I wanted to and run away. But then he starts pouting, showing me his puppy eyes. CAN'T. RESIST. THE CUTENESS. OF. PUPPY. EYES. Aniya! Minah, don't fall for THAT...

 

“FINE!” I gave in. We take the luggage one by one in the villa. We put the luggage in the right rooms. They're all heavy stuff, man.

 

“Phew! That was the last one.” Sandeul sighed in relieve.

 

I just glare at him. “What?” He innocently smiled at me.

 

“AISH YOU!” I started hitting him playfully. He grab my hand.

 

“If you keep on getting angry, you will get wrinkles all over your face!” Sandeul teased. I stick my tongue out.

 

“W-w-what are you guys doing?” A voice stutter. I look nearby the door, and who was there? None other then the idiot Sungyeol. I was about to answer when suddenly-

 

“Nothing!” Sandeul smiled. “Lets go Minah!” He hold my hand tightly and drag me away. What the?!

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

I watch as Sandeul drag Minah away. Aish, that Sandeul! Why is he always with Minah? Not like I care but ehh...Does he like Minah? He better not. NOT THAT I LIKE MINAH OR ANYTHING. THAT definitely not! It's just that...I love Sandeul so much so I should rescue him from that devil.

 

I nod, forming a plan in my head. Hmm, what should I do? Should I every time they're together? SHOULD I?! Hehe. Wasn't Sandeul so in love with Subin tho? What the hell is going on? Psh, stupid Minah. She made my faithful Sandeul a playboy. Cannot forgive her!

 

“Oppa, instead of standing there like an idiot, come on and play volleyball with us!” Subin shouted.

 

“Coming~” I sang.

 

I followed Subin to the volleyball field. Lots of people were playing along. Some of the people were swimming and some were tanning. Of course, Sandeul, Subin and Minah were playing along. Wherever those 3 are, i'll be there. I look towards Sandeul and he was near Minah. I frowned. Well, time to !

 

I was about to stand in between them when suddenly, someone grab my hand.

 

“Oppa, come stand next to me! We will win this.” Subin crack the bones on her fingers and throw her fist up in the air. “FIGHTING!”

 

I smile awkwardly but inside, I felt like murdering Subin. Wae wae wae wae? I just wanna . I sighed. Life is not giving me good lemons right now! Wait, did that even make sense? I'm sure I've heard that somewhere. Wasn't it a saying? Oh whatever!

 

While each teams were talking about their tactics and stuff, I was just standing there. Until suddenly...

 

“SUNGYEOL OPPA! Come catch me~” The sweet voice rang in my mind. Minah?!

 

Since when did she started calling me oppa? Who cares about that? Why is she calling me, asking me to catch her? Oh well, i'll just play along! So I started chasing her. Everything seems dramatic. We ran on the warm sand, with a sunset at the background. Dramatic music can be heard and everything seems so slow-motioned! You also can hear the wave. Minah starts laughing.

 

OH MY GOD DOESN'T THIS REMIND YOU OF SOMETHING?

 

It's like those scenes on romantic movies. What is happening?!

 

“Come on Sungyeol oppa~” She sang, still running.

 

I decided to run faster so I can catch her already. I still don't get what's happening here. Everything seems so weird...Finally, I catch her and I start twirling her around. Both of us started laughing dramatically like idiots.

 

But wait a minute...what happened to our volleyball game? Where is everyone? Why am I alone here with Minah? WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

 

“SUNGYEOL OPPA!” A familiar voice called out. But it seems far away. I look around to see who it was. There was no one. Minah has disappeared too. What the?

 

“SUNGYEOL OPPA, WATCH OUT!” The voice seems closer now.

 

Suddenly, I shake my head and snapped out from my daydream. IT WAS ALL A FREAKIN' DAYDREAM?! As soon as I came back to reality, I saw something coming right toward my face. I felt a pang of pain on my face and everything went blur.

 

Sandeul's POV

 

I watch as Sungyeol collapsed on the ground. I widened my eyes. What the heck just happened? Was he daydreaming or something? Probably about Minah. I smirked. I don't know why but I think this is hilarious. Suddenly, I hear a voice laughing out loud beside me.

 

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DID YOU SAW THAT? AHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT BOY TOTALLY JUST STOOD THERE FROZEN AND HE GOT HIT BY THAT VOLLEYBALL RIGHT IN THE FACE! AHAHAHAHA, SORRY THIS IS HILARIOUS!” Minah was now laying on the ground, holding on her stomach, laughing.

 

“YAH! Wae are you laughing? He just collapsed you babo!” Subin whined.

 

I hold on my laughter. Subin just death glare me. “HELP?!” I quickly run over and put Sungyeol on my back.

 

“Aish, this guy is heavy!” I whined.

 

“Stop whining!” Subin whined.

 

“AHAHAHAHAH! YOU GUYS! STOP AHAHAHA! YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY!” Minah was still rolling on the ground, laughing. Subin raise her eyebrow.

 

“Weird girl.” She shakes her head.

 

Minah's POV

 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HELP! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING OMFG I'M GONNA DIE!

 

Okay, cough cough. I tried to calm down. I breath in and breath out. Okay, I was now calm! I then open my eyes and see Sungjong looking weirdly at me. His eyebrows were raised and he's face is shouting out “WTF?!”.

 

“Are you okay...?” He ask, paranoid.

 

“HAHA! Yeah. I'm completely fine.” I stand up and clean my cloths. It's full of sand.

 

“Really? You seemed pretty out of it tho...” Sungjong shrugged.

 

“Shut up boy!” I glared at him.

 

“ARASSO!” He squealed. What the? Did HE just SQUEALED?

 

“AHAHAHA DUDE! Did you just squealed?” I teased. He frowned.

 

“Yes I did, WAE?!” He pouted. Awww, this guy is cute!

 

I patted his head. “You're cute dude.” I smiled cheerfully.

 

Sungjong's POV

 

SHE CALLED ME CUTE! No one has ever called me cute before beside my hyungs. And my family. I slightly blush at her compliment. Oh i'm so silly!

 

I patted her head back. “You're cute too!” I claimed.

 

“We can be the cute-buddy!” She nodded. I chuckled.

 

“Will you play with me, cutie-buddy?” I smiled.

 

“Sure sure! What should we do?” She ask.

 

I shrugged. “Lets go swim!”

 

“But I don't have my swimming suit on!” She stated. I playfully smirked. Then I drag her all the way near the water and push her in.

 

“YAAAAH!” She frowned. She start splashing a large amount of water towards me. I squealed at the cold water. “SQUEALER!” She teased.

 

I quickly jump into the water and start splashing too. This has officially become a splashing competition! The others were just watching us having fun. Oh these pansies! I start splashing some water towards my hyungs.

 

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Sunggyu hyung screamed. Oops...

 

“MINAH DID IT!” I pointed at Minah.

 

“WHA?!” She kick me on my junior. I widened my eyes.

 

“Oops! Wrong place.” Minah's mouth changed into an 'o' shape.

 

“Y-y-yah! W-w-what if I can't get babies anymore?” I squeaked.


“Then your wife wouldn't have to suffer!” Minah exclaim cheerfully.

 

“Huh?” I give her a confuse look.

 

“YAH! Don't tell any of those stuff to my maknae!” Sunggyu protectively drag me away.

 

“HYUUUNG~” I whined.

 

No one's POV

 

Meanwhile, Subin was in the living room, waiting for Sungyeol to wake up. While Minah and Sungjong was having their moment, Sandeul has been observing from afar.

 

“Sungjong and Minah, huh?” Sandeul smirked.

 

For the rest, they just enjoy the sunset outside. Sungyeol was still sleeping. They thought he fainted but he was actually just sleeping, so Subin isn't that worry anymore. She was still waiting for him to open his eyes.

 

Everyone was now inside. They were showering and cleaning up their luggage while Hoya and Dongwoo are cooking. Minah was the first one to finish. She always shower quickly. She dry her hair and run to the kitchen after smelling a delicious aroma. 

 

“WAAA! Smell so nice!” Minah exclaim, all excited.

 

“Of course! I'm the best at cooking.” Dongwoo cockily show off.

 

“Hyung, I did all the work!” Hoya sighed.

 

“Aish, shut up you! I helped.” Dongwoo whined.

 

“WAH OPPA!” A scream could be heard from the living room. Minah quickly run to the living room.

 

“Wae wae wae? What happened?!” Minah panic. Then she saw Sungyeol was awake while Subin was squeezing the hell out of him.

 

“L-l-l-let g-g-g-go-” Sungyeol struggle to breath. Minah chuckled at the sight.

 

“DINNER IS READY!” Dongwoo and Hoya shouted from the kitchen.

 

Everyone was magically done with showering and they all rushed to the kitchen. The kitchen table was big enough for all of them. Dongwoo and Hoya also cooked a lot of food.

 

“THANKS FOR THE FOOD”! Everyone shouted at the same time.

 

Everyone was eating and making jokes. Lots of chattering can be heard. The atmosphere was cheerful and fun. Everyone were so happy. It's this kind of moments that should be cherished forever. Lots of pictures were taken. But what's important is that it will be cherished in their hearts forever!

 

After the delicious dinner, they all gather up in the huge living room. Sandeul gathered them all there to announce something. He have been thinking the whole day for this 'fun' plan of his.

 

Sandeul's POV

 

“OKAY EVERYONE!” I started. All eyes were now on me. “I decided to do a little game. Nearby this villa, there is a huge abandoned house. Rumor says it's haunted. So I've decided to do little a game. I'll send 2 people one by one to that place. The one who come back safely, will be rewarded! The team will be picked randomly. What do you guys say?”

 

Some people were cheering excitedly were some were groaning. I look at Minah. She was the most excited from all the people. She must love this stuff! Perfect. I look at Sungyeol. He was frozen. Sungyeol have hated ghost and scary stuff like this ever since he was young.

 

I smirked. I seem really mean, don't I? Well i'm not! I'm just a genius who is helping a friend out. Even tho the friend doesn't know. Actually, no one knows except for me. Everyone is slow. Very slow. Nod nod.

 

“I'M IN!” Minah exclaimed.

 

“Me too!” Subin clap her hands.

 

“Me three!” Sungjong squealed.

 

This dude gotta stop squealing for no reason. Or is he just reaching puberty? Who knows. Everyone decided they will take part of it except for one person. We all look at him.

 

“And? What are you gonna do, Lee Sungyeol?” I smirk playfully at him.

 

“W-w-w-what kind of a question is that? O-o-o-of course i'll take part of this! I'm not s-s-s-scared or anything.” Sungyeol looked away, pouting.

 

I clap my hand is satisfaction. “Time to decide the couples.” I took out 2 jar.

 

“In this jar, there are all the names of the guys. And in this one, there are all the names of the girls. Shall we start?” Everyone nodded.

 

“The first couple are-”

 

“SANDEUL OPPA! Can I be with Sungyeol oppa?” Subin ask. Aish, I knew this will happen. But thankfully, I already have a plan for this.

 

I nodded. “Sure thing!”

 

Subin link her arm to Sungyeol's arm. I twitched at this but I just inhale and exhale. This will all change very soon. Mwuahahahahahahaha!

 

After picking out names randomly, we finally have the couples: Subin & Sungyeol, Gaeun & Gongchan, Ah Young & CNU, Jiyul & Baro, Serri & Jinyoung, Woohyun & Sunggyu, Dongwoo & Hoya, Sungjong & L, Minah & I.

 

There wasn't anyone for Viki, so she decided not to join. I felt bad for her but she admitted that she doesn't like scary stuff like this. After that, we decided on the first 4 couples to go first.

 

Subin & Sungyeol, Sungjong & L, Gaeun & Gongchan and Minah & I are going first. The rest are gonna stay at home, waiting for us. I've prepared a lot of stuff. Everyone better anticipate it!

 

Here is chapter 9! Sorry for taking so long, my beautiful apple pies~ It's 'cause I've been lazy these past few days. Next week I have vacation so I will try as hard as I can to update a lot! I wanted to write further but it's 10:25 pm and I should be making my homework so...Sorry! Sorry for any mistakes and enjoy~ Comment please? Silent readers will be cursed.