Teen Top

Be Ma Man

You felt heat creep up to your face as you saw the guys from the parking area. It was mostly the guy you saw looking at you as you left that made you feel this way. I mean he's handsome, but you told yourself to let it go. For all you know, trouble could be lurking just around the corner. You went over to your friends who were giggling by the jute box. You looked at them funnily and they just pointed at the boys who just walked in. Of course. Kimmi, your best friend, pointed out the one with the big lips. She said he was really cute.

"What do you think?" Kimmi asked. You choked a bit on your water. "ooo, there is someone you like," she looked over at the boys, "I bet it's the really handsome one with the hat?" you glared at her. She knew you better than you knew yourself sometimes. You pushed your way through the giggling girls because you kind of wanted to hide but also wanted to hear some music. You pressed a random bottom and it played a random song. The guys had started playing pool a couple feet from where your group was hanging out. Your friends kept giggling at how cute they were. You couldn't help steal glances to Mr. Hat guy. One of your glances, you had caught him looking your way. Kimmi took notice and she nudged you.

"Stop it," you said.

"I'm going to go over there and talk to them, if you don't." she threatened. "Here I go--"

"I have to pee," you said quietly shoving your water bottle into her hands. She shook her head with a smirk on her face. You quickly walked out of the arcade to use the restroom. You didn't actually have to use the facilities, you just wanted to get away from that room for a while. You looked at yourself in the mirror before leaving and took a deep breath. You walked back to find Mr. Lips talking to Kimmi. She was giggling uncontrollably. Is it giggle-fest? You rolled your eyes and watched as they tried to flirt. He had shook Kimmi's hand and they bowed to each other and he turned to his friends and gave them a thumbs up. His friends had came a bit closer to your group, a few sitting on the pool table and a few leaning against it trying to look cool.

"Would you girls like to go a round of bowling with us?" he asked. The girls giggled once again.

"Omo, s-sure." Kimmi blushed. She was too cute. Kimmi had told you that the guy she was talking was named Niel. Your group and Niel's group went up to the bowling ally and you all paid for shoes and for a game. As you all walked over the whole place turned its black lights on and everyone and everything was glowing. You looked down at your sweater and pants and they were glowing. You laughed at yourself. It was a bit bright so you threw your pink sunglasses on. You also wanted to check out Mr. Hat.

"I think we should let the ladies go first." said someone with blue hair. "Oh, no please, go ahead." you said a bit mocking.You typed in all your friends names on the screen.Then someone else walked up next to you and you looked up to the guy with blue hair. He just smiled at you and you finished putting in your friends' names and smiled to the guy then walked back.  You had put yourself last and had Kimmi first. You saw that the blue-haired boy had put Niel first, you could tell that Kimmi was crushing over him. Everyone decided to let one person from one team go before the other person on the other team went. Probably to make fun of each other. You noticed that someone named C.A.P was before you. They guys had started and Niel took his turn then Kimmi then so on and so forth.

It was finally "C.A.P's" turn and you realized it was the guy with the hat. I wonder why his name's C.A.P. You thought to yourself. He had taken his jacket off from earlier and you could see part of a tattoo on his back. As he took his turn he got a strike. He threw his hands up with a 'woop' along with his friends. He then did a one-handed handstand while kicking one leg over more. It looked like a move you'd do on the skateboard. Maybe he skateboards? He then proceeded to move backwards to his spot still in a handstand position. You were by the bowling balls and stared at them. You shook your head as he stood up straight fixing himself.

"Can you top that?" he asked. You huffed and grabbed a bright purple ball. You walked up to the lane and tossed the ball. You watched as you nearly knocked over all the pins. You missed only one. You threw your hands up with a huff and walked back to grab a different ball. The bar lifted show the last pin and you walked up and tossed the ball. You hit it and you got a strike. You spun on your heals and gave a peace sign to your friends. Maybe this night will be fun?