day seven: passionate - leo

Daily Daily

(quick author's note: more leo. this prompt was a requested one. this a sequel to 'tomorrow' and the other prompt that was requested for leo will be the sequel to this. c: enjoy~)

 

          Months passed by after the day where you first spoke with the boy – whose name you learned was Taekwoon – from that park. Actually, the two of you became friends and often met at that park. It seemed like he enjoyed being in your company and you enjoyed his.

          At first, he didn’t talk much and you both would sit in silence. The silence was uncomfortable at first because you didn’t know him that well, but as time went on, you got used to it and it wasn’t too bad. He would sit next to you on a bench and watch you draw the random scenery that was around you both.

          During those times, you developed a crush on the boy. Butterflies would start to flutter around in the pit of your stomach when you would see him, your lips would turn upright into a bright smile, when he would lean closer to you to peer over at what you were sketching, your heart would beat faster, you would stutter when you two talked.

          And during those times, Taekwoon opened up to you more and more. Conversations you two held used to be short, a little sentence here and there, but he grew to talk to more with you the more he got comfortable being with you.

          More time went by and you could feel yourself falling in love with the soft spoken boy. What really had you made you really fall in love with him was when he first sang in front of you. Taekwoon’s powerful vocals had you stunned and you couldn’t believe that a boy like him could sing like that. When he sang, it was so full of passion. Tears had even started to build up when you listened.

          Now, you were sure you were completely in love with him.