Seasons Change

Be Ma Man

Several months passed and the seasons were changing. Your favorite time was autum and winter. That meant layers of clothes, snow possbily, blankets, and much more. You worked which kept you busy, you spent time with Minsoo (the two of you got really closer), you kept in touch with your mother and brother, and even met Minsoo's other friends. You became closer to everone at this point. There were times where you couldn't handle the death of your dad, and you often locked yourself in the bathroom to cry.

You felt kind of embarassed to cry in font of Minsoo, so you'd excuse yourself and go and cry. You knew that he knew what you were doing. He'd hear you and try to get you to open the door. He would fail, but stay outside the bathroom door and wait for you. Being the way Minsoo is, he'd fall alseep and you would never admit it but you felt yourself falling more in love with him. Yeah, Love. I think it was easy to say that Minsoo might be the best boyfriend in the world at this point. The two of you however, still haven't kissed yet....why was that? You weren't sure...Well there were pecks on the cheeks from time to time, but that was about it.

The leaves had finally fallen off the trees and it was now getting more and more cold. You sat on your bed with your curtains pushed to the side. Snow had covered the ground creating a white world outside. Minsoo had texted you saying he was on his way. You left your bed closing the blinds and walking to the living room. You picked up a few things that were lying around until you heard the a knock on your door. You rushed there and answered to a snow-covered Minsoo. You chuckled as he shook the snow from his hair and stepped inside. As he took his shoes off he leaned down and pecked your cheek, then rubbing his arms up and down to warm up. 

"Go and sit on the couch, your blanket is waiting for you." you laughed as you went into the kitchen to get hot chocolate. You indicated that it was his blanket because everytime he would stay or hang out he would always use that particular blanket. As you brought out the hot chocolate, you noticed Minsoo had pulled the curtains open to see outside the apartment. It was truely beautiful. As you set the cups down on the coffee table Minsoo grabbed you and sat you on his lap.You looked at him confused.

"Keep me warm," he said as he hugged your waist. You rolled your eyes and slung your arm around his shoulders. He then wrapped the blanket around the two of you and leaned back on the couch. It was nice, very nice. You placed your head onto his shoulder breathing in his scent. He was suddenly fast asleep. You chuckled again at how fast this boy can fall asleep. You looked at his peaceful face and admired how good-looking he was. 

When Minsoo eventually woke up you were looking outside the window and admiring the view. You didn't notice that he woke up. He kept watching you as he stretched and you heard some shuffling and turned your head. He smiled and you got up and decided you wanted to do something.

"We should go and do something." you said. 

"Like what?" he asked.

"Christmas shpping! It's right around the corner!" you said running to your room to change. Minsoo laughed at your childness and also got ready to leave. You went to your closet and changed into jeans, a sweater, white doc martins, a beanie, and a varsity jacket.

The two of you spent your time at the mall shopping for your family members and even each other. You made sure to hide his presesnts and he made sure to hide yours. It was actually really fun spending time with each other. Once it was time for him to leave you said goodbye. It was a bit quiet and you thought.... was he going to kiss you? He started leaning in..........and your phone went off. Of course....

You regretfully answered and waved goodbye as Minsoo walked off. It was just Kimmy wanting to tell you all about her and Niel's date and such. You rolled your eyes and smiled as you walked home while it snowed lightly.