day ten: couple - leo

Daily Daily

i need to get some inspiration back to start writing again so i'm going to try working on this thing again. this chapter because idr what i was going to do with this thing i had going on for leo. poopie.


          ‘I like you.’ Those were the words that were aching to come out of your mouth every time you were with him. You were too scared to say them. The fear of rejection is what kept you silent. It was stupid, you knew. There were instances where you could feel that he had felt the same way, but you weren’t sure. One day, you hoped, you would be able to come forth and just spit them out to get it all over with.

          A smile was plastered on your face as you sat on the bench where you first spoke with Taekwoon. You remembered that day perfectly. Oh how nervous you were when he caught you secretly drawing him and how surprised you were when he told you it was okay and that he wanted to meet you the next day. And now he wanted to meet with you in the same spot, pretty much exactly a year later. Thoughts of why he wanted to meet at this spot ran through your mind, even the thought of maybe he did have the same feelings of you and wanted to tell you. You silently prayed that that was the reason.

          Your name was softly called and you automatically knew who was trying to catch your attention. A fluttering feeling appeared in your chest as your hopes were gathering up.

          “Hey Taek,” you replied back to him as he strolled up to where you sat. Taekwoon took a seat right next to you.

          It was silent for a few moments, until he finally spoke up. “There’s something that I want to tell you.”

          You nodded towards him to let him to continue. He was obviously feeling nervous. Your breathing hitched at you waited for him to tell you what was on his mind. You were nervous, too. And the words “I like you” were screaming in your head, as you were waiting for him to say it or for yourself to finally blurt them out.

          They finally came out from you and at the same time from him, and your mind didn’t process what he said at first because you were too focused on that you basically vomited up the confession. He had a surprised expression on his face and you were sure yours mirrored the same expression when what he said made their way into your thoughts. But then his face went from shocked to happy as he gave you that shy smile that you thought was so cute. You smiled back and reached for his hand to hold.