A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin Pt.14

A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin

 

 

 

 

Ring ding dong

Ring ding dong

[….]

Butterfly

From the moment I met you

My eyes flashed, my mind stop

And a bell in my head rang ding dong

[….]

You’re like a butterfly

So weak, I’ve fallen

So gentle, I’ve fallen

I have to have you near me

[…]

 

I stifled a yawn for the nth time; trying to keep my eyes open whilst I did today’s homework. Luckily, the beats of Ring Ding Dong were effective to keep me awake for a moment.

My pathethic state was all thanks to yesterday’s night patrolling with Alex. My mind flew back to last night’s event.

 

It was 2 in the morning.

“So can you sense it?” Alex asked after the wind I’ve summoned settled down.

I shook my head.

“No…it seemed to cancel its presence, the wind can’t detect it.” I frowned. “This is going to take a while.”

He rubbed my head casually and popped a smile. “Don’t worry, it will come out eventually. They always do.”

“I know…” I sighed in frustration. “But there’s my exams coming along.”

“No big deal.” He said. “I can always teach you while we’re on the job.”

I threw the university student a grateful look. “Thanks.” But I groaned. “There’s still the homework!”

 

That is why I’m so determine to get this piece homework done during this free period.  My class has the luck to have a free period everyday for the past two weeks. And it’s all credited to our pregnant English teacher whose away on her maternity leave now. With no available teacher to fill in, we were ushered to the assembly hall where we can spend the free period away doing whatever we want.

 

A yawn escaped from my lips as I wiped my teary sleepy eyes. The math question I’m staring lasers into wasn’t helping one bit. In fact, it’s making my mind all the more groggily.

 

If x = 3, then y = 5 then z will be….argh!!!!

 

Baby

My heart can’t stop, oh crazy

So pretty I can’t stand it, oh crazy

Unless it’s you I don’t need it, crazy

Why am I like this?

[…]

Ring Ding Dong

Ring Ding Dong

 

At least this song is helping to alleviate my bad mood.  I was so caught up with this annoying math formula that I didn’t realize someone had sat on the seat next to mine until I felt a gentle poke on my shoulder.

I whipped my head to a side and gave a soft yelp of surprise.

“Hey Seo-Yun.” Taemin greeted me with his amused grin.

“Taemin?” I gaped in confusion and took out one of my ear plugs. Now I could hear the excitement filling in the assembly hall.

Everyone is noticing this person beside me.

“What are you doing here?” I turned my head down and pretend to focus on my homework, though my heart was pounding in exhilaration at his existence.

 I just didn’t want to be the next target of his fan club.

He probably got my silent message as he turned his attention to the magazine he was holding.

“My Math teacher is on sick leave today, so we were ushered here.” He answered silently as he flipped the pages.

“Oh.” was all I could say to the boy whom I just recently realized; I had fallen in love with.

My mind was racing at breakpoint with all the possible things I could say to him; but none came out of my lips. The only thing I felt was my growing consciousness towards this boy who was calmly looking at the fashion section of the magazine.

Oh damnit.

“What are you listening to?” He flipped another page nonchalantly.

“Oh? It’s your new song – Ring Ding Dong.” I’m still staring at my bloody math question. But only God knows my mind is anywhere but near to solving it.

“Eh? Really?” I could feel his body shuffled and his eyes on me. “What do you think about it?”

“Great.” I mumbled. “I like your parts.”

“Really?” He mused and settles back to his original flipping-magazine position.

“I thought you are like the butterfly in the song.” He said so softly that I couldn’t catch on proper.

“What?”  I looked at him in disbelief.

He didn’t answer and simply flipped another page.

Did I hear it wrongly just now?

But the only thing that answered me was the song that replayed in my ears.

 

Ring ding dong

Ring ding dong

[….]

Butterfly

From the moment I met you

My eyes flashed, my mind stop

And a bell in my head rang ding dong

[….]

You’re like a butterfly

So weak, I’ve fallen

So gentle, I’ve fallen

I have to have you near me

[…]

 


 #Author's note - I had a hard time trying to find the correct english lyrics for Ring Ding Dong, there are so many versions on it! But in the end, I just selected one that seem best suited for this chapter.

Do you enjoy this chapter so far? ;)  (Psst...this is only the first part of this chapter! *cough*)

I love this song so much that I find myself dancing to their beats! But I'm a dance idiot...Aigooo

Please subscribe and comment!