The Betrayal

Was It Really JUST "Acting"?

Seungho: Kamsamnida! You worked hard everyone! *bows*

Seungho had just finished filming T-ARA's MV Lies and now he was going to go eat with Shinhye.

Jiyeon: Shinhye-ah sorry if it was uncomfortable to see me...you know kiss Seungho, but trust me he's all yours so no hard feelings?

Shinhye: Aigoo, I'm not that obsessive over something like that! Besides he is an actor so I'm used to it by now, so don't worry!

Jiyeon: Arasso, annyeong! Take care! *bows*

Shinhye: Annyeong! *bows*

Seungho: Shinhye, are you ready? I'm soo hungry!!!

Shinhye: Aiyah, stop whining like a kid. *giggles* Arasso, I'm ready.

Seungho: Stop lyyyyiiinnng, I know you think its cuuuuutte!

Shinhye: Pssh, whatever.

However she can't help but smile secretly.

Once they arrive at the restaurant Seungho doesn't waste any time and orders lots of food.

Shinhye: Are you really going to finish all that food you just ordered?

Seungho: Of course! I told you I was hungry! Keke

tumblr_lp2wziCxOL1qitr39.gif

Soon the food comes and Shinhye playfully takes some food and feeds it to Seungho.

park shin hye south korea gif

Shinhye: Is it good?

Seungho puts 2 thumbs up and nods enthusiastically.

Soon after they finish up their food and head home. As they are on the ride home, Shinhye decides to tease Seungho by saying "You wouldn't cheat on me like in the MV, right?"

Seungho: What kind of question is that?! Of course not.

Shinhye laughs and turns away but doesn't notice how Seungho quickly turned away from her.

______

~The next day~

Seungho: Shinhye, I'm going to...my friend's house, ok?

Shinhye: Are you sure? You didn't seem sure.

Seungho: Ani! I was sure, I just got a little distracted, that's all. Heh..

Shinhye: Arraso, Annyeong!

* * *

Shinhye: Hmm, should I cook something for him when he gets back? Yes! Aigoo, there's nothing yummy in the fridge. I'l have to go shopping!

Suddenly Shinhye's cellphone rings.

2_2_5.jpg

Shinhye: Annyeong haseyo! Who is this?

Mysterious voice: Annyeong haseyo, ahjumma!

Shinhye: Yah, who are you to call me an ah-... Yonghwa!!!

Yonghwa: Keke, how are you Shinhye?! I missed you!

Shinhye: Omo, I'm doing well how about you? Where are you? Have you been eating well? (Lots of questions >~<)

Yonghwa: Aigoo I am doing well, look outside, yes I have eaten well a bit too much if I do say so myself, *answers the rest of the questions*

Shinhye: That's good- wait...look outside?!

Shinhye opens the door and she sees...no one else but Yonghwa!!

tumblr_letd3gdJwd1qauajd.jpg

Shinhye: Yonghwa!! Aigoo, I missed you so much!!

Yonghwa: It's good to see my ahjumma again.

Shinhye: You still haven't forgotten about the "ahjumma" nickname eh?

Yonghwa: I'll NEVER forget it hehe.

Shinhye: I'll just have to come up with a nickname for you then...hmm.

Yonghwa: Heheh nevermind I just forgot, so no nicknames pleeeeaaase!

Shinhye: Much better keke, come in!

Yonghwa: Wah, your house is so nice. I noticed your fashion hasn't changed since high school.

Shinhye: I wear what I like, and I happen to be comfortable in these clothes, thank you very much.

Yonghwa: Arasso, arasso. I'm just glad to see you. *hugs Shinhye*

Yonghwa: So is Seungho treating you well? Just tell me if he isn't, I'll beat him up for you anytime! *puts up fist*

Shinhye: Haha good to know, but he treats me well. Anyways I was about to go shopping for some ingredients so I can cook him something delicious, but you can stay here and rest till I come back.

Yonghwa: Gomawo! *crashes on the couch*

Shinhye heads to the grocery store and walks past the park where she suddenly hears a familiar voice.

Seungho: What are you talking about sweetie? Of course I love you!! You're my one and only!

Mysterious girl: Oppa!! Saranghaeyo!

Shinhye turns around and drops all the food she bought. Seungho just kissed some girl right in front of her!

1445004D510CA84218465B

Was he just acting? Shinhye felt tears coming but held them back and started to walk toward Seungho.

Shinhye: What are you doing?!

Seungho jumps in surprise.

Mysterious girl: Oppa! Who is that bumpkin? Ah I know! She's your grandma haha.

Seungho: Ah her? She's just my maid.

Shinhye: YOUR MAID?!?!!

Mysterious girl: Ewww she's ugly! Oppa her face is hurting my eyes!

Seungho: Don't you have to go clean or something, I'll talk to you later.

Shinhye angrily runs home, by now she can't hold back her tears and sobs uncontrollably.

How can he do this to me?! Maid? Shinhye keeps hearing "She's my maid." repeatedly over and over again.

_____

~At home~

Yonghwa: Shinhye is probably hungry, I'll surprise her by cooking us lunch, then I'll help her cook dinner later for her boyfrienjd! She'll be so happy keke.

yong-hwa1.jpg?w=960

Soon Yonghwa sets up the table, but suddenly Shinhye bursts into the room in tears.

Yonghwa: Omo! Shinhye, what happened?!

Between sobs Yonghwa could make out "I...saw...Seung....kiss...another...grr"

Grr?Grill?Gurl?...GIRL!!! I will KILL Seungho!! Wait Yonghwa, calm yourself. Breathe, breathe. Arasso, gotta find out what happened first.

Yonghwa comforts Shinhye until she stops crying then asks her to tell him everything.

Shinhye: I had just finished shopping, then as I was heading home, I heard his voice. Then I heard him saying lovey dovey things to some girl and I went to confront him after I s-saw them k-ki-kiss. The girl asked him who I was and he said I was his maid!

Yonghwa: Arasso, I understand-

*Knock knock*

Yonghwa: He has the nerve to come back here?! I'm gonna-

Shinhye: Don't, let me answer the door.

Shinhye opens the door.

Seungho: Shinhye, I-I made a mistake. It was an accident.

Shinhye: So you accidentally kissed her? You accidently called her your one and only? You acciendly called me your MAID?!!

Seungho: ...

Shinhye: We're through, if that wasn't already clear.

Seungho: Fine!! But you're gonna regret breaking up with someone as famous as me, old lady. By the way, I was always embarrassed of taking you out places, I mean just take a look at yourself! You were dating ME! What made you think you can dress like that?!

Shinhye: I don't know why I fell in love with you in the first place!

Seungho: Hah, the only reason I went out with you was because I pitied-

Yonghwa: Leave NOW. If you think you can hurt Shinhye and get away with it, you're wrong. Now get out of my face before I do something that you'll regret. Get lost you pathetic jerk!

*SLAMS DOOR*

Yonghwa: Shinhye are you okay?

Shinhye: I'm okay, hurt, but I'll survive. What should I do?

Yonghwa's face brightened up a little and with a mischievious grin he says 2 words:

GET REVENGE

__________________________

Keke I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I was so stoked to write this chapter I wrote it right away. Kinda ironic Seungho just filmed Lies then does what he does hehe. Please look forward to the next chapter, I'll try and update it soon!!

I want to thank rowena_axentro for subscribing and yoonhacci for commenting. You guys totally encouraged me to write this chapter!! Kamsamnida!!

Thanks so much for reading and I hope you guys have a wonderful 4th of July!!