Snow white.

High School Idiots

Snow white.

Eat the apple. Faint. Now wait for your prince charming to kiss you!

It's been almost a month since I started attending Hallyu. I got closer to Sungyeol 'cause we have to sit next to each other in every class, which is stupid. We couldn't help but to get closer since we have to help each other when needed.

 

Today we have a special lesson. Guess what we're learning?

 

“That's why girls, don't do it or you will get pregnant. And die.”

 

I raise my eyebrow. Can't this get any awkwarder? But you know what I find the most awkward of all this? The fact that I am sitting next to none other then Lee Sungyeol. I mean come on, you would find it awkward top. Getting education while sitting next to a guy. This is just horrible and I don't like it!

 

I glance at Sungyeol. He seems so bored that he can drop dead anytime. He start moving his head towards my direction and I quickly look away. Come on, when is the bell gonna ring? Suddenly, a paper ball hit my head. I open it and guess what it says?

 

'Sungyeol oppa is hot!' I look at the paper in disgust. Who the hell would write such a thing?

 

“You could have just told me that to my face.” Sungyeol whisper.

 

I widened my eyes. This guy! “I didn't wrote this!” I whisper rather hard.

 

“Is there a problem Mrs. Bang?” The teacher ask. I shake my head. “Then keep it still.” I nodded.

 

I keep on looking at the time, desperate for the bell to ring. 'Cause then it'll be lunch time AND this stupid lesson will stop! Come on life, just be nice to me for once. What have I ever done wrong? I'm a nice girl. I do the chores, I tend to study hard and i'm nice to my friends. What more do I have to do?

 

I glance at Sandeul. He was smiling while daydreaming again. I wonder what he is always thinking about. During the 1 month at Hallyu, I have found out a lot. And I do mean A LOT! I know lots of secrets now. But I won't tell you. You will have to find out yourself. Mwuahahahahaha!

 

I also finds out that this school is full of idiots. Or is it just my class? Either way, my mom was just being stupid. She just have a friend who have a son. The son is a brilliant smartass and he attended Hallyu. Sandeul is smart. And Sungyeol is unexpectedly smart too. And i'm smart too of course!

 

We are the top 3 smartest from our class. Remember the rumor about me and Sandeul dating a month ago? It died down thanks to Subin. I can always count on her. But lately, she have been acting weird to me. I wonder if I did anything wrong?

 

I've been hanging out with Dal Shabet, B1A4 and Infinite. I know you're probably like “HUH WHAT THE HELL IS ALL THOSE?” 'cause that was my reaction the first time I hear about them. It's just name of some groups where the kingkas & queenkas are in. They just be friends, becomes popular and form a group. Then they start making random group names.

 

Subin is in Dal Shabet with her friends: Viki, Serri, Ah Young, Jiyul and Gaeun. Sandeul is in B1A4 with his friends: Jinyoung, CNU, Baro and Gongchan. Sungyeol is in Infinite with his friends: Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, L and Sungjong.

 

As for me, i'm just their follower. I would hang out with them without being in a group. But Subin, Sandeul, Sungyeol and I hangs out with each other a lot. We don't specifically have a group name. We just hang out. 'Cause we're cool! We're going to go to the beach next Saturday. Along with the rest of Dal Shabet, B1A4 and Infinite.

 

I'm so excited! The last time I went to the beach was never. Yes, this is going to be my first time ever! Sad right? Very. I must be thinking so much in my mind that the time passed by fast. The bell just rang and I am so excited right now! I quickly get ready. I look at Sungyeol. He was sleeping.

 

He looks like a little angel when he is sleeping. But he really is a devil! He always pull pranks on me. Not only on me tho, but on everyone he is close to. But he pull it the most on me. He must hate me the most! I flick his forehead.

 

He wake up instantly. “Ouchie! YA! What was that for?!” He growled.

 

“Well, it's lunch time. I'm nice enough to not leave you here alone.” I shrugged.

 

Subin's POV

 

“Guess who?” A pair of hands close my eyes from behind. His hands were warm.

 

“Sandeul oppa!” I smiled.

 

“How did you know?” Sandeul pretend to be shocked.

 

“How did I know indeed.” I winked. He smiled. I look around.

 

“Where's Sungyeol oppa?” I asked.

 

“Still in class, probably with Minah.” He answered plainly.

 

I love Minah and everything but why is she always around Sungyeol oppa? Does she like him? Does he like her? Do they like each other? Aish! I've been getting jealous so easily lately. Sungyeol oppa knows I like him so why is he doing this to me? Meanie head.

 

I see Sungyeol entering the cafeteria. My face brightens. Then Minah follows behind him. I slightly pouted. I should get my acts together. Sometimes, I would snap at Minah for no reason. But still she is being nice to me. I need some anger-management. No, more like jealousy-management. Actually, i need both.

 

I wave at the both of them. “Minah! Sungyeol oppa! You guys are finally here.” I smile bitterly. I hit myself mentally. Smile wholeheartedly you fool!

 

The four of us sit at our usual table. It was silent as we keep on eating.

 

“So, eh, nice weather today!” Minah try to build a conversation.

 

“Yeah, the sun is shining so brightly!” Sandeul nodded.

 

“It's super warm too!” Sungyeol nod along with Sandeul.

 

“You guys are such dorks!” I laughed. Man, I haven't laugh so much in awhile. I don't even know why I find it so funny!

 

“Oh!” Sandeul and Minah look at me shocked.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“You laughed!” They beamed.

 

I smile at how dorky they are. “I did.”

 

After lunch, the bell rang and we both have to go to our class. Sadly. Why am I not in Sungyeol oppa's class but Minah is? This is actually not fair. I'm at it again. I start hitting myself when suddenly someone hold my hand.

 

“Why are you doing this?” Sandeul ask seriously. I look at him.

 

“Molla.” I looked down. By this time, Sungyeol and Minah was already out of sight.

 

“Sungyeol will never like you back, why can't you accept that and move on?” Ouch! That was rather harsh, coming out of Sandeul oppa's mouth.

 

“It's none of your business.” I try to walk away but Sandeul oppa held me back. Is he okay? I've never really see him like this before.

 

“It is my business.”

 

“O-oppa, are you okay?” I ask worriedly.

 

Sandeul widened his eyes and come back to his sense. He let go of my arm.

 

“S-sorry. I didn't know what got in to me...” He trailed off.

 

I didn't say anything. Instead, I just quietly hug him. I hug him and patted his back. Then patted his head and ruffled his hair.

 

“Soft! Like eyebrow hair.” I smile. He smiled too. I grab his hand. “Now come on! We will be late for class.”

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

Everyone was waiting for the teacher to come. Why is the teacher always late these days? Then suddenly, a smiling Sandeul comes in. It's been awhile since I have seen him THAT happy. I wonder what happened? Maybe something happened between him and Subin! I hope so.

 

We have drama class right now. This is the first drama lesson ever. The teachers made this new segment and in all honesty, I think it's stupid. Well, I think a lot of stuff is stupid.

 

The door burst open which got me shocked to death! “Good evening class!” Mr. Brian enters like a diva. This is one of the reason why I think this drama class is stupid. I mean look at the teacher. He seems gay.

 

“I have some news~” He sang. Gay. “We are going to do a school play!” He informed. Gay. “We're going to do Snow White!” He jump up and down, clapping. What. The. Actual. ?! Is he serious? How old does he think we are? 5?

 

“Seems fun.” Minah beamed. Thanks to people like her, this class seems like a kindergarten.

 

“You guys may choose the 2 main roles. 1 girl and 1 guy of course. Go ahead and write down on a paper!” He ordered.

 

Who should I write? Well, as the main guy, I know the perfect person for it. Someone handsome, someone nice, someone who is almost perfect! I wrote down 'Sungyeol' as the main guy. As for the main girl...aren't the main guy and the main girl supposed to kiss? I should choose the prettiest girl from this class.

 

I look around. No one really catches my attention. Should I just write Sandeul? I know you like that idea! Oh my god, since when was I gay? I shake my head at the stupid thoughts. Which girl tho? WHICH DAMN GIRL?!

 

I look to my right. Should I write Minah? No way. She, as a princess? And I will have to kiss her for god's sake. I need someone better! But, eh, she is the only one I personally know from this class so...i ended up writing her name. Hope I don't regret this!

 

“I'll be picking up your papers!” He picked up all of our papers and read it all one by one. He count all the votes and after a few minutes, he have the 2 main roles chosen.

 

“The main roles for this play is...” He took a really long pause. I was getting impatient.

 

“SANDEUL AND MINAH!” He shouted. I widened my eyes. Sandeul won over me? Dang it!

 

Minah pointed at herself. “Me?!”

 

 

A short update. Seriously, i'm supposed to learn. It's 2:05 am and I have a test tomorrow. My life is a big pile of mess! But whatever, i'll be learning now. Sorry for any typo's and no silent readers allowed!