Jung Yonghwa

Was It Really JUST "Acting"?

Yay, it's a Yongshin chapter!! I saved the best for last haha >.< I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! Thank you so much for your support! You guys are DAEBAK! I <3 You All!

______

Wow. 2 guys confessed to me in less than an hour. Aigoo, what do I do? I don't want to hurt anybody...

Shinhye walks home and when she enters her house, she finds Yonghwa asleep on the couch.

Shinhye: Pssh, Yonghwa. You are too lazy.

Shinhye takes a blanket and gently puts it over Yonghwa. Shinhye doesn't realize that when she looked at Yonghwa, she smiled.

(In her room)

Shinhye is still thinking about what happened when she sees a photo album of her and Yonghwa.

Shinhye: Wah, I remember this!

Shinhye starts going through the photos:

jungyonghwa_parkshinhye.jpgyonghwa_shinhye.jpg?w=5608693803415_6b55983f6d_b.jpg264973_199357716779315_6271786_n.jpg

Shinhye: Aww, I remember all of these pictures! Yonghwa was always by my side and was so supportive...

Shinhye repeated the last few words she said.

He's has been by my side. In high school whenever kids made fun of me it was Yonghwa that always defended me. Tch, and Seungho did all those hurtful things and thinks a simple "sorry" will make me fall for him? Well he thought wrong. I will never go back to him. But how will I say I like Yonghwa? Should I do this:

tumblr_m70wd1YGTY1rwseluo1_500.gif

*Shivers* Oh no, definitely NOT that. Um...wouldn't it be awkward if I just go up to him and be like: Hey Yonghwa! I like you too, so yeah. Aiyah, so complicated!! What to do??...I got it!! I'll make him breakfast tomorrow with a note that says "I Love You". Yeah, I'll do that hehe.

-The next day-

Shinhye wakes up early and starts breakfast. Shinhye is so happy and pleased with the result:

 table-setting-of-a-variety-of-traditiona

The note in pretty letters says:

I Love You

Satisfied, Shinhye places the food and note on the table and goes to clean up the dishes. As soon as Shinhye leaves, Yonghwa wakes up and is surprised to see the food, and nearly feints after seeing the note.

She like me. She LIKES ME! Omo, calm down Yonghwa, you can't pass out.

Yonghwa hears some noise in the kitchen and sees Shinhye. Yonghwa hugs Shinhye from the back making her blush.

Yonghwa: So...you love me huh? I told you this face is irresistable.

Shinhye: Haha, right, right. I heard you liked me since high school. Is that true?

Yonghwa: Of course. I never cared how you looked because in my eyes you were always beautiful. I didn't care about the way you dressed, I like you for you.

Shinhye: Yonghwa..

Yonghwa: Let me finish. Whenever someone made fun of you, I would feel like someone just insulted me. I mistook my feelings for you as being protective, but when I finally realized I liked you, you were already with Seungho. When he hurt you, I wanted to kill him. I will never hurt you like that.

Shinhye: I know you won't. You've always been by my side through everything I endured. You have no idea how much I appreciate you. Just know that I never took you for granted, okay?

Yonghwa: I know that. *smiles* Come, let's eat the yummy breakfast you made.

Shinhye: Arasso.

As they eat Yonghwa and Shinhye keep stealing glances at each other.

Yonghwa: *Smiles* So when are we going to go on our first date?

Shinhye: Haha, whenever is okay.

Yonghwa: Okay, how about tomorrow? I'm going to plan it arasso? It's going to be a surprise, so I won't give any details hehe.

Shinhye: That's so nice! But I'm so curious! Just tell me one thing, please?

Yonghwa "zips his mouth."

Shinhye: Haha arasso.

Yonghwa: Um, what are you going to do about Seungho?

Shinhye stops laughing.

Shinhye: Ah, him. I-I'll tell him. Should I call or text him?

Yonghwa: Even though I completely hate him, I think you should see him one last time.

Shinhye: Are you sure? I don't know if I want to see him though.

Yonghwa: I'm sure. Do you think you can do it without me? I have to do something today.

Shinhye: Uh, yeah. I think I can manage.

Yonghwa hugs Shinhye and says "Fighting!"

______

Seungho: You wanted to meet with me?

Shinhye: Yes. I was touched by the things you said, but I don't think I can ever trust you again.

Seungho: But, what about all those good times we had in the past?

Shinhye: Exactly, the past. Lets just keep it that way, okay?

Seungho: I see. Can we at least be friends?

Shinhye: Other than acting together, I don't think I want to. I'm sorry.

Seungho: Ani! Don't say sorry. I'm really sorry for hurting you Shinhye. Please forgive me.

Shinhye: I forgive you.

Seungho: So you forgive me but you don't want to have anything to do with me unless its business?

Shinhye: Yes. Annyeong.

* * *

Meanwhile...

Yonghwa: Ahjussi, you can really do it?! Kamsamnida! Kamsamnida!

Ahjussi: So you want it to happen tomorrow night at exactly 7 o'clock?

Yonghwa: Yes please. Exactly that time.

Ahjussi: Arasso. That girl is very lucky to have such a caring boyfriend. Not many people ask me to do this.

Yonghwa: *Blush* Gomawo. Thank you for your time. Annyeong!

Ahjussi: What a good kid.

______

-The next day (Nightime)-

Shinhye: Wah, I'm so excited! What is it?

Yonghwa: You'll see. Just wait.

Yonghwa covers Shinhye's eyes.

10 seconds until 7 o'clock p.m. 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

Yonghwa: Okay, now!

Yonghwa uncovers his hands and Shinhye face is shocked.

happy-4th-o-july.jpg

tumblr_inline_mpc0qcMUYx1qz4rgp.gif4th-of-july-fireworks.gif

Just when Shinhye thinks it's over she sees a heart shaped firework in front of her.

blog-heart-firework-2.jpg

(A/N If you can't tell the shape I'm so sorry, this is supposed to be a heart ^-^)

Shinhye: You did all this?

Yonghwa: Yeah, do you like it?

Shinhye: Omo, Yonghwa! I love it!! *hugs Yonghwa* You are so sweet (So are you readers!! Hehe)!! Kamsamnida! *tears up*

Yonghwa: Aigoo, why are you crying? Did this make you emotional?

Shinhye: Yes it did. Thank you so much! I love you.

Yonghwa: Did I hear that right? Can you repeat it?

Shinhye screams: I love you!!! I LOVE JUNG YONGHWA!!!

Yonghwa screams at the top of his lungs: I LOVE SHINHYE!!!! SARANGHAEYO SHINHYE!!

Yonghwa and Shinhye: Saranghaeyo!

Then they kiss.

603079_373071859421684_604779879_n.jpg

(Hehe, just imagine it was nighttime >~<)

Lee-Shin-lee-Kyu-Won-Ep-15-Kiss-youve-fa

The end!!!

______

Aww, my story has come to an end T^T. I hope you guys enjoyed my story! Each and every one of you daebak readers supported me so much, and I really really appreciate you guys ^-^ I hope you will support me in the future!! Thank you so much bluebells, ShinHyestar, erielizabeth, ana_wera, teuksoxyongshin, Emmaiilly, Eliela7-tzuTheshins, sailormoon87, Ssinzshiningstar, Buttercupcakes, yongshinatic, and xenamorio for subscribing!

Special thanks to phoebemikai, winifred3793, PrincessShinhye, ShinHyeyoooo3, devilmaycry, zangsia1, and mySamoanfan for upvoting my story. You guys are so sweet, kamsamnida!!!

Thank you readers so much for reading. I feel so Honored to have such supportive and awesome readers like you guys!! I was so nervous because this was my first ever fanfic, but your unending support encouraged me to keep writing ^-^

You guys stuck with me till the end and I am forever grateful to have great readers like you to support me. Thank you soooo much!

I Love You Guys!! <3