Sungyeol is a badluck.

High School Idiots

Sungyeol is a badluck.

What a painful way to begin my new life!

I was walking back to D.T. High. I realize that Hallyu wasn't that far from my house either. Probably around 20 minutes if I go biking. That's gonna be painfully cold in the winter. It only took me 10 minutes walking from Hallyu to D.T. High. There wasn't any bike parked anymore. Everyone must have went home already. I sighed. I wanted to bid my last goodbye to everyone.

 

Instead of going home, I decided to give myself a tour around the school. This is going to be the last time. Is it just me or am I making everything super dramatic? Oh well! I went to stalk every class. The school was completely empty. Kinda creeps me out. I visited the gym, the cafeteria and even the toilet! From girls toilet only tho. Why would I go to the boys toilet?

 

At last, I went to the rooftop. When I have problems, I always go here. I can think slowly and calmly up here. I close my eyes as the wind starts blowing. It was so peaceful and i'm enjoying this moment very much. I thought of all the things that happened today. Hallyu wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, I think I actually made friends. Subin and Sandeul. Maybe Sungyeol and I will be closer someday.

 

After having my peaceful thinking moment, I went back downstairs. I hop on my bike and exit the gate. Before I ride away, I wave at the building. I will miss this school a lot. But this is not the ending yet. It's a whole new beginning. And I have a feeling that I will like this new beginning. Even tho I totally had a bad feeling about Hallyu a few hours ago. But I changed my mind. People change. Get over it.

 

I made a peace sign and ride away, smiling. I honestly don't know what i'm smiling about. I'm probably having one of those retarded moments again. I shrugged. I was waiting for the red light to turn green. From the moment it turn green, I started biking. Suddenly, a car hit my bike. My bike fall down and knowing that i'm on it, I fall along with my bike.

 

I flinched from the pain. But it was nothing serious. But you know what's serious? My fluffed up bike. I quickly stand up and bang the door from the driver. I am seriously mad! Is the driver blind or what? Can't he/she see it was red light for them? Look at the damage this stupid car did to my bike. The driver open the window.

 

“YAH! Were you blind? Can't you see it was red light? Look at what you did to my bike! YOU BETTER BUY ME A NEW ONE!” I shouted through the window.

 

Suddenly, the passenger door open. And guess who came out? None other then Lee Sungyeol. I frowned at him. Is he a bad luck or what?

 

“YAH! LEE SUNGYEOL!” I started screaming. “Look at what your driver did to my bike!” I pointed at my damaged bike. “You better pay for this! You better buy me a new one. Exactly the same one! YAH ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!” I whined.

 

Sungyeol was just gaping at me. What is he doing? I look towards the direction where his eyes were landed. My legs. I look at my legs and it was bleeding really hard. I didn't even feel the pain because of how mad I was. But this is serious! My blood all over the street. MY FREAKIN BLOOD ALL OVER THE FREAKIN STREET! I started running in circles, all panicked.

 

“Yah! Calm down!” He grab my hand, making me stand still. “For now, lets go to the hospital first! I'll take care of your stupid bike later!” He shove me in his car roughly. His driver put my bike at the back of the car. And start driving to the nearest hospital.

 

“Dude, the blood won't stop coming out! What am I gonna do? WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!” I was panicking hardcore. His car will be full of my blood in no time. Well, this is what he get for bumping into me. Gosh, he hasn't been giving me anything but trouble.

 

“CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT?” Sungyeol shouted in frustration.

 

“I AM TRYING TO CALM DOWN! THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY BLOOD WON'T STOP COMING OUT AND YOUR CAR WILL BE FULL WITH MY BLOOD, YOU !” I shouted back.

 

After we shouted at each other for the longest time, we finally calmed down. I was losing breath and I couldn't scream anymore. This is all pabo Sungyeol's fault. I would've been home by now, having the best nap of my life. But no, instead, my legs are bleeding all over his car thanks to that freaking driver of his. Bumping into my bike out of nowhere. I could have died!

 

We finally arrive at the hospital. My leg was STILL bleeding. If I lose this much blood, I can die anytime. I want to at least say goodbye to my mommy. I got out of the car but I directly fall back down. The stupid leg won't stand up properly!

 

Sungyeol sigh. He lower himself in front of me. “Get on my back.” I was doubting whether to get on his back or not.

 

“YAH, JUST GET ON! We need to treat those legs of yours! Do you want to die?” He threatened. I quickly get on his back.

 

As soon as we get inside, I was placed at that moving bed thingy. The doctors then bring me to this room where my legs could get treated while Sungyeol had to wait outside. He better not ditch me! Like hell I would pay for the hospital fee and what about my bike? He called my bike stupid. He have no idea how important that bike is for me. . All I can say now is: R.I.P my beloved bike!

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

I look at the time. I was late. I was ing late! My parents are gonna kill me. I am so doomed. Why did that driver have to ride while it was red light and bump into her?! Plus, my car is now full of blood. And most importantly, HER blood. She brings nothing but trouble. And I have to pay for that stupid damaged bike of her's. And I probably have to pay for the stupid hospital fee too. Aish, I’ve been saving my money for good things! And not stuff like this.

 

I sighed, walking in circles while looking at the time once in awhile. Maybe I should call my parents. They would understand if I told them that the driver accidentally hit a biker and now i'm at the hospital, helping that biker! That's a genius idea, Lee Sungyeol! I reach for my phone in my pocket and dialed my dad's number.

 

“YAH, LEE SUNGYEOL, WHERE ARE YOU?!” My dad shouted through the phone. My ing ears. I think i'm becoming deaf.

 

“Appa, mianhae! We accidentally hit some random biker and now i'm at the hospital. I'm just trying to help that biker out, you know! I don't want anything bad to happen to her.” Okay, I lied a little bit but i'm still helping that damn girl out so whatever. She better be thankful for this.

 

“How can Alexander be that careless?” I could hear my dad sighed over the telephone. Alexander is the driver, by the way. He always take care of me. He is my special butler! But he can be pretty useless sometimes, like right now.

 

After talking it out with my dad, he said it was okay and that he will let me slide for today. My dad have this special dinner session and he invited people from his work. I don't know why but he always make me eat with them every time he have this things. I hate it a lot but I can't really argue with my dad. Now all I need to worry about is for that girl to be okay.

 

What was her name again? Jinah? No, no. I'm sure that wasn't it. Tinah? Okay no. That's just the most ridiculous name I have ever thought of! Minah? I'm sure it was something like that. Why does it take so long to just take care of those stupid legs.

 

A few minutes later, Minah finally came out of the room. Her legs were wrapped with bandages and she was walking with those sticks. You know, those sticks! The ones people use when they can't walk properly. Yes, that. She look ridiculous!

 

“Oh, you're still here. I thought you would ditch me.” She eyed me.

 

“I wanted to do that but decided not to because i'm that much of a gentleman.” I stated.

 

“Psh, ego much? Now just pay for the hospital fee and bring me home.” She ordered. Does she think i'm her slave or something?

 

“Yes ma'am.” After I payed for her hospital fee, we went back to my car. Alexander has clean the blood so now my car isn't cursed anymore.

 

“What are you gonna do with my bike?” Minah frowned.

 

I shrugged. “Buy a new one? What else can I do.”

 

“Still, it won't be the same.” Minah stated. She seems rather sad. Is the bike THAT special to her? To me, it's just an old bike that should have been thrown away. I mean, it looks ugly and old. Is she that poor to buy a new bike?

 

I sighed. “Look, i'm sorry but I can't really do anything but buy a new bike. Why is that bike so special to you anyway?” I asked out of curiosity.

 

“It was the last thing I have from my dad. He is watching me from up there” She said, looking at the sky from the window.

 

Well that was rather...deep.

 

OMFG, a really short update! I was desperate to update everyday, so here it is. It's 11:51 pm and I haven't study for my test yet. Darn this! But I hope you guys like this short chapter. I'm kinda spazzing right now! No silent readers, please. I'm begging you, comment! I made all the effort to update so you better do comment or else...Oh and, i didn't bother to remove any typo so please forgive me! I'll do that tomorrow. I'm super tired right now.