Not You Again

Be Ma Man

You fell off your skateboard but caught yourself with your hands. You hissed as you looked up to find....oh god. Zico. You rubbed your knee as you looked up to his smirking face. You wiped your hands off and stood up. You kicked your skateboard up and caught it. You looked up at Zico who was still smirking.

"Yes?" you asked annoyed.

"Where you headed to?" he asked blocking your way on the sidewalk.

"Nowhere that concerns you." You said mockingly. He gave an annoyed expression.

"Where were you heading from?" he asked.

"Like I said, none of your business." you said enunciating each word. He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, [y/n]. Always such a tease." he said stepping closer. You took a big step backwards, making the distance between you two bigger. Not far behind C.A.P and his friends were right around the corner about to find the two of you talking.

"Can you just leave me alone for once?" you asked louder trying to go around Zico. He just stepped in front of you grabbing your arm a bit to hard. You cried out loud hoping for someone to come and help with your situation. You seem tough on the outside, you thought, but sometimes you can be a wimp at the same time. C.A.P had heard something and asked his friends if they heard something. A few 'oh, it's nothing's' came from a few of them but C.A.P's friend, Chunji agreed the he also heard something. They walked around the corner to find you and Zico. Zico had a hold of your arm and you were trying to get out of his grip.

"Hey isn't that [y/n]?" asked Niel. "She's Kimmi's friend."

"Yeah, who's she with?" asked Changjo, another one of C.A.P's friends.

"I think it's Zico." stated C.A.P straining his eyes to see who you were with. He noticed that you were looking hurt at the way Zico was holding your arm. He ran up to you two, "Yah! What's going on?" he asked. Zico turned his head and saw C.A.P.

"Who's this? Your boyfriend?" Zico asked you. You just grunted as he gripped your arm even tighter.

"Just let her go," said C.A.P.

"Or what? Gonna beat me up?" Zico asked in a baby-like voice. He let your arm go and tossed you to C.A.P. He caught you as you tripped on your own feet. You stood up cradling your arm where Zico was gripping. "Keep her, she's no use to me." Zico walked off the other direction.

"What was that all about?" asked C.A.P.

"Nothing." you stated keeping tears from falling from your face in front of everyone. You started walking when C.A.P walked in front of you to stop you. "What?" you asked annoyed, all you wanted to do was go home and sleep.

"Let me walk you home at least?" he asked nicely.

"No," you started walking away. You didn't know but C.A.P. wasn't going to let you walk home alone, so he walked behind you as you skated home. You skated slowly and if you sped up, C.A.P would jog behind you keeping his eye on you. Once you finally got to the street of your home, you had a feeling that you were being followed. You looked behind to find C.A.P unsuccessfully trying to hide behind a bush.

"I can see you. You're wearing a bright orange hat and jacket, I could see you from space." you stated. He popped his head out and walked up to you.

"I just wanted to make sure you were going to be okay." he said.

"Or just to find out where I live?" you said laughing a bit.

"You live very far away." he stated looking at the apartment. "Why not drive?" he asked.

"I don't have money," you said, "jobs are stupid." you stated. The two of you stood there awkwardly.

"It's pretty late, and I'm very far away from my place." C.A.P said swaying on his feet. He was trying to guilt trip you into something and that meant only one thing.