A Birthday

Was It Really JUST "Acting"?

Director: Annyeong haseo everyone! Did everybody have a nice day off yesterday?

Everyone: Yes!

Director: Good! Work hard today, Hwaiting!!!

Everyone: Hwaiting!

Soon Seungho and Shinhye arrive and bump into each other.

Seungho: Yah! Who do you think you are- OH..Shinhye miahne miahne. A-are you okay?

Pssh one second he's yelling and the next he's caring and sincere? What are you up to Seungho?

Shinhye: I'm fine. Um, how are you?

Hehe she is soo into me. She cares about me! Time for me to use my smile on her.

Seungho: I'm doing well *smiles* thanks for caring.

tumblr_l2gz71LW7O1qzfb93o1_500.jpg

Ha he thinks I care? In his dreams.

Shinhye: Heh.. that's good to hear. Let's go.

Director: Ah, here are my actors! You two will be playing two people in love. *dreamily* Ah love...*stares into space* I remember this woman and man she was beauti- ahem *cough* ignore that please.

Seungho and Shinhye try to hold in their laughter.

Aigoo, now I have to act as if I'm in love with him?

Yes!! That won't be hard to do. I like her and Shinhye is DEFINITELY into me. Haha we'll be the best actor couple ever.

Director: So here's the plot, Shinhye you come from a poor background and Seungho you come from a rich background. Seungho you are arrogant and mean, Shinhye you are kind and like to share with others even though you don't have much. You guys cross paths and eventually fall in love...

Gee, Seungho's character will be easy for him to pull off.

Director: Arasso, get to it!

______

~Acting~

(There is the back and forth from Shinhye's character and Seungho's character, since it will just take too long I'll just skip to when they fall in love, thanks guys!)

[Shinhye's character name: Eun Mi Seungho's character name: Hyun Jae. I just made these up so please don't think anything bad please!]

Eun Mi: Why are you so nice to me?

Hyun Jae: Because I..I-

Eun Mi: If you pity me then I don't need your help, just leave me alone. *turns to walk away*

Hyun Jae: *grabs Eun Mi's wrist* I love you.

______

Director: Cut! Good job everyone!

Shinhye: Um you can let go of my arm now.

Seungho: *blushes* Oh right, miahne.

Omo, I just made him blush. Does he like me or something? Aiyah, what are you thinking Shinhye.

Shinhye: It's okay, you are really great at acting.

Seungho nearly choked on his water.

Seungho: *Between coughs* You...really...think...so?

Shinhye: *Pats Seungho's back* Aigoo are you okay?

Seungho: Yeah. You are an amazing actor too.

Shinhye: Gomawo, sorry I have to go now annyeong!

Seungho: Oh of course. Annyeong!

Ugh, I'm so stupid! I should have complimented her first, what kind of man am I. Seungho you HAD to cough like some idiot in front of her?! Aigoo..

______

Shinhye: Kamsamida!

Shinhye thanks the taxi driver and hands over the money. Shinhye goes in her house just to find it empty.

Where did Yonghwa go? Meh, probably with his CN Blue friends. Finally the house to myself keke.

Suddenly the lights turn on and Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin pop out from their hiding places singing:

Saeng-il chu-kah ham-ni-dah,
Saeng-il chu-kah ham-ni-dah,
Sa-rang ha-neun Shinhye
Saeng-il chu-kah ham-ni-dah!

Shinhye has tears in her eyes. Shinhye completely forgot about her birthday but Yonghwa never forgets.

1011192_584861851536384_1840256105_n.jpg

Shinhye: Wah! My CN Blue oppas are the best! Kamsamnida!

Minhyuk: We would do anything for you! You are the kindest, prettiest, awesomest noona I could have!

Shinhye: Aw, Minhyuk! You are so nice!

Jungshin: You are the best! Today is your day!

Shinhye: Gomawo!

Jonghyun: Happy birthday! Am I making you burn with my presence? Haha

Shinhye: Haha, no I'm actually cold.

Jonghyun: Ah really?! Come here then for a hug, I'll warm you up.

Shinhye: Jonghyun oppa!

Jonghyun: Keke, you look so different from the last time I saw you though. You look amazing!

Shinhye: Kamsamnida!

Yonghwa pops out of the kitchen and calls the members into the kitchen. Soon they all walk out with 4 cakes.

Jonghyun's cake:

happy-birthday-song-cake.jpg

Minhyuk's cake:

music-cake_lightbox.jpg?1297621359

Jungshin's cake:

l.jpg

And finally Yonghwa's cake:

21st_birthday.jpg

(These beautiful cake pictures aren't mine including all the others throughout this story so all the credit goes to the wonderful owners! ^-^)

Shinhye was speechless. When she finally recovered from her shock she wasn't sure to thank or punch them.

Shinhye: Yah! Four cakes?! Do you think I'm going to finish this? Aigoo, I know you guys are famous so you may think bigger is better but this is waay too big!

CN Blue members: Miahne.

Minhyuk: We couldn't decide between these four cakes so we decided each of us would bring one.

Shinhye: Gomawo everyone, but even if all of us eat, we wouldn't even finish 1 cake. I have an idea though. We should keep one cake and give the other one away to like an orphanage or something. Just so other people can enjoy them too.

Jungshin: Ah I see you only like one of these cakes right?

Shinhye: Ani! Yah, do you really think you can finish this? Let's bring it to the orphanage close by!

Yonghwa: Yeah, Shinhye's right it would be nice for all the kids to enjoy these yummy cakes. Let's go!

Jonghyun: Arasso let's go.

______

~In the orphanage~

(Orphanage director/owner- OD)

OD: You are really going to give us these cakes?

Shinhye: Yes, of course. The children will probably love it!

OD: Wow, kamsamnida!

Kids: Kamsamnida!

Shinhye: Please enjoy it! Annyeong!

Jonghyun: Wah, you did a great thing!

Shinhye: Haha gomawo!

Jonghyun: Hey Yonghwa! Why are you looking so satisfied?

Yonghwa: Eh what? Oh nothing. *innocent smile*

Yonghwa-yonghwa-27199267-1200-800.jpg

Minhyuk: Ah, I know. It's because Shinhye picked your cake huh?

Yonghwa: Pshh! No!...maybe. What does it matter?

Minhyuk: Mm hmm...

Shinhye: Aigoo it's my birthday lets go back to my house and celebrate!

CN Blue: Arasso!

______

Shinhye: Wah! You guys are going to cook for me? Gomawo!

Yonghwa: Letting the musicians cook while the actor watches haha that sounds so strange out loud.

Shinhye: It IS my birthday and you offered keke.

Suddenly Shinhye's phone rings. Yonghwa runs and looks at the caller ID.

Shinhye: Who is it?

Yonghwa: It's Seungho.

______

Here's another chapter! I'm so sorry for the wait T^T. Can you believe getting 4 cakes for your birthday? >.< I hope you liked this chapter!

Thank you so much to rowena_axentro, rareorchid, Otaku21, phoebemikai, phoebemikai, thestupid, binnie8207, emmy_shin, trueFriend, doll13, keysaetern, Starlight_Flames, mySamoanfan, aoifia_19, stelenarossa, cometnstar, Lyanssinz, CuteSoHeeChul, 123ugofree, florencecaroline, shinelikeadiamond, lagniappe, jzee025, Yvonneseara, nathanielkiera, Jessiebennie, Olivechism, latish78, sinzz18, zangsia1, denanreina, ShinhyePark, Paramoreviana, Cryspm, missymissyou. I want to thank winifred3793 and phoebemikai for upvoting my story!! You guys are so supportive and amazing thank you so much for reading my story so far. You guys are the best readers an author can have, kamsamnida!