Confession Time

Was It Really JUST "Acting"?

Seungho looks at the date. It's February 18.

Why does the date seem so familiar? Are my parents coming? No.. Do I have a party to attend? No... What is it?

As Seungho is thinking what was the significance of the date, his eyes wander onto his script.

Aw, Shinhye was so cute today! Wait a sec...Shinhye. February 18. Shinhye. February 18. Today's my ex-girlfriend's birthday! Should I get her something? But wouldn't that make me seem like some sort of jerk? I'll have it sent by mail! Nah, the post office takes too long. Wait-why do I even care? Well...she was my girlfriend, and she was always kind, caring, supportive, always made me delicious food, had a really pretty smile...

Seungho's heart starts beating fast, so fast he's afraid it will beat right out of his body. Seungho puts his hand on his heart.

I can't possibly still have feelings for Shinhye...right? What I did was unforgivable. Why was I so STUPID! Shinhye was so nice and sweet! Why didn't I realize that sooner?! I STILL LOVE SHINHYE! I wonder how she's doing, is she eating well, is her house warm enough, what if she's sick?!? Calm down Seungho, she's probably doing fine. I know! I'll call her.

______

-Shinhye's house-

Suddenly Shinhye's phone rings. Yonghwa runs and looks at the caller ID.

Shinhye: Who is it?

Yonghwa: It's Seungho.

Shinhye: What? Why would he call me?

Yonghwa: Want me to answer and yell at him for you? I definitely have a few words I would like to say..

Shinhye: Um, I'll talk to him. I'll see what he wants and take care of it.

Yonghwa: Arasso, but if he makes you feel uncomfortable I'll break that pretty face of his.

Shinhye: Okay, sounds good.

Shinhye goes outside and closes the door behind her.

Shinhye: Annyeong haseo.

Seungho: Sh-shinhye, h-happy birthday.

Shinhye is shocked to hear that Seungho still remembered her birthday. She is uncertain of what to say back so she just says a quick thank you.

Shinhye: Ah, gomawo. Is that all?

Seungho: Wait! Is it okay if we meet? I want to tell you something, please.

Shinhye: I-I don't know.

Seungho: Please, there is something important I want to tell you.

Shinhye: Can't you just tell me on the phone?

Seungho: I have to see you in person, please Shinhye, I really want to see you.

Shinhye: Arasso, let's meet...in the *Shinhye's voice gets softer* park.

Seungho: Ok, I meet you there in a bit. Annyeong.

Shinhye: Annyeong.

(Phone conversation ends)

Yonghwa: So what did he want?

Shinhye: He wants to see me in the park.

Yonghwa: You aren't going though, right?

Shinhye: He said he wanted to tell me something important. I'll be okay.

Yonghwa: You remember what he did to you. How can you go see him?

Shinhye: It's been a year, I think I'm over it by now. I'll be back soon, don't worry.

What if Shinhye is still in love with that jerk? Before she goes I need to tell her I love her.

Shinhye opens the door and walks outside before she walks away, Yonghwa grabs her wrist.

Shinhye: Yonghwa! What are you doing?

Yonghwa: I need to tell you something I should have told you a long time ago.

Shinhye: What is it? You can tell me anything.

Yonghwa: Um, I. I...

Shinhye: You what?

Yonghwa takes Shinhye's hand and gently holds it. Yonghwa looks into her eyes and says "I love you."

Yonghwa: I know you are going to go see Seungo, but please remember I really really love you.

After saying that Yonghwa goes into the house. Shinhye feels a little dazed and wants to talk to Yonghwa about what just happened but Shinhye knows she's already late so decides to talk to Yonghwa as soon as she gets back.

______

Seungho has been waiting for Shinhye for 30 minutes, but he's a little glad she's late because he is thinking of how to confess to Shinhye.

Seungho: Wah, it's so cold out today. *shivers*

Soon Shinhye arrives.

Shinhye: Sorry for coming so late, you must be freezing.

Seungho: Ani! It's okay.

Shinhye: So what did you want to tell me? I am kind of busy.

Seungho: First of all I want to apoligize for what I did and all the harsh words I said to you. You didn't deserve any of that. Miahne Shinhye, miahne.

Shinhye: Do you know how much you hurt me?

Seungho: I know Shin-

Seungho has been looking at the floor while talking to Shinhye and when he finally looks up he is surprised to see the actress Shinhye in front of him.

034d8394a4c27d1ebae19e371bd5ad6edfc438f4

Seungho: Wait, what? I-I thought...what?

Shinhye: Surprise...I became an actress.

Seungho: You were the same girl from this morning?

Shinhye: Yeah..

Seungho: Gosh, I'm so STUPID! I thought you and her were 2 different people.

Shinhye: Miahne.

Seungho: No, don't apoligize. I should be sorry.

Shinhye: So, is that why you called me here? To say sorry?

Seungho: Well that and this. I made a really dumb mistake, I still have feelings for you Shinhye. I still love you.

Shinhye: What? I know, you want me back now because you know I'm a successful actress.

Seungho: No, I don't care whether you are an actress or not. I didn't even know you were an actress. I love you for you. Is there any way for you to forgive me and give me another chance?

Shinhye: Of course I can forgive you, but I don't know if I can trust you anymore. I'm really confused now, I don't know.

Seungho: Ah, okay. I can wait for your answer, but can you at least think about it?

Shinhye: Uh yeah, I will.

Seungho: Arasso. It's really cold out, do you need me to take you home?

Shinhye: Ani, you go first.

Seungho: Arasso, annyeong.

Shinhye: Annyeong.

* * *

Two people whom I love just confessed to me. What do I do? I don't know. I don't know. Seungho, why couldn't you just let me hate you? Now I am so confused whether or not I still have feelings for you or not. Yonghwa, you are my best friend. You've supported me and has always been kind to me, and now out of nowhere you say you love me? Aigoo, what do I do??? Who do I choose?

______

Wow, what a chapter! Who will Shinhye choose? But first off I want to thank everyone for being so supportive of my story. Thank you so much to my new subscribers: MeKpopersxD, Joy99-cataliya, yoonhacci, imanda, fantasyover, Leeshingyuwon, SeeNblooM, Kristenjanedooley, miaojiner, Springsdaisy, and sumariani. Thank you so much devilmaycry for upvoting my story. Everyone's support means so much to me, kamsamnida!!

Since you guys are such awesome readers, I'll let you guys choose who Shinhye will pick ^-^

Aiyah, my computer won't let me put the poll T^T. Please go to my profile and answer it, I'm so sorry for causing you the trouble!

I will look forward to your answers! Kamsamnida ^-^