Bonus Chap: Feelings revealed

Was It Really JUST "Acting"?

A/N~ Hey guys! I wanted to add this chapter to show more of Yonghwa's feelings. I realize it's very short T.T ( Soo sorry!) But I hope it clarifies any confusions about him. If you still have questions please message me or comment and I will definitely try to answer without spilling anything ^-^

~~~~~~

-The day before Shinhye's birthday-

Yonghwa: Good morning Shinhye!

Shinhye: Uhhhh, let me sleep! I'm too tired and plus it's SUNDAY!

Yonghwa: Well I feel I haven't shown you how much I appreciate you letting me live here with you after coming back from my world tour.

Shinhye: Arasso, just let me sleep now pleease. Or else I'll kick you out of my house.

Yonghwa: Gee, someone is tired...omo I said "Gee"! Gee gee gee gee baby baby!!! Eh? Eh?

Shinhye: Yah, I'm up! Now stop bugging me.

Yonghwa: So...tomorrow.

Shinhye: What about tomorrow? It's Monday oooh.

Wah, she forgot her birthday is tomorrow! Ha, I should surprise her.

Yonghwa: Eh, nevermind. It's just that...um...you were going..to work with Seungho and stuff. *cough*

Shinhye: Ah that? He doesn't even know who I am so it's okay I guess..

Yonghwa: *smiles* OK let me cook you some breakfast!

______

-Day of Shinhye's Birthday-

Yonghwa: Good morning! I made breakfast already.

Shinhye: Um..thanks? What's the occasion?

Yonghwa: Huh? I...just...woke up early and had nothing better to do.

Shinhye: Ah, gomawo! You eat too! Aigoo, I got to go to work!

Yonghwa: Arasso, annyeong!

As soon as Shinhye stepped out, Yonghwa picked up his cellphone and called Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin.

Yonghwa: Hey guys, it's Shinhye's birthday. She forgot...again, so let's surprise her with some cake and stuff yeah?

Minhyuk: Wah it's Shinhye's birthday! Let's go buy cake!

Yonghwa: Arasso.

Yonghwa and his fellow CN Blue members go to a well known bakery. They each favored 4 different cakes and couldn't decide. After some a lot of arguing, they decided to buy all four cakes.

Jonghyun: Wah, Shinhye's house is pretty! I haven't seen her in so long I wonder what she looks like.

Yonghwa: One thing is for sure, she definitely does not look like an ahjumma anymore.

Jungshin: Aw, does our Yonghwa think Shinhye looks pretty?

Yonghwa: Yah, be quiet Untouchable!

Jungshin: At least I'm not EMOTIONAL!

Yonghwa: UNTOUCHABLE!

Jungshin: EMOTIONAL!

Minhyuk: Hey Jonghyun, are you going to do something?

Jonghyun: Wae? This is funny.

Minhyuk: Aigoo, leave it to the maknae to handle things hmmph.

Minhyuk: YAH!!! STOP IT!

Yonghwa and Jungshin: QUIET LOVELY!

Minhyuk: Why thank you! *flips imaginary long hair*

Jonghyun: Haha seriously cut it out! Minhyuk is flipping his hair, that's a sign that this is becoming too weird!

Everyone apoligizes and laughs it off.

Yonghwa: So what are we going to do?

Jonghyun: Well me and you can cook something delicious while Jungshin and Minhyuk do decorations.

Minhyuk: Yeah, and Jungshin is tall enough to hang things hehe!

Yonghwa: Arasso Fighting!

Everyone puts their hands in the middle and yells Fighting! After an hour everything is in place when they hear the doorknob rattling.

Yonghwa: Omo! Shinhye's back hide!

After singing happy birthday, Yonghwa disappears into the kitchen feeling strange but he just can't seem to describe it.

Why was my heart beating faster when I saw Shinhye? This feeling is strange...but something about it...I had this feeling when I saw her cry. Aigoo, is it possible I like Shinhye? Ah, what kind of thought is this? Probably just happy it's her birthday, yeah that's it.

Yonghwa disregards the thought but when Shinhye picks his cake over everyone elses, he can't help but smile.

Shinhye picked MY cake, MINE!!! Why do I feel like some fanboy? Omo, I have that-that feeling again. What is it?

Just then Shinhye came over and hugged Yonghwa and had a beautiful smile on her face. Yonghwa blushed.

She's hugging me! Why do I feel so hot? I can't take this anymore. I can't lie to myself any longer. I had this feeling since high school. I Love Park Shinhye. What to do? Should I confess? Yes. But when? Maybe tomorrow? Aigoo, what to do....

______

Hai guys! Thank you so much for supporting me! I'm so sorry if this chapter was disappointing, but before you angrily mind slap me, I wanted to add this chapter to show Yonghwa's feelings. Please look forward to the next chapter, I'll try to update it soon! Kamsamnida! I Love You Guys!

Thank you so much to my new subscribers: aleya-, cikbella, Liyaoceans, devilmaycry, bedhead, suju4evr, and kurlymuffin,

Thank you so much PrincessShinhye and ShinHyeyoooo3 for subscribing and upvoting my story!

All of you guys are the best! Each and every one of you encourage me so thank you so much for reading!

tumblr_m6x8m4qUCY1qdmm0yo1_500.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself: I love you!

tumblr_m83n6dlgUP1rz0qtso1_500.gif