What?!

Was It Really JUST "Acting"?

You will be working with Yoo Seungho..

You will be working with Yoo Seungho..

You will be working with Yoo Seungho..


These words were repeating themselves repeatedly in Shinhye's head.

Yonghwa: Will you be okay? You can always cancel it, right?

Shinhye: I'll be okay I guess. I can't cancel though because the director kept begging me to do the filming with some "mysterious actor" and I couldn't say no. So if I back out of it now, after giving him my word, they'll never work with me again.

Yonghwa: Do you need me to go with you when you're filming?

Shinhye: *smiles* Ani, I'll be fine. You should focus on your band anyways. Ah, thank you so much for your support. You're the best friend anyone could ask for hehe!

Yonghwa: Of course! What would you do without me?

Shinhye: Aigoo...what do I do about you? Haha

Yonghwa: You can neeevvvvveeeer get rid of me. I'm too adorable! *winks*

tumblr_mdpt1xBkp21rl6qero1_400.gif

Shinhye: Arasso, whatever you think keke *does aegyo*

Park Shin Hye - Super Adorable GIFs Strong Heart Funny Cute

Park Shin Hye - Super Adorable GIFs Strong Heart Funny Cute

Park Shin Hye - Super Adorable GIFs Strong Heart Funny Cute

Park Shin Hye - Super Adorable GIFs Strong Heart Funny Cute

Park Shin Hye - Super Adorable GIFs Strong Heart Funny Cute

Park Shin Hye - Super Adorable GIFs Strong Heart Funny Cute

______

-At the drama set-

Seungho is getting dressed up and getting his hair done. He is curious as to who will be female lead character in the Director's new drama. The director said it was going to be a surprise.

Aish! I'm going crazy! Why couldn't he have just told me? Seungho thought.

Soon Park Shinhye arrived, and was getting her make-up done. Seungho was still oblivious that Shinhye had arrived, however Shinhye noticed but quickly went into her dressing room.

Seungho had gotten his hair done and was flirting with some of the female workers whom were blushing like crazy and kept saying "Oh, oppa!". Soon Seungho left and when to chat with the director.

Director: Shinhye! You're here! You look FANTASTIC!!

Seungho: SHINHYE?!!?!

Seungho quickly turned around and saw the most beautiful girl he'd ever lay eyes on. Even though she was just wearing a simple white dress, Seungho was completely awestruck by her beauty.

20120712142129476.jpg

Is she an angel? She must be. Aigoo, how do I look? Come on Seungho, don't emabarrass yourself! You can do this, just say hi.

Seungho: Annyeong haseo! It's nice to meet you...Shinhye. *puts out hand*

Wait, why is he acting like we never met? Unless...he doesn't recognize me. I guess it has been a year.

Shinhye: *forced smile* Annyeong haseo, nice to meet you! *shakes Seungho's hand*

There is no way this is the bumpkin Shinhye! The names MUST be a coincidence, Shinhye's probably a common name...right? This Shinhye shook my hand, so of course we don't know each other. This Shinhye is a complete Goddess!!

Seungho: I look forward to working with you! *smiles*


8392_5011_l.jpg

Shinhye: *through gritted teeth* Likewise.

This is going to be an interesting drama for sure. Shinhye don't fall for his smile!! Shinhye FIGHTING!!

Director: Ok there are some problems with the sounds and lighting so we won't start any filming until tomorrow. Sorry everyone, but stuff like this happens.

Shinhye was collecting her things and about to leave when Seungho came.

Seungho: Do you need me to take you home?

Shinhye: Huh? Ani, I'm okay.

Seungho: *disappointed* Oh okay. See you tomorrow! Annyeong!

Shinhye: Pssh, what a flirt. I bet he asks every girl he meets that.

However Shinhye's heart beat faster.

Do I still have feelings for him? Aiyah, he cheated on you Shinhye! Don't fall for that jerk! I don't know anymore..

* * *

Yonghwa: What!! How could he not recognize you haha he's so stupid! Hahaha

Shinhye: Yah, do you know how nervous I was?! I was just lucky he couldn't remember me.

Yonghwa: Hey, but you can use this to your advantage. You now have him in the palm of your hand.

Shinhye: I guess I do. *mischievious smile*

Yonghwa: Yah what is going on in that mind of yours???

Shinhye: Huh? Nothing.

Yonghwa: Right, right. You should have let him take you home you know.

Shinhye: What, why? He would have found out who I am.

Yonghwa: You could have opened your door and I can jump out and be all ninja and be all "Hiyah!!" and "Wah!!!"

Shinhye: Haha open the door so you can "Hiyah" his face off? It's quite tempting, maybe I'll do that some other day keke.

Yonghwa: I'll be ready hehe.

Shinhye: Yonghwa, you scare me sometimes..

Yonghwa: I'm quite the mysterious guy, and handsome too. You don't know how many girls find this face attractive.

Shinhye: Uh huh, what about this photo of you?

20120306_seoulbeats_yonghwa_heartstrings

Shinhye cannot contain her laughter any longer and just laughs until her eyes tear up.

Yonghwa: Yah!

Shinhye: Shh.. *mimics Yonghwa with a serious face* I'm quite the mysterious guy, and handsome too. Haha, yep thats quite attractive.

Yonghwa: How did you get that picture!

Shinhye: When we were eating ice cream, you made that face and I took a picture haha.

Shinhye starts to crack up and eventually Yonghwa laughs too. 

______

She isn't Shinhye Shinhye, right? This Shinhye is so WOW and the other one is so EWW. Come on Seungho think, the first Shinhye looked like this:

image-CB6A_50FEFDBF.jpg

And the gorgeous Shinhye looks like this:

park-shin-hye-instyle-magazine-park-shin

Yep, its official. They are NOT the same person, just same name. Seungho convinced himself that the Shinhye he met today wasn't the one he cheated on.


Seungho: Just wait Shinhye, you will fall for me.

______

Here's another chapter! Shinhye is sooo beautiful I can't even find a bad picture of her. Thank you sooo much to the new subscribers! You guys are amazing! Hopefully you guys enjoyed my story so far! Thank you for your support >~< I'm so sorry about my lame chapter titles hehe >.< I truly apologize for my lack of creativity when I came up with them. However please enjoy my story, I will try to update soon! I hope you guys enjoy the pictures and gifs, I try to put in pics most of the time because I think its fun. Thank you guys so much!!