Christmas Disaster Part 2

Be Ma Man

You woke with a dim light to your side. You groaned and tried to rub away the pain in your head. But you were stopped when you noticed your hand was too heavy to move. You looked to your side and noticed that your boyfriend, Minsoo, was next you sleeping with his hands wrapped around yours. Where were you? You looked around saw that you were in a hospital room. You shook your hand trying to wake Minsoo up, but failed. You sat up a bit and groaned loudly. You laid back and decided to wait for him to wake by himself. 

What had happened? How did you get here? What or who caused this? Minsoo stirred in his sleep. He must've felt your tension of waking and thinking of how this happened and he woke up.

"[y/n]!" he yelled and flug his arms around you. You hugged him back and looked him in the eyes. "How do you feel?" he asked sitting down holding your hand.

"Confused." you stated. "What happened?"

"Well, you and I were heading up to your apartment and you asked me to go get your mail. You went up ahead and went to unlock your door. I had a bit of trouble getting the box open. But when I walked up the stairs that's when I saw you on the landing of the staircase." your eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Minsoo continued, "I was holding you and looked up at the top of the staircase and saw that Zico guy sprinting down the stairs. I would've gone after him, but I couldn't leave you there." Minsoo looked down at the bed and explained how he called your mother and the cops and the ambulance. He said that they got Zico and put him jail. 

"How long have I been out?" you asked. Minsoo looked up slowly.

"Well, it's New Years Eve. So, six days," Minsoo stated sadly.

"Jeez." you said simply.

"It was hard." Minsoo said flatly. You looked at him and squeezed his hands. "I wasn't able to talk to you about anything. I wanted to hear you say anything. I missed you rolling your eyes at the stupid things I did."

"You're so cheesy. I feel like I'm in a drama right now." you laughed lightly. 

"I mean it though." Minsoo said quietly. You looked up to see Minsoo staring at you. "You're pretty important to me now." You pulled him closer and hugged him tightly. You slid over in the bed to let him lay with you. Minsoo placed his arm around you and you rested your head on his shoulder. Suddenly lights appeared oustide of the window. Red, green, yellow fireworks could been seen shooting across the sky.

"Happy New Year, [Y/n]." Minsoo looked down at you. 

"Happy New Year Minsoo." you leaned up to kiss him on the lips.

I'm not gonna lie, got a little emotional writing this XD I hoped you enjoyed this story of mine. I have many ideas to write and I hope you stay tuned to read my other stories! :D