First Date (Part 1)

Be Ma Man

Since Minsoo gave you his number you would always look at it pinned on your fridge. Should I call him? Text him? You thought. You would then proceed to do whatever you were doing. It was the day of your 'date' with Minsoo. To be honest you were a bit nervous. What were you suppose to wear? I guess I should text him. You grabbed your phone, punched  in his number and texted him.

Hey, this is [y/n].

Oh, hey. Getting ready? ; )

Well...what am I suppose to wear?

Something comfy, I guess

What r we doing?

We r going to c a movie

You replied back a 'k' and went to your closet to get changed. You threw every possible thing onto the floor and finally found this

Comfy

You grabbed your purse as there was a knock on the door. You opened it to see a tall Minsoo standing in front of you. He was wearing jeans, sneakers, a t-shirt, and a hat.

"Your friends call you C.A.P for a reason don't they?" you asked. He shrugged. You noticed his skateboard and you grabbed yours from the hallway. You turned off your lights and walked down the hallway with Minsoo. Once you got outside the two of you skated to the movie theater. It was somewhat quiet until you got to a stop light. As you waited for the light to change you noticed a group of guys across the street. It was Zico's group. Great. You thought. Minsoo noticed your sudden change in attitude.

"What?" he asked.

"Just...just Zico and his 'friends.'" you said quietly. He looked over at Zico's group. "No, don't look." you said grabbing his arm pulling him in the opposite direction. You walked down a couple of blocks to get away from them.

"When are you gonna tell me what happened between the two of you?" he asked.

"Your not gonna give up are you?" you asked a bit annoyed.

"Hmmm, probably not." he said with a smug look.You rolled your eyes.

"Fine," you kept walking, "Zico and I used to go out. And well a couple of months ago we broke up. Well...I broke up with him. But knowing Zico, he just said that he broke up with me."

"Why does he bug you?" Minsoo asked.

"Now the interesting part. He wanted to...well you know. um," you cleared your throat. "it's a bit awkward." You took a few seconds to collect yourself. "He wanted to take our relationship to the "next level." And I wasn't ready and he threw this big fit. Stormed out. Came back, drunk. And yeah." your voice broke a bit at the end of the sentence. Minsoo was looking at you intensely now.

"Did...did he r-"

"Nope, ran out before he could. No worries, I'm tough." you said looking proud. But deep down you knew you were scared. You chuckled softly to not  show Minsoo. The two of you hopped back onto your skateboards and continued to the movie theater. The two of you made small talk on the way but once you got there you took his board and placed it behind a pillar. "They usually don't like it when people bring things like these into the building." He simply nodded and the two of you walked into the building.

"So what kind of movie should we watch?" Minsoo asked.

"Hmmm." you looked at him sideways. "A scary one." you smirked.

Goodness gravy. I'm watching Mama and it is actually scary.. :0 I keep covering my eyes. XD