Transformation

Was It Really JUST "Acting"?

Shinhye: Revenge?! How?

Yonghwa: Well I'm not sure yet, but at least we can start by making you famous first.

Shinhye: Me. Famous? Ha that's funny. You seriously think someone like me will get famous? Pssh, famous my .

Yonghwa: Why not? You have a BEAUTIFUL face, maybe you can be a model, or a singer, or-

Shinhye: Aigoo Yonghwa! Where are you going with this?!

Yonghwa ignores Shinhye and keeps thinking about different ways Shinhye can get famous.

Yonghwa: Acting!!!

Shinhye: Heh, don't you remember one small fact? The guy that cheated on me is also an actor. Being an actress is the last thing I want to do.

Yonghwa: No, think about it.. Seungho is an actor and he got to kiss all these other people, right?

Shinhye: *slowly* Right.

Yonghwa: We can fight fire with fire.

Shinhye: What, so I become an actor just to kiss people and make Seungho jealous? Yonghwa you're crazy. Again, look at me. Do I look like a world famous actress? No.

tumblr_mj5wvaG4Vi1qe2onso1_500.png

Yonghwa: Well not yet. If you change your fashion and put on a little make-up you'll probably look more appealing.

Shinhye: What?! Look more appealing?!!

Yonghwa: Hehe I was just kidding, you look GREAT!!

Shinhye: I don't know if I want to do that though...

Yonghwa: Don't you want revenge??

Shinhye: ...

Yonghwa: You don't have any feelings for him still, right?

Shinhye: I don't know what I feel. I liked him for 3 years!

Yonghwa: But he cheated on you!

Shinhye: I know that.

Yonghwa: At least try the acting thing, then at least if you still want him back *sighs* you can try to win him over. But if by then you want to get back at him, you will have the chance to also. I guess it'll work out both ways.

Shinhye: Arasso, I'll do it. You're not mad right?

Yonghwa: Ani! Come on ahjumma, lets go make you famous!

* * *

~At a club~

Seungho: Hey gorgeous!

Group of girls: Omo! It's Seungho oppa!! *crowds around Seungho*

After getting dumped by Shinhye, Seungho becomes a huge player. And dates different girls and breaks their hearts the next day. But no matter how many girls he dates, at the end of the day he can only remember Shinhye.

______

-1 year later-

Director: Cut! Great job everyone!! Shinhye you've worked hard.

Shinhye: Kamsamnida everyone!

Shinhye quickly got discovered and has just finished filming a drama. All this time Yonghwa has been supportive and helps in any way he can. Shinhye still hasn't forgotten about Seungho, but she isn't concerned about him (at least for now).

Park Shinhye completely transformed her appearance and went form this:

parkshinye

psqbv2qknmjoiliy5jn5.jpg

To this:

PSH7.jpg

Park Shin Hye for Etude House

_____

-At Shinhye's home-

Shinhye: Wah, I'm so tired.

*Doorbell rings*

Shinhye opens the door and sees: Yonghwa!

Yonghwa: I brought food!!

Shinhye: Yum! What did you bring?

Yonghwa: I brought this delicious secret food that you don't have. Its super rare, you know.

Shinhye: Omo, really? What is it?

Yonghwa opens his hand and it's:

shin+ramen+noodle.jpg

Shinhye: Yah! SInce when was ramen a rare secret food!!

Yonghwa: Hahaha you should have seen your face, hilarious!

Shinhye: Pssh, you are so mean!

Yonghwa: Arasso, I'll go cook it then okay? I was right about one thing though, you didn't have it in any of your cupboards.

Shinhye: Haha, I wonder why.. I know because you ate it all.

Yonghwa: Keke, I'm going to cook it for us. *smiles*

tumblr_lie6e8pdRA1qaktoqo1_500.jpg

 

* * *

Yonghwa: Why do you keep looking at your phone?

Shinhye: Ah I'm supposed to get a call to know who I'm working with in my next drama.

Yonghwa: Oh

Shinhye's phone rings.

Voice on phone: Annyeong haseo! You will be working with Yoo Seungho.

______

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your your support! I am so appreciative of you guys!!! You guys are the best! To all the subscribers and commenters: I Love You Guys, you are the best!!

If you have any suggestions or advice please message me! I'm trying my best to give you guys a good Great ff!! Please support me ^-^