How About That Date?

Be Ma Man

You felt really bad for Minsoo taking those blows for you. Once you were done, you placed the rags on the coffe table and looked at your hands in your lap. It was quiet for a while but Minsoo broke it. 

"Since I, you knight and shining armor, saved you hmmm once again, I think it's time we talk about out second date you owe me." he said teasing you. You laughed slightly and he noticed and stopped laughing. "Are you okay?" he asked. You looked up at him.

"Yeah, if it weren't for you, I don't know what would've happened." 

"I mean about a couple days ago, you ran into me and ran off. There was deffinatly something wrong." he said. You looked down at your hands and sighed. "You don't ha-"

"No, it's fine.Since..well we're," you cleared your throat. Saying that you two were a couple wasn't what you were used to. "a thing..." Minsoo chuckled slightly.You playfully pushed him and he stopped. "What I mean is, since we're together, I should tell you anything." You took a deep breath and looked into Minsoo's eyes. "The day I was running, I got a call from my mom telling me that I needed to go to the hospital," you became a bit shaky and tears were now starting to form. "I got to the hospital and it turns out that my brother and my dad got into an accident," Minsoo saw that tears were now falling from your eyes. You looked away and tried to hide them. But instead Minsoo pulled you into a tight hug. You were a bit shocked at first but then you wrapped your arms around him and cried. "My dad didn't make it." you barely said. 

The two of you stayed like this for a couple hours.You eventually fell asleep with your head in Minsoo's lap. He'd wipe the tears that fall form your eyes. You finally woke up and you saw that Minsoo had turned the t.v. on. You sat up and stretched. 

"What time is it?" you asked rubbing your eyes.

"11." he replied.

"I need to get ready." you got up and headed to the bathroom. You took a quick shower and dried your hair and got dressed. Just a simple t-shirt, some jeans, and shoes. You walked back to the living room and told Minsoo you had to work.

"I'll walk you there." he offered.

"Oh, my knight and shining armor." you teased. He just bumped your shoulder as you turned off the lights and locked the door. The two of you had a small talk while walking to the coffee shop. Once there you said goobye but Minsoo wasn't ready yet.

"Hey, is it okay if I come back tonight? after you're done with work?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'll text you when i"m done." he smiled and gave you hug before he left. You entered the shop and you saw Mi-Sook and she introduced you to the other worker, Shin. He had brown hair, slightly taller than you, and brown eyes. Mi-Sook and Shin helped you on how to make coffee from the menu and how to take the costomers order and things in general.