Christmas Disaster

Be Ma Man

Sweet Jesus that gif... XD

You woke up and you noticed you were in a funny position. It kind of looked like you and MInsoo were fighting over the bed and you lost. Your legs were hanging off the bed and your head was on his chest. He was postioned looking like he owned the bed. You sat up rubbing your eyes from the sudden brightness in your eyes from the window. You groaned and stretched. You looked out of the window and saw that even more snow had came down during the night. You looked back at Minsoo who hadn't budged. You poked his face but he still didn't do anything. You decided to cuddle Minsoo until he woke up. You layed next to him and wrapped an arm around his torso. It was pretty early still so you stared at him. All was nice and until Minsoo wanted to shift. You were now being crushed by your boyfriend.

"Jeez." you huffed. Minsoo started hugging you as though he knew he was laying on you. After a while you decided it was time to wake him up. "Hey, wake up." Nothing. You started moving your sholders to see if he'd move more. Nothing. "Minsoo!" you sort of yelled, not wanting to wake the whole house. You mustered some strength and pushed him off so you were sitting on his stomach. Minsoo opened one eye and sat up. You were a bit startled and slipped between his legs. 

"Morning." he said. You hit him on the chest. All of a sudden, three children barged into your room and were yelling as loud as they could. THey jumped onto your bed and were jumping up and down yelling 'it's christmas!' You stood up and picked up your youngest cousin, Calli, and ran out of the room. You went to the living room seeing sleepy parents and some on the verge of falling back asleep. You set Calli down and she ran over to the tree to see her presents. Minsoo came in with Suzi on his back and Daehyun hugging his leg. You walked over to them.

"You got a little....something..." you pointed to his leg and behind him. 

"Huh?" he acted. "Ah!" he started tickling Daehyun who then let go of Minsoo's leg and ran of to the tree. Suzi then did the same. Minsoo stretched and wrapped his arms around you. "Merry Christmas." he then kissed your cheek seeing that there were others in the room.

After a couple of hours of opening gifts, playing some more games, and eating, it was time for you and Minsoo to spend your christmas by yourselves. You hugged all your relatives and promised to see them more often. The drive home was nice and you got to sleep more after all the excitement of Christmas morning.

Minsoo parked the car and the both of you started for your apartment. He came up beside you and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. You stepped closer to him because of the weather. You got into the building but Minsoo didn't let go of you. 

"Do me a favor?" He looked at you. "can you grab my mail? I'll go unlock my apartment." Minsoo kissed your cheek and you went up stairs to your apartment. 

"Well well. What do we have here?" A voice came from behind. You looked behind to see Zico standing in the doorway of a neighbors apartment. 

"Oh jeez. What do you want?" You asked annoyed. 

"I just want to talk." He had a fake like plead. You rolled your eyes and folded your arms. You waited for him to say something.

"Well?" You asked really annoyed. 

"Come on." He motioned for you to follow. You stood there not budging, he then grabbed your arm again and tried to pull you to the stairs. 

"No stop!" You tried pulling back but his strength wast stronger than yours. You suddenly slipped trying to get away but that only caused you to do more damage than good....