Yoo Seungho

Was It Really JUST "Acting"?

Hai guys!! I know most of you guys are probably Yongshin shippers, but some of you preferred Shinhye to end up with Seungho. As a result, I'm going to write both versions!! I hope you guys are okay with that, if you're disappointed~I'm so sorry! Anyways I hope you enjoy both versions nonetheless, You Guys Are The Best Readers Any Author Could Have!!! ^-^

~~~~~~

Shinhye just stood outside in the cold thinking about what just happened and feeling confused. She just couldn't bring herself to make a decision because she knew that either way one of the people she cared about was going to get hurt. Yes, Shinhye did care for Seungho no matter how much she tried to hate his guts. Seungho was Shinhye's first love, crush, and first kiss. Everytime she saw his smile, Shinhye would feel warm and happy inside. Seungho's presence made her feel warm no matter how cold it was. As Shinhye kept thinking of Seungho, she realized that she really did love Seungho still.

I do love Seungho. I love him! But Yonghwa...

Shinhye ran home, but as soon as she arrived at the front step she suddenly stopped.

Wouldn't telling Yonghwa make me cruel? I can't do this to him. But I can't lie to myself about it either! Even though I truly love Yonghwa, I just don't love him in the same way as Seungho.

After making the decision to tell Yonghwa that she loves Seungho, Shinhye opened the door just to be face to face with an empty room.

Shinhye: Yonghwa! I'm home. Yonghwa, where are you?

There was no answer, so Shinhye went to check in all the rooms.

Shinhye: He's not here, his friends aren't here either...

Finally Shinhye went into the backyard and saw Yonghwa.

Shinhye: Yonghwa! There you are, I was so worried you left.

Yonghwa was surprised by Shinhye's sudden appearance he jumped up in surprise.

Yonghwa: Omo, you scared me.

Shinhye: I have something to tell you...*looks at the floor*

Aigoo how do I tell him I like Seungho?

Yonghwa notices how nervous and guilty Shinhye looks and knows right away who Shinhye picked. Yonghwa feels very hurt, but he doesn't want Shinhye to feel bad so he fakes a smile.

Yonghwa: Y-you can tell me.

Shinhye: I, I, I'm sorry Yonghwa..

Yonghwa: For what? You did nothing wrong. Are you hungry? Cold? *fakes yawn* Oh I'm tired. *turns away*

Shinhye: Yonghwa...I'm sorry.

Yonghwa: Stop saying you're sorry. It's fine, I understand.

Shinhye: But-

Yonghwa: I mean it. Now go tell Seungho the good news, I'm...going to go....get, uh...coffee. Annyeong!

Yonghwa leaves and feels like the world is turning and turning. Not knowing where he's going or walking he trips on a rock and collapses.

_____

Shinhye who is unaware of what happened has already gotten in a cab that Yonghwa called before he left and is heading to Seungho's house. Once she arrives, she gives the cab driver money and steps toward the door.

Just as she knocks, the door opened at the exact same moment so Shinhye ended up hitting Seungho right on the forehead.

Seungho: Aish, that hurts! *rubs forehead*

Shinhye: Omo, miahne! I didn't know you were going to open the door. Miahne!

Seungho: Shinhye? You came!

Shinhye: I thought about what you said, and I'm willing to give you another chance. I-

Before Shinhye could finish her sentence, Seungho hugs her.

Seungho: Oh Shinhye, kamsamnida, kamsamnida! I promise I will never hurt you again! I swear!!

Shinhye: Haha arasso.

Seungho: Come, there's a place I want to take you.

Shinhye: Where?

Seungho: Banpo Bridge

Seungho drives Shinhye to the Banpo Bridge.

Shinhye: Wah, it's so pretty!

Banpo-bridge-Seoul-South-Korea.jpg

 Seungho has been at the bridge so many times now, but to see Shinhye so amazed made this moment very special for Seungho. Shinhye seemed mesmerized by the beautiful colors that she didn't notice Seungho was watching her the whole time. When she finally turned away, Shinhye and Seungho looked into each other's eyes.

Seungho: Shinhye, I know I hurt you. Even though you say you forgive me, I know there's still a part of you that is hesitant to trust me. I will try my hardest and work hard to make you trust me again, I promise.

Shinhye: I will wait. Let's just enjoy this moment now. It's so beautiful!

Seungho: Your beauty outshines everything.

Shinhye: Tch, you are so cheesy.

Seungho: I'm serious, Shinhye. I really do love you with all my heart. I will never hurt you like that again, please believe me.

Shinhye: I love you too. I believe you.

And with those words said, they kissed.

tumblr_mh3a0flZqV1qd0wo4o1_500.gif

Shinhye and Seungho: Saranghaeyo.

______

Aww, so sweet! I hope you enjoyed this ending, please comment on your opinion! ^-^ Okay you guys are probably wondering about what happened to Yonghwa. So here's a heads up, he meets someone else: You!

______

Yonghwa leaves and feels like the world is turning and turning. Not knowing where he's going or walking he trips on a rock and collapses.

You just stepped out from your favorite coffee shop and notice some random guy feint on the floor so of course you rush over.

You: Excuse sir? Are you alright?

You then notice his head is slightly bloody and you immediately call an ambulance.

You: Hello? I would like to report that someone has collapsed right in front of Kim's Coffee Shop. Please hurry!

Soon the ambulance arrives and you head to the hospital.

You: Will he be alright? Did he suffer a head injury? Is he-

Doctor: He's alright and there is no major damage. You did the right thing to call the ambulance.

You: Can I go see him?

Doctor: Of course! You did save him after all.

You walk into the room and suddenly you realize that it's Jung Yonghwa from CN Blue! You try your best to not scream and fangirl all over the place.

AHHHHHH!!!!! It's Jung Yonghwa, The Jung Yonghwa. I saved him, omigosh. Omigosh. Omigosh!

You: Ahem, *nervous* are you feeling okay?

Yonghwa: Yeah, thank you so much for saving me.

You: Oh it was no problem! Does your head hurt? *smiles*

Yonghwa: No.

Hmm, this girl seems pretty calm. She's cute...

Wow, talking to Yonghwa is pretty easy! He's so handsome...

Yonghwa: So what's your name?

You: Hmm? Ah my name is ____. *puts out hand* Nice to meet you!

Yonghwa: I'm Yonghwa. Too bad we had to meet here though, haha. *shakes your hand*

You: *giggles* Ah, the doctor said you can leave tomorrow. I already took care of the hospital fee, so don't worry.

Yonghwa: Gomawo.

You: Um, I should head home now. It was an honor to meet you. *bows*

Just as you turn to leave Yonghwa grabs your arm.

Yonghwa: Wait! Can we meet somewhere tomorrow? I want to pay you back.

You: Oh, you don't have to. It's fine!

Yonghwa: Okay how about tomorrow we get some coffee or something.

You: Really?!

Yonghwa: Yeah. *smiles* Do you know where Kim's Coffee Shop is?

250px-Jung_Yong-Hwa-p1.jpg

You: Omo, that's my favorite place to get coffee!

Yonghwa: Really? That's cool, let's meet there tomorrow at 1 o'clock?

You: Arasso! Annyeong!

* * *

You: Aigoo what do I wear?!!?

After going through your closet you decide to just wear a simple white dress:

plain+white+dress+2.jpg

After applying a little bit of make-up you walk to Kim's Coffee Shop. From outside the window, you see Yonghwa and you cutely wave.

You: Annyeong haseo! Did you wait long?

Yonghwa: Ani! I just got here. What do you want to drink?

You: Um...caramel macchiato please.

Yonghwa: I'll just have a frappuccino. Kamsamnida!

Waiter: Arasso, a caramel macchiato and frappuccino? Anything else?

Yonghwa: Do you want anything else?

You: Oh no thanks.

Yonghwa: We're okay gomawo!

You: How's your injury?

Yonghwa: It doesn't hurt anymore, again thanks for saving me.

You: Haha, I wouldn't leave you there!

Yonghwa: You seem really nice, we should keep in touch.

You: R-r-really?!

Yonghwa: Yeah *smiles* give me your phone.

Yonghwa puts his number into your phone and gets your number.

OMIGOSH OMIGOSH! I have Yonghwa's number!!! Ahhhhh!!

You: Wah, kamsamnida!

You and Yonghwa have a coffee date and you both realize how much you have in common. Later when you go home, you immediately go to your contacts and admire Yonghwa's number. You notice that when he put his name he added a little heart next to it.

Awww, so adorable! Ahh this must be a dream!

You pinch yourself to check, and feel lots of pain.

You: Ow, ow, ow, ow. Not a dream. Definitely NOT. My gosh this hurts!! Ahhh! This isn't a dream, omigosh!!! *Fangirls for the rest of the night*

______

-Yonghwa's thoughts-

I think I like ____. Every time I see her I want to smile. She's so pretty and loves music. I must confess. It's now or never.

* * *

You are listening to some Kpop when you get a text. You look at who it was from and you nearly fall off your chair.

Omo! Yonghwa texted me! Wow, so cool!

The message said: Hey ____ ^-^ I have something to tell you. Can we meet up at our place?

______

Sorry there was like 2 stories in one in this chapter. Haha, I wonder what Yonghwa wanted to tell you *wink wink* I really hope you liked the Seungho ending!! Please comment! To all the Yongshin shippers, there is another chapter and completely different ending! Please look forward to it ^-^

As always I am forever grateful and thankful to all my subscribers, upvoters, and commenters! You guys always encourage me to write! Your unending support, always gives me strength. I love you guys so much!!

I will try to update the next chapter soon!! Aiyah, I'm so sad my story is coming to an end T^T. I hope you support me in my future stories, kamsamnida!