Beach - Day 2: Part 4.

High School Idiots

Beach - Day 2: Part 4.

Memory that I will never forget.

We were all sitting down, stuffing our face with fried chicken. After a long and tiring day, we FINALLY went to a restaurant and eat. Well, we were looking for another ride to ride on until I spotted KFC and run towards it like my life is depending on it.

 

“Delicious?” Sandeul, who's sitting next to me, ask. I face him and nodded with a chicken in my mouth. I held out 2 of my thumbs.

 

Fried chicken is seriously delicious. I don't know how my life would be without it! I love fried chicken more then this friend of mine from my previous high school. His name is Onew and you have no idea how much he loves fried chicken. And I love fried chicken even more which is kind of crazy.

 

I'm seriously wondering why my mind is always thinking about INTERESTING stuff. Normal girls my age would be thinking about guys and all and yet all I think about is food. I'm starting to wonder if i'm actually a girl or not...There is a possibility that i'm a boy.

 

Maybe just maybe, I had change and then the doctors gave me some medicine so I forgot about what happened. Or maybe, my mom wanted a son but then it turned out i'm a girl so she made me do change right after she gave birth to me.

 

“WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I THINKING ABOUT?!” I shouted. I directly cover my mouth with my hands.

 

Great job Minah. Practically everyone in the restaurant is staring at me right now. I buried my face on my hands in shame. Why am I like this? I peek to see everyone still staring as me. AISH! Stop staring at me people. Pretty please...

 

“Sorry for her sudden outburst.” A voice spoke up. I look to see Sandeul standing up. What in the world is he doing? “But please stop staring. It's getting quiet uncomfortable.” He added, smiling.

 

Some people cleared their throats and some look away directly. Soon, no one was looking at me anymore, except for some people who's sitting on my table. I glare at Sungyeol and Sungjong as they shrugged and looked away.

 

“Thanks.” I muttered.

 

Sandeul smile at me and nodded. “You're welcome! Oh...” He suddenly reach out his hand. I feel his warm hand on the edge of my mouth.

 

“W-what-”

 

“There was a small piece of chicken there. But now is all clear!” He smiled. Wow, is it just me or is it getting hot in here? I glance at Sandeul one more time and look away. Yep, it's hot in here alright.

 

Suddenly, Sungyeol squeeze in between Sandeul and I while Sungjong sit in front of me. What are these idiots up to now? Sandeul didn't mind and he just continue eating. I glare at the both of them back and forth.

 

“What?” They both look at me, trying hard to look innocent.

 

“What are you guys up to?” I eyed the both of them.

 

They both shrug. “Nothing.”

 

“Sungjong, stop copying what I say or do!”

 

“HEY! You're the one who's copying me!”

 

“AM NOT!”

 

“ARE TOO!”

 

I sighed. What a peaceful day, isn't it?

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

Is it just me or is Sandeul and Minah being all lovey dovey and stuff? Only couples do that. And the last time I remembered, wasn't Sandeul so totally in love with Subin? Is he in love with Minah now? I never knew he was a player.

 

Not that I care. Well, I do care. I don't want Subin to get hurt! Poor little Subin. I need to teach Sandeul a lesson. And Minah, she better stop brainwashing every guy. Not only Sandeul but she also brainwashed Sungjong. I shook my head in disapproval.

 

I look at Minah, eating her chicken grumpily. Psh, what? Angry at me because I sit in between her and her prince charming? I smirked. You deserve this.

 

“Stop looking at me like that! You look like a ert” She snapped.

 

“Look like? Sungyeol hyung IS a ert! He watches yadong every night and-”

 

“SHUT UP!”

 

Minah snickered. I look at her and shot her a glare. “What are you snickering at?” She looks at me with an amused face. “Nothing.”

 

Ugh, Sungjong, when we get home, you are so DEAD! And i'm serious. I never watch yadong...okay okay I watch it sometimes. I'm a guy, what do you expect? I have my needs too you know.

 

After we finished our food, we went outside to see the sky slowly turning in a different color. Dark blue. Everyone were tired so we decided to go home.

 

“WAIT WAIT GUYS!” Subin suddenly shouted. We all look at her.

 

“Look at this poster! It says that there will be fireworks soon. In 20 minutes! Can't we stay and look at the fireworks? Pleaseeeeee....” She begged.

 

“Alright then!” Sandeul clap his hands together. I spun around and look at him. Tch, anything for her, right?

 

“Oh my god, I love fireworks!” Minah grin widely. Soon enough, Subin and Minah were jumping up and down excitedly.

 

10 minutes later, Minah and Subin came out of nowhere with bunch of plastics that has been filled with snacks in them. My eyes sparkled at the different kind of snacks. We all seated ourselves. Some people sit on the bench and some sit on the ground.

 

We all chatted and make jokes. Laughing and enjoying the night view. Enjoying the snacks and anticipating the fireworks. It amazes me how stuff like these makes me enjoy my life so much.

 

No one's POV

 

Everyone burst out in laughter after Infinite's little comedy show. They were all occupied until suddenly, a loud noise burst from the sky as the sky got decorated by the fireworks. Everyone stopped laughing and stare at the sky in awe.

 

Many different colors exploded in the sky and soon enough, a lot of people were watching the firework show. Everyone just stay silent. They were fully enjoying the beautiful view. People were taking photos too.

 

*I should have brought a camera with me.* Minah thought.

 

After the fire work event ended, everyone tiredly walk to the bus stop. Not long after, the bus arrived. They all hurried inside and this time, there were a lot of free seats. Minah sat down. She was hoping to see Subin sitting beside her but it turns out to be Sungyeol.

 

“What are you doing?” She questioned.

 

“Can't you see? I'm sitting down.” Sungyeol answered.

 

Minah was too tired to argue so she just let him be. Her eyelid becomes heavier and heavier by the second. After a few minutes, she fell asleep. Her head fall into the direction of the window and made a sound. Sungyeol spun his head around to see Minah asleep with her head against the window.

 

*Troublesome girl.* He thought. He softly put her head against his shoulder.

 

“Warm...” Minah mumbled in her sleep. Sungyeol couldn't help but to grin.

 

Finally, it's weekend! Here is chapter 15~ Finally, some Minyeol. ;D Did it for those awesome people who wanted some MinYeol. You guys are cute as pho. <3 Thanks for the comments. I'm happy to be getting some comments! I hope your hearts are ready tho. When they get back to school, i'll make everything dramatic. MWUAHAHAHAHAHA. Just a warning. C; Anyways, sorry for any spelling mistakes and enjoy~ Don't forget to comment! :3