The Lucky Day

Was It Really JUST "Acting"?

Park Shinhye wasn't the best looking girl on the planet. Some people referred to her as an "ahjumma" even though she was only 18 years old. Why you ask, well she looked like this:

Park Shin Hye on the set of Flower Boy Next Door

At school, she was constantly bullied and at one point Shinhye almost decided to quit school. However there were 2 guys who gave her strength to stay: Jung Yonghwa who was her best friend since childhood and Yoo Seungho who was her crush since 6th grade. Even though people may describe her life as miserable, Shinhye was still a positive and happy girl. However, no matter how kind she was everyone looked down on her because of her apperance.

Shinhye: One day I'll show them all who Park Shinhye is, just you wait.

Yonghwa: Of course you will, anyways you have me so who cares what they think. If you ever need anything just come to me and I'll take care of it! You really only need me as your friend.

Shinhye: Aw, thanks. I'm really glad to have you as my fri... Omigosh!! Seungho is coming near us, hide me!!!

Yonghwa: Aigoo.. You're crazy.

Just as Shinhye was about to run, Seungho takes a turn and goes into a classroom.

Shinhye: Phew, that was close!

Yonghwa: Yes, yes the ahjumma almost got a heart attack. *Laughs and starts to back up*

Shinhye: Yah!!

Park Shinhye chases after Yonghwa just to run right into the last person she would want to run into....her crush.

Shinhye: Aiyah, I'm s-s-so sorry. Ar-are you o-o-okay?

Seungho: Yeah I'm fine. Are you okay?

Shinhye: *blushes* I'm okay thanks.

Park Shinhye quickly leaves the scene. Seungho's friends quickly surround him and immediately talk bad about Shinhye. (Friend one~ F1, friend two~ F2)

F1: Yah! Why was that reject talking to you?

F2: Since when did our school start accepting ugly ahjummas like her?

Soon everyone was laughing, everyone but Seungho.

Seungho: Why don't you guys just shut up? She seemed pretty nice.

F2: Wait a minute, does our little Seungho like that ahjumma???

Seungho: So what if I do, it's none of your business. Now get lost before I make you.

F1 and F2: Pssh, ooh I'm soo sc..

Those were the only words they could get to before Seungho and Yonghwa both punched each of them in the face. Yonghwa was listening to the whole conversation and got so angry at the 2 guys he just slugged the one closest to him in the nose. Seungho took care of the other guy and said "Well, I warned you" and walked away. Yonghwa quickly went to search for Shinhye because he was worried she might have been hurt by those rude comments.

Yonghwa: Ah, there you are! I was looking everywhere for you! Um...are you alright?

Park Shinhye seemed to be in a daze when suddenly she finally came back to her senses.

Shinhye: You'll never believe what just happened!! Seungho just asked me out!! This is the best day ever!!

Yonghwa: Uhh yay? Sorry this is more of a girl thing, but do you want me to jump up and down with you? Haha

Shinhye: Stop joking around, you know how much I liked him!

Yonghwa: Right, right. You really need a girl friend, I can't handle this.

Shinhye: Hey, don't you remember saying "You only need me as a friend."?

Yonghwa: ...What??! When did I? Psssh, I didn't say that! Hey look over there!!

Shinhye looks away and Yonghwa takes this chance and runs away. Yonghwa is laughing like crazy because Shinhye always falls for that trick. Shinhye chases him and soon they both walk home together.

------

After Seungho gave one of the guys a black eye, he went to look for Park Shinhye. When he saw her, he suddenly felt his heart beat faster and knew that he had developed feelings for her.

Seungho: *Nervous* Annyeong.

Shinhye: *Blushes* Annyeong! Do you need something?

Aiyah, how do I ask her?! I don't even know if she like me back, maybe I should just bail. What to do??? Seungho was unsure whether to ask Shinhye to go out with him but he decided to take the risk and ask.

Seungho: Um, do you want to maybe go out with me?

Shinhye was so surprised to hear him say that but quickly recovered from that shock.

image

Shinhye: -shyly-..Sure

Seungho was extremely happy to hear her answer but played it cool.

Seungho: Okay, so Friday night at 7?

tumblr_static_tumblr_mmv00dgfke1rcpwx1o1

Shinhye: Sounds good.

As soon as Seungho left Shinhye was screaming and jumping up and down. Shinhye had been dreaming for this moment since 6th grade, now it has finally happened!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~3 years later~

Seungho is now a well known actor with his supportive girlfriend, Park Shinhye. Shinhye hasn't found a career that she has any interests in so she is still wondering what to do with her life. Her best friend Yonghwa has pursued his dream of being in a band and is currently doing a world tour in the band CNBlue

85852976.jpg

 

Shinhye was uncomfortable at first to see Seungho kissing other girls for his dramas, but after she saw how professional he was, she put all her trust in him. Besides Shinhye always friended all the other actors and thought they were nice anyways. Soon Seungho became very famous and well known, but he never forgot about Shinhye....until he laid his eyes on someone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the first chapter, I hope the first part wasn't too confusing, but I wanted to show how Shinhye and Seungho met. I included the 3 years part to show how successful Seungho became. Hope there's not that much confusion ^-^ Thank you so much for reading this chapter! :D