day two: steal - hoya

Daily Daily

               You tended to steal a lot of things from Hoya.

                First it was little things. You would borrow a pen from him but you wouldn’t return it. You’d take his shirt because you liked and wanted it. And to same with some of his shorts and boxers; they were comfortable so you took them so you could wear them for pajamas or something to wear around the house.

                But, Hoya had never stolen anything from you. He would just watch as you made your way with taking his things, things you didn’t plan on returning.

                 Hoya couldn’t take you stealing his things any longer. You stealing his heart was the last straw, and he was going to start stealing things from you. He already knew what he was going to steal first.

                His plan had started when you came over to his house, just like you always had. There was the two of you, sitting alone in his bedroom, talking about nonsense like usual.

                You picked up a magazine that was lying around on the floor, starting to look through it. It could be what you would take next. Hoya wouldn’t have it. Continuing with his plan, he tugged the magazine from your grip and dropped the book onto the ground. You blinked at in, probably confused.

                 Soon, his lips were against yours and he had done what he wanted. He had finally stolen something of yours.

                He had stolen your first kiss.