A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin Pt.23

A Love Blew From No Where - A love story with Lee Taemin

 

Now I shall present you Taemin’s hot body. Stop saying he’s skinny already! :P

 

“So that’s the girl? Seo-Yun?” Jonghyun hyung spoke first; his black orbs eyed every single movement of his maknae.

Taemin dumbly nodded.

“No wonder you fall hard for her…quite a pretty lady I have to say.” He winked at Onew hyung’s direction.

“Aish!” Key umma interrupted. “This is not the point here! Is she facing some problems? Why is she unconscious and injured?”

“Well, that foreigner model just said it’s because of work.” Onew hyung bluntly point it out.

Key umma rolled his eyes. “What sort of work does that to her? And that Alex guy seemed suspicious enough.”

Minho hyung shrugged off the tension lightly. “Perhaps she was in an accident at work? Just ask her when she wakes up.”

“Right!” Onew hyung clapped his hands to gather ’s attention. “Now that is settled, let’s go out and grab some supper! I bet we’re all famished by now!”

“What are you talking abou~” A growling stomach cut off Key umma’s protest. Onew hyung smiled wider.

“Let’s go then!” He shoved everyone except Taemin out of the house. “Taemin ah, you stay back and look after your friend while we are away.” He gave a wink.

Even Minho and Jonghyun were throwing him knowing looks. Taemin blushed slightly at his hyungs’ attempt to give him and Seo-Yun some time along.

Key umma eventually gave in. “Taemin-ah, just remember to take a shower. You probably don’t want to smell sweaty in front of the girl you like.”

That made the Shinee maknae blushed more.

As soon as they left the house, Taemin decided to heed his umma’s advice and head straight for the showers.

******

I was sleeping peacefully when I awoke to a string of shuffling sounds. No longer can I ignore them; I opened my eyes and sat upright.

What greeted my bleary eyes was a half Taemin in his knee-length black pants, a white towel draped over his wet, trickling hazel-colored hair. His mouth was biting onto a small opened milk packet as he paused in his actions of fumbling the wardrobe. He turned towards me, his chocolate eyes were round and wide, and his leaned and toned body was exposed to me, showing off faint lines of abs that outline his abdomen.

Am I in paradise? I grinned goofily at the image before me.

I must be…

I sighed happily and laid back to bed, covering the blanket over my head and snuggled into the pillow.

 

Wait? Pillow? Bed? What?!

 

The thoughts shrieked in my head as I bolt upright again and stared at a now-fully dressed Taemin with his furiously blushing cheeks.

For a moment, I couldn’t find my tongue or my thoughts or my words.

“What…what are you doing here?” I realized the situation and corrected myself. “No…where am I and what am I doing here?”

He grabbed the milk packet from his mouth and spoke hastily. “This is my room. You’re sleeping on my bed.” I widened my eyes at his words. “You were unconscious at the playground and I saw you and brought you here.” He continued.

 

His words clicked into my past memories and I recalled the earlier events. I was fighting off the Shadow and as we both fall off from the building, I managed to warp myself away…

I bit my lips. Did my heart unconsciously sent me to this place?

Aish!!!! I scolded myself mentally. Now look at the awkward situation I landed myself in!

“Are you okay?” Taemin’s concerned voice broke my thoughts and I looked up and saw the worry in his eyes. Have I troubled him?

My mind flinched at the thought.

 

“Yeah I’m fine. Its just…” I winced at my left wrist and noticed a black-blue bruise on the area where the Shadow had grabbed me. “I have to get back to work.”

“Work? In this manner?” He frowned disapprovingly. “But you’re injured.”

“It’s nothing.” I replied a bit too quickly and saw the stunned expression on his face.

“It’s just…I left Alex with the work and I have to get back to him a.s.a.p.” I added more gently.

 

“Oh....” I couldn’t help but noticed his pursed lips. “he came over just now, saying that he’s going to finish the work before the work comes to find you. It’s strange how he knows where you are when we didn’t even inform him.”

But I was only focusing on his first sentence. The horror was drawing onto me.

“I really have to go.” I stood up and made my way to the door.

“Is Alex your boyfriend?” His sudden question took my by surprised and I paused in my footsteps and threw him a disbelieved look.

“What?!” I couldn’t believe my ears.

“Well…” he stammered. “I-I saw that Alex taking out his handphone and it has the same model, same ringtone and same keychain as yours. It looked like a couple handphone to me…” he trailed off and looked away. But he couldn’t hide the blush on his cheeks.

I laughed at his jumping conclusion. “This is a company phone; of course everything is the same. It’s standardized.” I explained. “Beside, I’m not interested in Alex. He’s not my type.”

“He’s not?” He looked at me with eager eyes. “Then what’s your type?” He added cheekily.

Now it’s my turn to blush.

 

“Well…” I hastily turned the doorknob and made my way out. “I really got to go.” I diverted the topic.

For a moment, I almost thought I saw disappointment in his eyes. Was I imagining it?

I shrugged the thought off.

Alex’s words were ringing a more urgent tone in my mind.

“I’ll send you outside, at the very least.” Taemin insisted on his offer.

I smiled shyly. “Sure.”

 

We stepped out of the apartment and made our way across the street.  From a distance, a car was making its way towards us as we side-stepped and prepare to avoid it.

“Hey it’s the Shinee’s car!” Taemin called out. “I bet my hyungs are back with the supper.”

 

But something wasn’t quite right with the approaching vehicle. It seemed to be coming right at us and showed no sign of slowing down. As I narrowed my eyes to take a better look, I saw something that made my entire body shiver…

Everyone, including the driver, had their eyes closed.

So who’s driving the car?

Yet Taemin nonchalantly walked up to the nearing car, waving both his hands up in excitement.

.

I cringe my eyes as the looming bright headlights pierced my gaze painfully.

Alex’s words were coming true.

I caught a glimpse of the Shadow pushing the car ferociously from the back.

The ‘work’ has indeed come to find me.

 


#Author's note - Merry christmas again! I guess I will have to greet all of you a lot of times today! Another update again! I'm still writing....oh my god! (>_<) Why is the story dragging longer and longer?

And yes...I like Taemin's body...not too buff but not too skinny either *blush blush*

Heeeeee heeeee....

Please subscribe and comment! :D