Girl/Guy Talk

It Started With A Kiss In The Moonlight

Your POV
~Days later~
As the days went on, the werewolves and I have been doing wonderful. I get to see Taemin and Jiwoo every once in a while in the evening. Jiwoo really misses me a lot. She always tells me how well Taemin treats her and everything.

This evening, she wanted to come talk to me about Taemin. She says that he and her are ready to take things to the next level. It's what they both want. I tried reasoning with her and told her to wait until she was married, but she's in love with Taemin. I can tell Taemin is in love with her too. Their relationship is very strong. I will support my brother and his girlfriend in whatever decision they make. Taemin has done so much for me. I want him to be happy.

Lu Han and I were sitting around his fireplace in his small home he built when he was younger. We both cuddled underneath a blanket.
"Jagiya," Lu Han placed a kiss on my head, "What are you thinking about?"
I smiled and sighed, "Jiwoo Unnie and Taemin Oppa."
"What about them?"
"Jiwoo is coming over this evening with Taemin. She wants to talk to me about...you know...girl things." I nervously laughed.
"Girl things?" Lu Han raised a brow.

My face was heating up with embarrassment. I didn't know how to explain to Lu Han the things were were planning on talking about. I trust Lu Han though. I don't want to hide anything from him.

"Lu Han." I looked up and placed a kiss on his lips. "Unnie says that she's ready to take things to the next level with Taemin. It's going to be her first time. She's nervous, Jagiya."
"She reminds me of you." he gave me a sweet smile. "I remember our first time."
"But you and I became one when we were werewolves. They're humans. The feeling would probably be completely different."
"They love each other just the same as werewolves, _____."

I chuckled and rested my head on his chest. I want to lay in Lu Han's arms forever. He's the one who I love with all my heart.

"Do you and Jiwoo want the house to yourself?" Lu Han offered. "I can take Taemin with me to visit the others."
"If you don't mind." I gave him a small smile.
"Of course not." he smiled.

"Jagiya," Lu Han lifted my chin up with one of his fingers, "I love you." he ended his words with a sweet kiss on my lips.
I brought my hands up and cupped his face gently caressing his cheeks.
He smiled against my lips and continued to kiss me. I slowly brought my hands up in his hair and began moving them around. Lu Han let out a small moan and began kissing me more passionately.

We slowly turned into our human forms and continued kissing. He suddenly pulled me into his lap making me face him. Without leaving my lips, he got a hold of my legs and gently wrapped them around his waist.

I was feeling really warm right now. And being the person I was acting (you get what I mean), I lowered my hands to the sides of his shirt and slowly began lifting it up.
"Mmm...Jagiya..." I moaned. He slowly moved his hands down my shirt until he reached the hem of it. 


Just as he was about to lift my shirt off, I sensed Kris, Taemin, and Jiwoo. "Lu Han..." I slowly pulled away from his lips. He pouted a little in disappointment. He quickly leaned forward and stole a quick kiss. I thought that was the last kiss until he began trailing kisses down my neck. He stopped and smiled against the side of my neck and began on it.
"Lu Han..." I closed my eyes and moaned. I felt him smirk against my neck and let out a small chuckle.
I pouted, "Lu Han, Taemin and Jiwoo are almost here. I don't want them walking in on us."
"Let them, Jagiya." he a apot on my neck.
"Jagiya," I chuckled trying to pull away, "Taemin won't be happy seeing me like this."

*Knocking*
Lu Han slowly pulled away and groaned in annoyance, "All right. But you'll have to make up for it tonight, _____." he winked at me.
"Go let them in, you ert." I playfully slapped his arm.

Lu Han stood up and went to go answer the door. I stood up too and tried brushing off the wrinkles in my shirt. I didn't want Taemin to notice anything. 
I made my way over to the door and stood next to my husband.

"We're we interrupting something?" asked Kris with a big smirk on his face.
"No!" I shot him a death glare.
He chuckled and mouthed, "Liar."

"_____!" Jiwoo left Taemin's arms and came running to hug me.
"Unnie!" I smiled and hugged her back.
Before I could say something, Lu Han placed an unexpected kiss on my lips, "We'll be back soon. Does an hour sound all right? We'll be over at Chanyeol's."
"Does an hour sound all right, Jagiya?" Jiwoo looked over at Taemin.
"Works for me." he smiled.

Jiwoo ran over to Taemin and gave him a kiss on the lips, "I'll see you soon."

"Come on," I smiled grabbing Jiwoo's hand, "We can sit in the living room."


No ones POV
~Minutes later~
~At Chanyeol's house~

"Is Jiwoo really ready?" asked Zitao raising a brow at Taemin.
"Hyung, it's a bit early, isn't it?" added Jongin.
"Guys, it's what we both want." Taemin explained to all of the werewolves gathered around him.

"Jiwoo seems so fragile." said Joonmyun. "Why are you guys wanting to do this so early? You aren't even married yet."
"Hyung, we're in love." Taemin pouted.

"You made your sister wait until she was married. Why are you suddenly wanting this?" asked Minseok in confusion.
"Wait, this is her first time, right?" asked Kyungsoo.
"What would her parents say?" asked Kris with wide eyes.
"You guys ARE going to use protection, right?" asked Baekhyun.
"GUYS!" Taemin pulled his hair in frustration, "This is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love her and we both think we're ready."

"I'm sure you said the same when you were with Minji. You ended up losing your ity to her." Chanyeol said under his breath.
Taemin heard what he said and sent him a death glare. He sighed, "I was a desperate bastard. Jiwoo is different. She's someone very special to me. I want her to enjoy her first time."


Your POV
Jiwoo told me everything about her and Taemin's relationship. She asked me what to do for her first time. I gave her my best advice. However, I don't know how much of my advice would help since I'm a werewolf. ^_^

"I'm so nervous, _____." said Jiwoo who was pacing back and forth. Jiwoo wanted to go into my room, but I told her that Lu Han and I share a huge room. I just sat on our bed and watched as Jiwoo continued to walk back and forth.

"Unnie," I chuckled, "I'm sure you'll be just fine. Just be yourself. Taemin Oppa loves you so much."
"Ugh!" she pulled her hair in frustration. She squatted down on her knees and curled up in a ball. "I'm so helpless!"
I let out a small laugh, "You're helpless? Unnie! Don't say such things. Just relax."

Jiwoo turned over on her back and just laid flat on the floor, "I'm trying, _____. But I'm in love with Taemin! I want tonight to go well! I want us-What is this?" she suddenly crawled under the bed and pulled out a box.

Oh goodness...

I felt my face heating up.

"_____, is there something you need to tell me?" a big smirk formed on Jiwoo's face as she opened the box.

"UNNIE!" I covered my red face.

All right, so a few days ago, while Lu Han was building his house, I snuck into a close town and bought a lingerie set. I meant to wear it for Lu Han that night, but after working on the house the whole day, he was exhausted and went to bed early. I totally forgot that I hid it under the bed!

"So this is what you wear when Lu Han's around." Jiwoo continued smirking.
"Actually," I nervously laughed, "He hasn't seen me in that yet. I totally forgot about that until you found it."

"I have an idea." Jiwoo folder her arms with a smirk on her face.

~A few minutes later~
"Will you come out, _____?" Jiwoo scoffed.
I closed my eyes and looked at myself in front of the bathroom mirror. I could've sworn that I bought this outfit a little looser. This outfit was so tight on me in so many places.

With the lingerie still on, I slowly turned into my werewolf form. My mouth dropped. Seeing myself in the mirror right now actually scared myself. I quickly turned back into my human form.

"_____? Please come out." Jiwoo pouted on the other side of the door.
I groaned and slowly came out with my arms crossed. -_-

"Oh. My. God. You're drop dead gorgeous!" Jiwoo smiled and walked in circles around me. "Lu Han will never be able to take his eyes off of you!" I blushed when she said that. Maybe tonight I'll give Lu Han a surprise. *Smirks*

"You have such a great body! I'm so jealous! I wish I had that great of body!" Jiwoo pouted.
"Can I go change?" I nervously laughed and slowly began making my way back into the bathroom.

*Knocking*
Crap! It's Lu Han! They're already back!?

"_____, just wear something over it! Give Lu Han a surprise tonight." she winked at me. She walked in the bathroom and handed me a bathrobe, "Here, wear this."

My mouth dropped. -_-
"Unnie! Can I wear one of Lu Han's shirts or something? Why this!?" I pouted.
"Lu Han will love you in this."

I raised a brow, "For someone's first time, you seem to know a lot."
She chuckled, "I've watched a lot of movies with Taemin."

Speaking of Taemin, he's at the door too along with Kris! There's no way I want them to see me in this! >.<

"Uh, no." I scoffed. "There's no way I'm wearing a robe with this on!"
"Oh, fine!" Jiwoo sighed in defeat. She went to the closet and threw me a random hoodie of Lu Han's. "Here, wear this then."

(The black SLEEVELESS hoodie he has on.)

"Uh, no pants?" I raised a brow.
"Have fun tonight, _____." she winked at me and began heading out to the living room to answer the door.

I quickly slipped the jacket on. Thank goodness it went all the way down to my knees. *Sighs in relief*

When we both opened the front door, there stood Taemin, Lu Han, and Kris.
"Hi, Jagiya." Jiwoo skipped into Taemin's arms.
I just awkwardly looked down trying to forget the EXTREMELY tight outfit I had underneath Lu Han's hoodie. -_-

"Jagiya, are you all right?" Lu Han came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Why are you wearing my hoodie?"
"It's cold." I folded my arms.
"Jagiya," he chuckled, "There's no sleeves."

I mentally face-palmed myself. _____! You Pabo! >.<

"Your hoodies are just very comfortable." I let out a nervous laugh. He just chucked and pulled me into his arms.

"Thank you, Lu Han. For having me spend some time with _____. And for letting me inside your guys' home." Jiwoo bowed to Lu Han.
"Anytime, Jiwoo. You and Taemin are always welcomed." Lu Han smiled.

"Are you ready to head home?" Taemin leaned down and kissed her forehead.
Jiwoo shyly nodded. "Have fun this evening, _____." Jiwoo sent me a smirk as she walked away with Taemin.
"Bye, _____." Taemin waved at me as he walked away locking his arms with Jiwoo.

"Make sure you get them home safely, Kris." I yelled out to him as he followed behind the two lovebirds.
"You have my word." he called back to me.

Lu Han and I headed back inside the house and sat down on the sofa. "How was your time with Jiwoo?"
"Very good. She's really nervous for tonight."
"You were nervous for your first time too." Lu Han leaned down and kissed my cheek.

*Growling*
"Jagiya." Lu Han began laughing. "Did you guys not fix yourselves anything to eat?"
I innocently shook my head. He continued laughing, "Chanyeol fed us all a nice meal. I'll go fix us something if you're hungry."
"All right." I chuckled as he got up and headed into the kitchen.

As he walked off, I walked into our bedroom and closed the door. I removed Lu Han's hoodie and looked at myself in the mirror. "Give him a surprise, huh?" I nervously laughed. "Silly Jiwoo Unnie."

I went over and sat on the bed with my legs hanging off the edge. This will make up for the night that Lu Han and I missed. I smirked.

*Door opens*
"Hey, _____, be careful when you eat. This is very h-hot..." Lu Han froze when he saw me sitting on the bed.
"Hi, Jagiya." I nervously laughed.

I looked at his face and saw him gulp.

It was going to be a long night indeed.



Lu Han and his CRAZY werewolf hormones! Kekekeke! t^o^t