New Transfer Students

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
~Next day: School~
"Class, this is our newest transfer student. He will be in class E.. Please, come in and introduce yourself." our teacher held his hand out at the student standing out in the hall.


When the student came in, I was in shock of who it was. Sihyun? I thought he said he didn't attend school.
"Kim Sihyun imnida." he bowed. "It's very nice to meet all of you."
"Please, take a seat in the empty chair next to _____." the teacher signaled him to the empty seat next to me. At least I'll have someone to talk to in this class. ^_^
He sat down and smiled at me. "Surprised?"
"I thought you didn't attend school." I chuckled.
"I wanted to surprise you." he gave me a shy smile.
I chuckled, "Well, you succeeded. I'm surprised."

~Hours later~
It turns out that I have all of my classes except for one, with Sihyun. Sihyun easily made friends with everyone in the school. He had a lot of girls drooling over his handsomeness. A lot of girls sent me death glares because of my friendship with him. I'm not even interested in this guy like that! These girls need to leave me alone! And of course, Minji was the one who was drooling over him the most.

At lunch, Sihyun and I got a table in the middle of the room. Taemin walked over to us hand-in-hand with Jiwoo. "Hey, _____ I wanted to tell you-Oh, who's this?" he asked with an uneasy voice looking at Sihyun.
"Oppa, relax. He's just a friend." I rolled my eyes.
Sihyun stood up and bowed, "Kim Sihyun imnida."
Taemin and Jiwoo introduced themselves too. "May we sit with you guys?" asked Jiwoo.
"Of course." I nodded and they took a seat at our table.

"Wow, you and your brother really do look alike." teased Sihyun.
I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "I don't see it."
Taemin chuckled and patted my back, "It runs in the genes."

"So, you're a transfer student you say?" Taemin asked Sihyun as he continued eating his lunch.
Sihyun nodded, "I am. I'm from northern Incheon. I transferred here because I heard there were werewolves. I saved your sister from one last night."
Jiwoo began laughing while Taemin was choking on his water. "I like this guy, Taemin. He's funny." she chuckled.
Taemin continued choking on his water and sent a glare at me, "A werewolf you say?"
I slowly slouched down in my seat and Sihyun nodded, "I'm a werewolf hunter. I read a few articles about sightings of them around this city."
"Jagiya, I'm gonna go talk to some of my friends for a little bit. I'll be back." Jiwoo got up and kissed Taemin on the cheek before going over to her friends.

"Werewolf hunter, huh?" Taemin bit his lower lip.
Sihyun nodded, "Do you believe in werewolves? _____ just witnessed one for the first time last night. She's a big believer now."
Taemin continued glaring at me, "I don't believe in werewolves. I'd also like to know why my sister was out last night. A werewolf tried killing you?" he looked at me.
I groaned, "Ugh, yes, Oppa! But I'm not dead. Sihyun saved me just in time."
"Why we're you out of the house last night, Lee _____?" Taemin folded his arms.
"Taemin, relax. I was just getting some fresh air." I rolled my eyes.

Taemin looked up at Sihyun, "S-So tell me, how do you know when a werewolf is near?"
"You can spot those monsters easily." said Sihyun.
"What if they have the ability to transform into humans-ACK!" I stepped on Taemin's food under the table. He was asking way too much information. -_-
Sihyun chuckled, "Human form? There's no such thing. The werewolves I've heard of are just-Well, werewolves. I've never heard of a werewolf transforming into a human."
"Interesting." said Taemin leaning down to his foot.

~Minutes later~
Taemin's girlfriend was still over talking with her friends. Sihyun, Taemin and I continued casually talking to each other. Taemin seemed to really like Sihyun. Normally when guys are around me, Taemin would get super overprotective. He's really calm around Sihyun.

"Are you a 93'?" Taemin asked Sihyun.
He shook his head, "I'm a late 90'."
"Oh, okay, Hyung." Taemin looked down in embarrassment. He looked at me and poked my cheek, "Ha! You're still younger!" he teased.
"Oppa! You're so mean! I'm only a month younger than you!" I pouted.
"Are you guys both 93's?" asked Sihyun.
Taemin and I both nodded.

*Bell rings*
"I'll see you after school, Hyung, _____." Taemin got up and headed to his next class.
"Bye, Oppa." I called.

"You've got a good brother." Sihyun smiled at me.
"You think so?" I tilted my head.
He nodded, "He cares a lot about you. You must be very important to him."
I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess so. I mean, I'm the only family he has left."
"What do you mean?" he tilted his head.

Sihyun and I left the lunch room and headed to our last class. I told Sihyun about our parents. "I'm sorry, _____." he gave me an apologetic look.
I gave him a weak smile, "That's all right. It's all in the past now."
"You're very lucky to have a good older brother like him." He sighed, "Unfortunately, I lost mine to a werewolf. He tore him to shreds one day when he and his girlfriend were going out on a walk. His girlfriend was torn apart too."
I felt really bad about this. It must've been very hard for Sihyun. I can't imagine losing Taemin. He's made me very angry at times, but I can't imagine my life without him. "Is that why you're a werewolf hunter?" I asked.
He gave me a weak nod, "It is. Monsters like that should be blown off the face of the earth. They're nothing but demons from hell."
Not all of them. I thought to myself. I bit my lower lip and we continued walking to our class.

As we all got in our seats, the teacher began assigning us many book exams. This was going to take the whole class period to work on! So much work!

~Hour later~
Sihyun was the third person to complete the book exams and I had two questions left. As I finished answering the last one, I got up from my seat to hand the assignment on the teacher's desk. I froze when I saw the teacher at the door with a familiar face standing next to her. My assignment slipped out of my hands and onto the floor. I was completely frozen. I know I was being a little too over-dramatic, but I was too speechless to move.

"Class, we have another transfer student. Please welcome him." the teacher came in and the guy walked in next to her.
"Oh Sehun imnida." he bowed to the class.

Sehun? Why is he here?


Yep, so I decided that Sehun would make a good transfer student. You'll understand why later on. ^_^

Unfortunately, Readers, this will be my last upstate for a few days. I will be going on a trip and there won't be any internet up there. I hope to update ASAP when I get back next week. I'm sorry I left you with a cliffhanger. Until then, enjoy reading some of my other stories. Comments/Upvoting is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much, Readers! See you soon!