day five: shaky - shin

Daily Daily

(quick author's note: hi more angst. but cries why is everyone in cross gene so perf. how can people have biases in that group??????? omfg that will forever remain a mystery to me.)

 

            Out of breath, you continued to pedal with the last of the strength you had left. Your fingers gripped around the handles of the bicycle tightly as you kept on going. Your annoyance grew as the other passenger on the bike tried to make you go faster. His hands gripped on your shoulders as he stood on the pegs that were attached to the back tire.

            “Come on, we’ve only been riding for a few minutes! How can you be tired already?”

            You ignored him. “How did I even end up giving you a ride,” you muttered to yourself, with a few pants here and there, interrupting your sentence.

            “Because you owe me,” Shin laughed. “Now hurry up, we’re going to be late!”

            That was the last thing that you could remember with him before he left the world.

            You could feel your body start to tremble as you stared down at the gray stone. Your fists slammed against the cold, hard object as your legs gave way, causing you to crotch down. Your head lowered and tears began to pour from your eyes that were squeezed closed.

            “You’re so stupid, Wonho.” Your voice was unstable, and it was hard to form words from all the sobbing you were doing. “Why did you have to leave me?”