The Werewolf Hunter

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
I grabbed my coat and a small box of matches and headed out the front door. That night that Sehun saved me, he got mad at me for walking to places alone at night. The werewolves would know I'm in danger and come for me. Taemin is out with Jiwoo so he wouldn't even know I saw them.

I began walking down the street to the bus station. I looked at a map on my phone and looked for a route to the nearest forest. I found a place that was not too far from the city.

~Minutes later~
When I got off the bus, I began walking up the street to a hill. The entrance to the forest was located at the top of the hill.

I put my music player in my ears and began walking up the hill. As I was walking, I began to think about the werewolves. It's been a little over a month since I've seen them. I wonder if they'll be happy when I see them. I have so much to tell them. My life has been so empty ever since they left. Especially Lu Han. I have so much to tell him. Why has he never come for me? I thought he loved me.

~Minutes later~
Finally, I reached the entrance. I put my music player away and began looking around. This was a pretty nice forest up here.


들어가지 마세요

(Do Not Go In)


I just ignored the sign and continued walking in. There was a nice path I could walk on. As I continued walking deeper into the forest, the city lights down below were fading away.

*Crack*
I quickly turned my head. "Someone there?" I slowly continued walking forward.

*Crack*
I froze again and began looking around. "Sehun? Lu Han? Kris? Chanyeol?" I whispered all of the werewolves names, but there was no response.

*Crack*
*Growl*
"L-Lu Han?" I began shaking. "Lu Han, is that you?"

As I pulled a small packet of matches from my pocket, I looked way up ahead of me and saw something coming towards me. I recognized who it was. "KYUNGSOO!" I smiled and began running towards him putting the matches away. Suddenly, the werewolf looked at me with yellow eyes. There's no way this could be Kyungsoo. He doesn't have yellow eyes. None of them do. And, Kris would never want them to scare me either. I stopped in my tracks and looked at the creature. It was a werewolf, but there was something different about it.

As soon as the creature was within a few yards away from me, it stopped and growled at me again. I got more frightened for every step it took towards me. Suddenly, the werewolf began running towards me. I quickly began running back to the entrance. As I was running, I turned back around every once in a while to see how far away the werewolf was from me.

"YAH!" I yelled as I tripped over some tree roots sticking out of the ground causing me to fall. I quickly turned my head and noticed that the werewolf was gone.
I sighed in relief.

*THUD*
The werewolf jumped down and appeared right in front of me causing me to shriek. "HELP!" I screamed.
The werewolf began growling at me showing his teeth. I held my arm up to my face. He opened his mouth about bite at my arm, but the werewolf was suddenly thrown off of me by something.

I quickly jumped up and began running away from it. The werewolf got up on his feet and began chasing after me again.

*Gunshot*
There was a loud gunshot. I turned around and saw the werewolf lying dead on the ground. Blood was everywhere.

"Miss! Are you, all right?" asked a guy running out to me.


(Let's say Sihyun looks like this.)
I looked down at the dead werewolf and then looked back up at the guy with wide eyes, "I'm all right."
"What are you doing out here by yourself? It's not safe." the guy knelt down to the werewolf to make sure it was dead.
"I just wanted to go out for a walk. I needed some fresh air." I lied.
"Oh. So that's it." The guy stood up and bowed, "Kim Sihyun imnida." he helped me up.
"Lee _____ imnida." I bowed back. I have to admit, this guy was pretty handsome. He looked like he was my age. He seems a little young to be out wondering out here this late.

He chuckled, "So, did you know that werewolves actually exist?" he pointed down at the one on the ground.
I nervously laughed, "Now I do."
"It's crazy, huh?" he chuckled.
"I'm not afraid." I bit my lower lip.
"You're very brave, _____." he gave me a warm smile. "You should really be careful going out to places at night. It's not safe. There are many werewolves around at night."
"How would you know?" I tilted my head. I hope that didn't come out as rude.
"I hunt werewolves. I live up in Incheon. I read that there were werewolves spotted here in Seoul. I wanted to come here to see if it was true. And what do you know? I just found one."

Uh-oh. This guy is a werewolf hunter?

I gulped, "W-Werewolf hunter?"
He smiled and nodded, "That's right. I came down to Seoul by myself. It's my job to make sure those monsters are destroyed."

I looked down at the dead werewolf, "What do you do after you kill them?"
"You burn their body." he said as he pulled out a box of matches from his hoodie pocket. He lit the match and threw it down on the werewolf's body causing it to burn. Sihyun looked up at me, "Listen, I want to take you home to make sure that you get home safely. Would you mind if I you back home?"
I gave him a warm smile, "I'd like that. Thank you."
"Would you mind if we stopped and got something to eat real quick?" he asked.
Was he asking me on a date? I shook my head and smiled, "I don't mind. I'm a little hungry anyway."
He smiled and the two of us began heading out of the forest.

*Gunshot*
Sihyun quickly pulled out his gun and turned around shooting a few bullets off into the forest. "What was that for?" I asked.
He smirked, "Just in case another werewolf wants to come out and play."


No ones POV
One of the werewolves _____ was friends with, saw everything that just happened. He quietly hid behind a few trees and sighed in relief, "That was so close." he said to himself. He watched as _____ walked away with Sihyun. "H-Has she already moved on?" he asked in shock.

The werewolf decided to follow them to the restaurant.


Your POV
When Sihyun drove me back home in his car, I kept thinking about the werewolves. I didn't get to see any of my friends at all tonight. I was very disappointed, but also happy that Sihyun saved my life. I wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for him. I thanked him for dinner and the ride home and headed inside.

I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I went to my window and starred out at the night sky. I didn't see a full moon at all. I reached up to open my window, but I paused.

What's the use? I thought to myself. Lu Han has already proved that he doesn't care for me anymore. I sighed removing my hands from the window and climbed into bed.


No ones POV
~Hours later~
"Baekhyun, are you for sure about this?" asked Minseok folding his arms.
"Absolutely positive." Baekhyun nodded his head.
"A werewolf hunter?" asked Joonmyun in shock.
"That's right." Baekhyun nodded. "I also followed him to his house. I overheard him on the phone with his Appa. Apparently, he never told _____ this, but he's going to surprise her by transferring to her school tomorrow."
Everyone's eyes widen from what Baekhyun said. "Tell me you're lying." Lu Han ran up to him and growled.
Baekhyun lowered his head in shame, "I wish I was, Hyung."

None of the werewolves wanted _____ to be near a werewolf hunter. They wanted to get him away from her. Werewolf hunters are very dangerous.

_____, please do your best to keep the mark hidden. Lu Han thought to himself.