I'm Sorry

Be Ma Man

School is redonkulous.... Arrrg....

You tossed and turned all night. Even though you lived on your own, you felt even more lonely. It felt as though someone punched you right through the chest and now there's a hole, that nothing could possibly fill you up. It was 3:00 a.m. and you were restless. You left your room and sat on the couch. Ocasionally a tear would fall from your eyes, but you wouldn't end up sobbing. You turned the t.v. in hopes to distract you from your thoughts. It didn't really work. It was now 6:00 a.m. and you were tired, but you just couldn't fall asleep. Suddenly your phone went off in you room. You walked in and answered. 

"[y/n]?" someone asked.

"Yes?" 

"Hi, sorry for call so early but this is Mi-Sook. From the coffee shop? I'm just calling to tell you that I would like to hire you." she said. 

"Really? Well, that's great." you gave a small smile.

"Yes, and I was wondering if you could start today? Luna is sick and I only have one other worker."

"Yeah, that's fine. What time?" you replied.

"Thank you. Well I have to leave around noon, so you can come around that time." she said. 

"Okay, yeah, I can do that." you both said goodbyes and you placed your phone back on the night stand. You sighed. You went back to the couch and sat down, watching whatever was on the t.v. You noticed that your apartment was messy and decided to clean again. You made yourself some breakfast and then started cleaning. You left your place to go take the trash out. As the door closed behind you, someone passed by and walked in. It was staring to get colder outside. It was almost December, which you hoped you got to see snow this time of year.

You walked back up the stairs and towards your apartment. As you were reaching the doorknob you realized something. You realized that the last time you left to take out the trash, Minsoo was the person who walked passed you and snuck into your place. You opened the door and quickly got in. You waited a few moments before moving to your room. Maybe, if he was that person that passed you downstairs, he wasn't actually here. Your heart quickened and you started to panic. What are you suppose to do? Or are you just over-thinking? 

You suddenly heard a thump. Oh God. You walked slowly to the noise, which was coming from you room once again. Please be Minsoo. Please. You slowly walked to your closet and placed your hand on the knob. You opened and saw a figure. he was wearing black sweatpants and black hoodie. You couldn't quite see his face. 

"Minsoo?" you asked quietly. He suddenly charged at you. He surprised you and you squealed. He took ahold of your shoulders and pushed you against the wall. 

"Yah! What are you doing?" Minsoo wouldn't do this. "Who are you?!"

"Oh calm down [y/n]. It's me." he let go of you shoulders and pulled down his hoodie. Zico.

"What the hell?" you yelled. "Why are you in my apartment?" You walked out of your room and into the living room but only to be followed and grabbed once again by Zico. You flinched as he gripped your arm tighter.

"Can't you just listen to me?" he asked.

"No, I don't listen to people who sneek into my apartment and hurt me," you say as you motion to your arm. He only gripped harder if that were possible. 

"You let your little boyfriend in and talked to him didn't you?" he asked with a smirk. 

"Just get out!" you yelled and started struggling to get out of his grasp. He grabbed your other arm and you struggled even more. "Stop!" you were hoping for one of your neighbors to hear you and help. Suddenly you heard your door open and sighed. Suddenly Zico let go of you and was pushed away. You looked up and saw the guy pushing Zico out the door. You followed and they started fighting. You noticed that it was Minsoo who came to your rescue. "MInsoo! Stop!" he looked at you for two seconds before Zico gave him a punch right in the jaw. Zico then attacked Minsoo and started hiting him. What were you suppose to do? 

Luckily the security gaurd came and got Zico off of Minsoo and led him away. You pulled Minsoo up and took him into your apartment. Not many people had left their apartments to see what was happening. You locked the door and placed Minsoo on the couch. His cheek was swollen, his nose was bleeding along with his lip. You got some rags and some water and sat next to him on the couch and started helping him.